PDA

View Full Version : help

Ross
3rd October 2009, 15:14
what would we do in case husband stopped or the job had stop operation, though we have 6 months payslip..and if so is it ok to submitt those while he is having another job to start with..or we need to wait until he have another bank statement from his new job..confusing but nee advice...
any advice is welcome
thanks

James Hubbard
3rd October 2009, 15:17
what would we do in case husband stopped or the job had stop operation, though we have 6 months payslip..and if so is it ok to submitt those while he is having another job to start with..or we need to wait until he have another bank statement from his new job..confusing but nee advice...
any advice is welcome
thanks

I think if the payslips are up to date until the time of the processing then you could theoretically go for it, although it will ask for your sponsor's current employment situation, so you'll really be relying on savings.

How are you fixed in terms of savings?

somebody
3rd October 2009, 15:19
Well im guessing you mean your Hubby has left one job and moving to another? Your in the process of applying for a Visa?

Im guessing it depends on his bank balance if he has decent savings and if he has another job lined up.

IainBusby
3rd October 2009, 15:20
any advice is welcome
thanks

If the 6 months bank statements are for the last 6 months, say from april to September then I would just submit them and don't confuse the issue by mentioning his new job. As long as he is working, can support you and you have evidence to that effect, then that's all the ECO needs to know.
Iain.

James Hubbard
3rd October 2009, 15:22
Iain put it better than I did - meaning - he said what I tried to say lolz! :)

Ayjay
3rd October 2009, 18:14
any advice is welcome
thanks

What is the time scale between your husband stopping work and the submission of your application?

AJ

Ross
5th October 2009, 13:56
If the 6 months bank statements are for the last 6 months, say from april to September then I would just submit them and don't confuse the issue by mentioning his new job. As long as he is working, can support you and you have evidence to that effect, then that's all the ECO needs to know.
Iain.

the work he has just stop the operation thouigh he got 6 months statement and enough saving to show..btw his about to start his new job..is this wont cause any trouble.

Ross
5th October 2009, 14:28
Well im guessing you mean your Hubby has left one job and moving to another? Your in the process of applying for a Visa?

Im guessing it depends on his bank balance if he has decent savings and if he has another job lined up.

he got enough balance to show he can suport me, his job just got stop its operation..waiting for the other job to start with and yes we are in process onf applying for visa or is it ideal to wait until he land other job we have 6 months statement though and enough saving