PDA

View Full Version : Attention QUEENBEE

LadyJ
6th October 2009, 10:38
This thread has been made publicly so everyone here can see what's going on... but this thread is only for Me and Queenbee, so please don't post if you're not Queenbee.

A lot of members are telling me to end this issue between us.. so here I am, let's just ignore and stay away from each other? shall we? I won't mention your name or say anything against you never again, so I hope you'll do the same.

I know either you or me didn't like what we've said to each other and I know we're not that really bad sexy ladies. So forget the past and move on.

PEACE!

PS. If you got your visa then Congratulations.
PPS. I will let you say your opinion before I will close this thread.

LadyJ
6th October 2009, 11:43
Alright I changed my mind.... other members can now comment on here:D

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 11:49
It was only yesterday that you yourself were telling QueenB that she can't say you were butting in when she was trying to speak to keith here on this public forum. Today you did the same until now when you took back your "only QueenB can comment". Hmmm

LadyJ
6th October 2009, 11:58
It was only yesterday that you yourself were telling QueenB that she can't say you were butting in when she was trying to speak to keith here on this public forum. Today you did the same until now when you took back your "only QueenB can comment". Hmmm

I thought about doing it through PM but I created this on the public so everyone can see it, not to post. I made it only for me and Queenbee, it's clearly said above that this thread is for both of us only, so it's reminding everyone on the first place that this thread is for me and Queenbee purpose only. but then I changed my mind... everyone can join in..

Hope you understand what my purpose of creating this thread.

LEAHnew
6th October 2009, 12:06
is this thread for the SEXY LADIES:Erm::Erm:I can't get in then:CompBuster::omg: coz I'm eating too much pudding eh:D:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

PEACE ON EARTH...MERRY CHRISTMAS (but no countdown yet:rolleyes:):yikes:

pumpkins
6th October 2009, 12:09
i was waiting for permission to post here... :D

i think queenbee just want to make herself popular here..:Erm:
want to be a star in this forum..:icon_lol:
she should be in debate forum:furious3: not in this friendly forum ..

she did react to my post about my opinion in age differences even the message was not meant for her or to anyone in this forum..

we should learn how to respect each other opinion here..

KeithD
6th October 2009, 12:13
I look sexy, can I post?

http://www.pantyhoseadults.com/images/man_in_white_stockings_and_bra.jpg

jam07
6th October 2009, 12:15
I look sexy, can I post?*http://www.pantyhoseadults.com/images/man_in_white_stockings_and_bra.jpg
ew! :cwm24: :icon_lol:

whiteraven
6th October 2009, 12:16
certainly explains the anal bung:D

LadyJ
6th October 2009, 12:25
i was waiting for permission to post here... :D

i think queenbee just want to make herself popular here..:Erm:
want to be a star in this forum..:icon_lol:
she should be in debate forum:furious3: not in this friendly forum ..

she did react to my post about my opinion in age differences even the message was not meant for her or to anyone in this forum..

we should learn how to respect each other opinion here..

Hi pumpkins I understand how you feel and it's good that you voiced out your feelings to her. but then I hope its OK for you to forget what happened?

Pls let us all be fair to our comments on this thread:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's not looking good to see this forum like this.

Im just waiting for Queenbee's opinion so I can close this thread.

Alan
6th October 2009, 13:30
Keith,

You look tons better since the nose job.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 13:55
This thread has been made publicly so everyone here can see what's going on... but this thread is only for Me and Queenbee, so please don't post if you're not Queenbee.

A lot of members are telling me to end this issue between us.. so here I am, let's just ignore and stay away from each other? shall we? I won't mention your name or say anything against you never again, so I hope you'll do the same.

I know either you or me didn't like what we've said to each other and I know we're not that really bad sexy ladies. So forget the past and move on.

