PDA

View Full Version : Interesting for Lad ...Cheers!

lavander
3rd October 2009, 11:10
makes u inspire to pee more?! :D

Ayjay
3rd October 2009, 12:40
makes u inspire to pee more?! :D

Inovation..!!

This reminds me of a piece I read about the mens urinals at Schippol airport (??). The problem was the excessive cleaning required for both the urinal, but particularly the immediate surroundings.

Some bright spark had the idea of having a life size image of a large blue bottle fly engraved just above the urinals drain.

This target object had the subliminal effect enabling the guys to concentrate the stream onto the target, thus helping to reduce the cleaning expenditure.

AJ

belfast_dude
3rd October 2009, 21:15
Inovation..!!

This reminds me of a piece I read about the mens urinals at Schippol airport (??). The problem was the excessive cleaning required for both the urinal, but particularly the immediate surroundings.

Some bright spark had the idea of having a life size image of a large blue bottle fly engraved just above the urinals drain.

This target object had the subliminal effect enabling the guys to concentrate the stream onto the target, thus helping to reduce the cleaning expenditure.

AJ

i have hit that fly....lol

pumpkins
4th October 2009, 03:37
inspire to pee or :Erm: hmmmm

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

aromulus
4th October 2009, 09:17
This lot goes a bit further....

lavander
4th October 2009, 12:19
ha ha ha..awesome indeed!...

Keep it going Boss.. :

aromulus
4th October 2009, 12:41
ha ha ha..awesome indeed!...

Keep it going Boss.. :

Is the "Zur Krone" Hotel still going in Uhlbach, and if yes... Any idea if it is still in the Familie Messerer ownership???:Erm: