PDA

View Full Version : Recent Trip to Surigao

Piamed
5th October 2009, 16:02
Well, it seems a lifetime ago since we returned from taking Marikit to meet the family! Whilst there we also dedicated our baby and then held a children's party for up to 250. We had many prizes (hence the 7,000PHP in excess luggage), lechon baboy, hotdogs, cakes, karaoke disco. It was fantastic!

We engaged in a wide range of games/activities, including a run along the national highyway which caused an inter-city bus to screech to a halt and a neighbour to think there was a terrorist event taking place. I think they were all uncertain what to make of a black guy running at great speed (ok, I was trying) from all the Barangay's children who wanted to get the kwarta-based prize for being the one to catch me. :)

I've done many things in my life but few things touched me as did one of the kids when he simply said. "Tito Toks, today was a great day. Thank you." I know they have so little in the way of entertainment and to have ben part of bringing it to them was wonderful.

I have a few pics in my albumn!

Peace to all!!

joebloggs
6th October 2009, 18:41
i was wondering where you've been :Erm:

thought you might have got kidnapped :yikes:

doing a bit of moonlighting toks ? 'Distinctive garments that project who you are and who you aspire to be.' have you got any shell suits, i want to be like scouser keith :rolleyes:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 18:42

doing a bit of moonlighting toks ? 'Distinctive garments that project who you are and who you aspire to be.' have you got any shell suits, i want to be like scouser keith :rolleyes:

haha!

Piamed
6th October 2009, 19:27

LOL!! Not been kidnapped but a certain young lady has taken over my life and the bed on many occasions.

There's a busness idea - marketing range of shell suits complete with deep secure pockets for hiding the loot!