PEACE!

hi miss ladyj,,,queenbee here,,,

im a good sport and i respect your opinion but i Was hurt,putting a red button and telling me im overacting...Im not trying to be fake as im a very transparent person...That's Why its a public forum,e should be more careful What We said here and address it to the rightful person you Want to address to...Again i apologize for the hurtful things ive said to you...Penny made me feel better and some other people here Who r really nice to me and giving their precious time to give me advises in a proper and nice Way...I dnt feel good if someone hates me or feels bad about me...FRIENDS???

for pumpkins,,,I DONT WANT TO BE POPULAR AND OF COURSE A STAR,ima star in ma oWn right and popular already:)U can take the cron of being popular here cuz i dnt need it...and their'S a reason Why there's a QUOTE button,,,you have to use that if ur talking about What someone had said,,,you Were the next one to comment after me and saying SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST NARROW MINDED,hat do you expect i'd say since i clearly disagreee With the HUGE AGE GAP THINGY RELATIONSHIP...I do understand Why u dont like me...say hi to MR GWapito for me by the Way

miss.piggy
6th October 2009, 14:04
I do understand Why u dont like me...say hi to MR GWapito for me by the Way

Hmmmm...:Erm: I'm curious (and nosey), what do you mean by that Q? :D

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 14:04
hi miss ladyj,,,queenbee here,,,

I dnt feel good if someone hates me or feels bad about me...FRIENDS???

This is LOVELY ! Friends! I'm emtionally happy :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

KeithD
6th October 2009, 14:07
I'm emtionally DISTURBED
Good for you Penny for coming out, that's the first step of your recovery :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
6th October 2009, 14:09
Good for you Penny for coming out, that's the first step of your recovery :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:icon_lol: Theres nowt wrong with Pen,she is ok :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 14:13

Oh Miss Piggy, you will need to scour your way through a tedious 11 page discussion on age gaps and relationships on here, trust me, you're better uninformed! ;)

Just my very humble opinion :)

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 14:13

It's OK boss If I'm emotionally disturbed ehehehe as long as I'm not mentally disturbed. :omg::omg::omg:

Still in my recovery but I feel very much better now.
I have been to my Gynecologist and hubby insist to go with me inside my doctor's room. Can you guess what question he asked to my doc? :Brick::Brick::Brick:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 14:14

Well mr G Was NOT FUNNY if he thinks he's being funny...made fun of me With MR keith but all is clear noW,,,Mr Keith since im a fan has the ONLY right to make fun of me!cheers to Mr Keith and Mrs ping!Thanx for the advise,,really appreciate it..

KeithD
6th October 2009, 14:16
Can you guess what question he asked to my doc? :Brick::Brick::Brick:
Can you see the 'toy' we lost! :Erm:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 14:17
It's OK boss If I'm emotionally disturbed ehehehe as long as I'm not mentally disturbed. :omg::omg::omg:

Still in my recovery but I feel very much better now.
I have been to my Gynecologist and hubby insist to go with me inside my doctor's room. Can you guess what question he asked to my doc? :Brick::Brick::Brick:

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

miss Penny i think We're all emotionally disturbed ,,,As long as We're not paranoid schitzuphreniczzzz,in short psychos,:D:D:

AyinX
6th October 2009, 14:19
hmmm.. what could be the moral lesson here..

Maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions about another person's intent in posting an unclear comment, we can always ask for clarification right?

and of course, we can also disagree with another person without being disrespectful..

This is a friendly forum, thats why I joined! :Erm: :icon_lol:

Hiya pumpkins and queenB! :Hellooo:

James Hubbard

bastos

pennybarry
:icon_lol: Theres nowt wrong with Pen,she is ok :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Thanks Tawi! I'm better now, more beautiful than before ahahaha
Sorry for lifting my own bench.:icon_lol:
My doc said, you're completely different now after a month of operation. You look happy, beautiful and healthy. New woman now he said. So would you believe that? :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 14:22

Maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions about another person's intent in posting an unclear comment, we can always ask for clarification right?

and of course, we can also disagree with another person without being disrespectful..

EXACTLY!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
heya hotmomma!!!

miss.piggy
6th October 2009, 14:24
Oh Miss Piggy, you will need to scour your way through a tedious 11 page discussion on age gaps and relationships on here, trust me, you're better uninformed! ;)

Just my very humble opinion :)

Oh I see... it's the thread I am avoiding for the last two days now. Your advice makes me even more curious about it :cwm24:...I'll read through pronto!

Well mr G Was NOT FUNNY if he thinks he's being funny...made fun of me With MR keith but all is clear noW,,,Mr Keith since im a fan has the ONLY right to make fun of me!cheers to Mr Keith and Mrs ping!Thanx for the advise,,really appreciate it..

Relax Q! :) There's an idiom 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me'. :)

Sophie
6th October 2009, 14:29
I look sexy, can I post?

you look hot in your photo boss :xxgrinning--00xx3: When was this picture taken???:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 14:33
Oh I see... it's the thread I am avoiding for the last two days now. Your advice makes me even more curious about it :cwm24:...I'll read through pronto!

Relax Q! :) There's an idiom 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me'. :)

hey miss peggy!love that!true true,,but Words can indeed be poWerful sometimes,,,

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 14:33
you look hot in your photo boss :xxgrinning--00xx3: When was that picture taken???:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

1974, he's aged a bit now . . .

he now looks like . . .

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 14:34
I look sexy, can I post?

nyahaha,,dam you got ABS more than me mr keith!

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 14:37

I have my own toy boss! We bought from Germany:icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp:

Ask Ate Ping! She misplaced it ? Or you misplaced it? Want another replacement? I will order online. Bwahahahah what size then? :icon_lol::xxcheeky-smiley-013:laugher::Yippeee:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 14:38

Ask Ate Ping! She misplaced it ? Or you misplaced it? Want another replacement? I will order online. Bwahahahah what size then? :icon_lol::xxcheeky-smiley-013:laugher::Yippeee:

small, medium or liar?

Sophie
6th October 2009, 14:38
1974, he's aged a bit now . . .

he now looks like . . .

LOL, from hottie to scary :yikes::omg::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 14:43

me like one te penns!!!!

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 14:45

me like one te penns!!!!

I'll bite my tongue. Gwapito, are you there?

;)

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 14:45

me like one te penns!!!!

My husband was right! This is a good business lolssss!!!

ORDER ORDER !!! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
6th October 2009, 14:48
There's an idiom 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me'. :)

I got interested on this.... Some may agree and some may not...

Hurt feelings worse than pains... Read on..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7587780.stm

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 14:55

I think the pains discussed by keith and penny are the sort of ... pleasurable pains ;)

:erotic4:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 15:15
I'll bite my tongue. Gwapito, are you there?

;)

:NoNo: kick you ass james,,hehehe:icon_lol:...As you can see im pretty much happy ith ma man,,,Ma man is the most gorgeous guy ever in ma eyes...

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 15:16
My husband was right! This is a good business lolssss!!!

ORDER ORDER !!! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

yessss!!1definitely!im a sexual person and im bloody proud of it.but just to ma man,,,

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 15:20
yessss!!1definitely!im a sexual person and im bloody proud of it.but just to ma man,,,

Hmmm :doh its private to your man, so you talk about it on a forum that can be seen by anybody :) good one :Rasp::Rasp:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 15:21
:NoNo: I'll kiss your ass james,,hehehe

If you must :rolleyes:

miss.piggy
6th October 2009, 15:23

I would personally not take this 100% P&P -- but the saying is there not to get analysed but to help a hurting soul recover from the written/verbal criticisms she/he received. :)

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 15:24
I would personally not take this 100% P&P -- but the saying is there not to get analysed but to help a hurting soul recover from the written/verbal criticisms she/he received. :)

Try telling that to Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory ;)

miss.piggy
6th October 2009, 15:29
Tell Sheldon to make his post in here and perhaps I'll tell him the same?!

pumpkins
6th October 2009, 15:29
for pumpkins,,,I DONT WANT TO BE POPULAR AND OF COURSE A STAR,ima star in ma oWn right and popular already:)U can take the cron of being popular here cuz i dnt need it...and their'S a reason Why there's a QUOTE button,,,you have to use that if ur talking about What someone had said,,,you Were the next one to comment after me and saying SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST NARROW MINDED,hat do you expect i'd say since i clearly disagreee With the HUGE AGE GAP THINGY RELATIONSHIP...I do understand Why u dont like me...say hi to MR GWapito for me by the Way

what? :Erm:
some people are just narrow minded ..- you wont react if you are not that person..:NoNo: - your reaction simply means you consider yourself as a narrow minded person..well not my fault, am sorry for that..

I do understand Why u dont like me...-- :Erm: i dont know what do you mean by this, coz i dont know you in the first place so what would be the reason not to like you:Erm: or you making issue here or what :icon_lol:
say hi to MR GWapito for me by the Way--- hmmm sorry he is on the plane right now , on the way here to manila.:BouncyHappy:

Pepe n Pilar
6th October 2009, 15:30
Hmmm :doh its private to your man, so you talk about it on a forum that can be seen by anybody :) good one :Rasp::Rasp:

Good one James H:xxgrinning--00xx3:...I'm pretty sure everyone on here is sexually attracted to his/her partner. This is a public forum and everyone in the universe can read it.... Aawww sorry does N. Korea has computer and internet connection already?)... So if we post personal matters (if we think it is) here and got responses then we should be ready for that..

Cheers!:)

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 15:53

Good one James H:xxgrinning--00xx3:...I'm pretty sure everyone on here is sexually attracted to his/her partner. This is a public forum and everyone in the universe can read it.... Aawww sorry does N. Korea has computer and internet connection already?)... So if we post personal matters (if we think it is) here and got responses then we should be ready for that..

Cheers!:)

Is it bad for being proud in public like what Queenbee's said?

IMHO, she is just prod of having one man.
I think she is not mysterious:icon_lol:

Like me one man woman :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
Tama na isa!:D

LEAHnew
6th October 2009, 15:54
:yikes:Boss you beat them:D...you look sooooo hot and sexy:cwm24::D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

This is LOVELY ! Friends! I'm emtionally happy :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:
ditto:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: very well said..I agree:)

:NoNo: kick you ass james,,hehehe:icon_lol:...As you can see im pretty much happy ith ma man,,,Ma man is the most gorgeous guy ever in ma eyes...

:doh be careful and sensible to your words dear..IMO some Filipina don't like to hear those kind of words especially when it comes to our fellow Filipina:NoNo::NoNo:
maybe that's why some gentlemen here think you can carry on those rude jokes:doh so ingat ingat :D just my opinion:Erm:..
please accept my reminder:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

If you must :rolleyes:

:doh:D so these are so called humours:yikes::Rasp::Cuckoo::icon_lol::icon_lol::ARsurrender:

keep smiling:)

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 15:57
Is it bad for being proud in public like what Queenbee's said?

IMHO, she is just prod of having one man.
I think she is not mysterious:icon_lol:

Like me one man woman :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
Tama na isa!:D

I just think its funny when she got so :censored: off when win2win and gwapito mentioned something sexual, and she got all defensive and reactionary, and mentioned that she's really conservative and stuff!

Now it's like coming on the same forum a day or 3 later and saying "Ganahan ko :icon_tonguew::thorsten_rammler::23_116_6[1]:

:Hammer:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 15:59

so What!:D:D:Dim proud and very much in love,,,,:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:01
so What!:D:D:Dim proud and very much in love,,,,:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

you may want to see my point in the post just above yours :Rasp::Rasp:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 16:02
I just think its funny when she got so :censored: off when win2win and gwapito mentioned something sexual, and she got all defensive and reactionary, and mentioned that she's really conservative and stuff!

Now it's like coming on the same forum a day or 3 later and saying "Ganahan ko :icon_tonguew::thorsten_rammler::23_116_6[1]:

:Hammer:

nyahahaha!!!:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:like i told you i like getting dirty just to ma man,,,TAMA NA ISA...I dnt like people i dnt kno makin jokes like that,,,Im conservative and a lady in tha streets but a freak to ma man,,,Thats W:Brick::Brick::Brick:hat i told mr keith yesterday Wally!

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:03
nyahahaha!!!:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:like i told you i like getting dirty just to ma man,,,TAMA NA ISA...I dnt like people i dnt kno makin jokes like that,,,Im conservative and a lady in tha streets but a freak to ma man,,,Thats W:Brick::Brick::Brick:hat i told mr keith yesterday Wally!

You are famous, you are a singer, right? Lady gaga?:Brick::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm3::cwm3:

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 16:04
:yikes:Boss you beat them:D...you look sooooo hot and sexy:cwm24::D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

The boss is ready to explore his sexiness in the universe. No confidentiality, hot and sexy!:omg::omg::omg::Rasp::icon_lol:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 16:06

ditto:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: very well said..I agree:)

:doh be careful and sensible to your words dear..IMO some Filipina don't like to hear those kind of words especially when it comes to our fellow Filipina:NoNo::NoNo:
maybe that's why some gentlemen here think you can carry on those rude jokes:doh so ingat ingat :D just my opinion:Erm:..
please accept my reminder:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

:doh:D so these are so called humours:yikes::Rasp::Cuckoo::icon_lol::icon_lol::ARsurrender:

keep smiling:)

Leah me and mr jim here are just making jokes...and if they make rude jokes about me again,ill kick their asses:D:D:D

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:08
Leah me and mr jim here are just making jokes...and if they make rude jokes about me again,ill kiss their asses:D:D:D

what's this about you wanting to kiss people's :action-smiley-081::butthead:??

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 16:12
You are famous, you are a singer, right? Lady gaga?:Brick::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm3::cwm3:

as a singer,,im a fulltime student noW,,just sing on Weddings, dnt do it professionally anymre as its just a Waste of time n energy if you can sing songs you like...and plus a great cut from manager:cwm23:I can't save,,,,It's hard being a girl you kno!Plus singing is not forever if you make it a career...:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:Ive realized there's more impt things to life than just bloody partying...

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:13
as a singer,,im a fulltime student noW,,just sing on Weddings, dnt do it professionally anymre as its just a Waste of time n energy if you can sing songs you like...and plus a great cut from manager:cwm23:I can't save,,,,It's hard being a girl you kno!Plus singing is not forever if you make it a career...:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:Ive realized there's more impt things to life than just bloody partying...

:dohyou missed it right? It was just a ploy for me to call you lady gaga :icon_lol::icon_lol::rolleyes::Hellooo:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 16:13
what's this about you wanting to kiss people's :action-smiley-081::butthead:??

:omg:ma man's gonna kick ur ass if he sees this!I NDT LIKE KISSIN PEOPLE'S ASSES WALLY,,,

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 16:14

I am puzzled now!:omg:
Something wrong if singer? lols! How I'd love to be but I'm a frustrated singer.
How I wish to sing Hindi ako Bakla, but I can't!:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:14
:omg:ma man's gonna kiss ur ass if he sees this!,

Ya, I've heard a few things about welsh guys. I didn't know they were into this too ;) :action-smiley-081:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 16:16
:dohyou missed it right? It was just a ploy for me to call you lady gaga :icon_lol::icon_lol::rolleyes::Hellooo:

hmmm im still singin but more relaxed noW,just acoustics...dnt have to shake ma ass on stage,,:D

i think ive groWn as an artist,,,My man ants me to try xfactor,,maybe yes or no for me before i hit 28 yes oi ud definitely try,,hehe

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:17
Something wrong if singer? lols! How I'd love to be but I'm a frustrated singer.

penny, I'll explain

1) There's a singer called lagy gaga

2) I'm joking with Freakindabed Queenie about being lady GaGa:Cuckoo:!

gets?

lolz :Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::cwm3::cwm3:

PS, I love to sing also - just karaoke though ;)

LEAHnew
6th October 2009, 16:19

:Erm::Erm:ate Penny is Lady Gaga bakla?:Erm::yikes: i like her song Poker face makes me groove:D

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:21
:Erm::Erm:ate Penny is Lady Gaga bakla?:Erm::yikes: i like her song Poker face makes me groove:D

hehehe, lady gaga is a girl, for real, hindi siya bakla!!!

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 16:22
penny, I'll explain

1) There's a singer called lagy gaga

2) I'm joking with Freakindabed Queenie about being lady GaGa:Cuckoo:!

gets?

lolz :Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::cwm3::cwm3:

PS, I love to sing also - just karaoke though ;)

OK got yah! Gaga is a bad language in tagalog.
Cheers!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:22
i'm saying it in a jokey way! :)

LEAHnew
6th October 2009, 16:24
Leah me and mr jim here are just making jokes...and if they make rude jokes about me again,ill kick their asses:D:D:D

:doh pardon me then:Erm: enjoy kicking a**:D:Rasp::CompBuster:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 16:25
what? :Erm:
some people are just narrow minded ..- you wont react if you are not that person..:NoNo: - your reaction simply means you consider yourself as a narrow minded person..well not my fault, am sorry for that..

I do understand Why u dont like me...-- :Erm: i dont know what do you mean by this, coz i dont know you in the first place so what would be the reason not to like you:Erm: or you making issue here or what :icon_lol:
say hi to MR GWapito for me by the Way--- hmmm sorry he is on the plane right now , on the way here to manila.:BouncyHappy:

:omg:i react coz u i thought u addressed it to me ms pumpkins...Dnt try to be sarcastic cz ur so freakin obvious....

and i kno you didnt like me cz u just made a freakin post!Im not stupid...And id rather make an issue With someone more relevant in this forum...i Dont have time for petty discussions like this,,getting ridiculous...:Brick::Brick::Brick:

and as for your Mr gWapito,its being sarcastic...Like What mr keith said.look for the Word SARCASM...:doh:doh:doh

IM OUT...Oh dear oh dear,Why people just dnt stop,,,:NoNo:

LEAHnew
6th October 2009, 16:25

:doh cheers for clarifying :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 16:26

nyahaha,,,,youre far more beautiful than a bakla ms penns!!!

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:27
:doh pardon me then:Erm: enjoy kissing a**:D:Rasp::CompBuster:

They love it leah. :action-smiley-081:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:28

QB, ako pud ;) I am more gwapo than a bayot ;)

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 16:29
QB, ako pud ;) I am more gwapo than a bayot ;)

haha:yikes::yikes::yikes:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 16:29

eWW:action-smiley-081::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:31
eWW:action-smiley-081::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

When you said you're a "freak" in the bed, were you talking about kissing lubot? Coz that's freaky!

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 16:33

yah but she's a freakin diva,,,i am more Beyonceish than lady gaga,,Im into rnb and soul music,,,not much of a pop thing like lady gaga

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:35
yah but she's a freakin diva,,,i am more Beyonceish than lady gaga,,Im into rnb and soul music,,,not much of a pop thing like lady gaga

You seem more like a rock chick, sex;drugs;rock and roll. Throwing tellies into pools, fellating smurfs etc.

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 16:36

Wala kaming lahi nyan ehehhe but if we have, pag-aaralin ko ng beautician. ahahhaha :BouncyHappy::cwm12:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:37
welcome to the tagalog forum ;)

GaryFifer
6th October 2009, 16:39

YOu like this RnB? He is soo cool :doh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsKC_pCrpDY

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 16:40
Wala kaming lahi nyan ehehhe but if we have, pag-aaralin ko ng beautician. ahahhaha :BouncyHappy::cwm12:

hahaha oo nga!gays could be really talented teh penns...

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 16:42
YOu like this RnB? He is soo cool :doh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsKC_pCrpDY

hehehe scary!!!!me dnt like indian guys,,,:NoNo:

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 16:42
welcome to the tagalog forum ;)

Sorry sometimes I'm poor in english :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:43
hehehe scary!!!!me dnt like indian guys,,,:NoNo:

but they make the nicest food I've ever tasted :xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:44
Sorry sometimes I'm poor in english :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

your english is fine :) I've read a lot of your words :)

you speak english better than some of the english here ;)

Although, that praise is coming from a Black Country man, so . . . lol

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 16:44

true true...i love indian and thai foood,,,love SPICY foods!

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:45
true true...i love indian and thai foood,,,love SPICY foods!

I can tell you love spice ;) init ug halang ;)

jkianne
6th October 2009, 16:48
ew! :cwm24: :icon_lol:

:yikes::doh:icon_lol::omg:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:50
:yikes::doh:icon_lol::omg:

welcome to the partie JK!

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 16:54
You bet! I like tandoori chicken at Magna Tandoori! Expensive but yummy!

your english is fine :) I've read a lot of your words :)

you speak english better than some of the english here ;)

Although, that praise is coming from a Black Country man, so . . . lol

Oh MAN u know!
My husband turned black after finished his job. He drives truck full of coal.:Brick: He worked with Coal Mining b4.:icon_lol:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 16:56

Oh MAN u know!
My husband turned black after finished his job. He drives truck full of coal.:Brick: He worked with Coal Mining b4.:icon_lol:

nyahaha..seriously???
:icon_lol:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:58

Oh MAN u know!

bwahahahaha,

black country (as in west midlands LOL)

I remember I dyed my hair black one time and woke up and my face and belly were all black :)

aromulus
6th October 2009, 16:58
I give up.:doh

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 16:59

I know, them girls right? :Brick::Brick::doh:doh

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 17:10
bwahahahaha,

black country (as in west midlands LOL)

I remember I dyed my hair black one time and woke up and my face and belly were all black :)

I thought you're black hakhakhak ahahha

Me too!:bigcry::Brick:

so babye for a while.:Rasp::icon_lol:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:12
=

so baboy for a while.:Rasp::icon_lol:

?? :Erm::Erm:

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 17:14
?? :Erm::Erm:

I love lechon baboy!

Ba-bhoy!

Tish
6th October 2009, 17:19

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I must be mad for liking this thread, better than watching soaps :icon_lol:

Tish

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:21
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I must be mad for liking this thread, better than watching soaps :icon_lol:

Tish

It's like watching a mental breakdown, how our minds are unraveling.

It's either psychotic or genius T15h.

LEAHnew
6th October 2009, 17:21
:doh pardon me then:Erm: enjoy kicking a**:D:Rasp::CompBuster:

:doh it's funny but I don't like editing my post:angry::CompBuster:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: me as well:doh

Tish
6th October 2009, 17:23
It's like watching a mental breakdown, how our minds are unraveling.

It's either psychotic or genius T15h.

Well it certainly created a lot of interest :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

James Hubbard
:doh it's funny but I don't like editing my post:angry::CompBuster:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: me as well:doh

it's all in the name of fun :) :D

James Hubbard
Well it certainly created a lot of interest :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

certainly did t15h!

Tish
6th October 2009, 17:26
certainly did t15h!

I was going to make T, but nahhh, I'd rather read up on here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just told hubby and kids they have to make their own T, as I'm busy being here..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tish

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:28
I was going to make T, but nahhh, I'd rather read up on here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just told hubby and kids they have to make their own T, as I'm busy being here..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tish

oh golly, I really hope I'm not depriving your hubby and kids of you :(

your children will cry themselves to sleep tonight, all because of me. :(

that's why I self medicate! Where's my Beer Na Beer mixed with GSM? :bigcry:

aromulus
6th October 2009, 17:29
If them two, don't kiss and make up soon, I will blow a fuse......:cwm23:

Tish
6th October 2009, 17:29
oh golly, I really hope I'm not depriving your hubby and kids of you :(

your children will cry themselves to sleep tonight, all because of me. :(

that's why I self medicate! Where's my Beer Na Beer mixed with GSM? :bigcry:

I doubt it, they're all used to me not making T :omg:

Tish

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:30

yah, tish and her husband and kids, with their no Tea :(

Tish
6th October 2009, 17:30

You'll be waiting forever Mod :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tish

aromulus
6th October 2009, 17:32
You'll be waiting forever Mod :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tish

I won't..........:NoNo:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:34

Mod, in all seriousness, are you talking about LadyJ and QueenB?

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 17:39

PEACE!

One last thing...i dnt ant to fight or didt mean to hurt you in any ay...can you accept it in your heart to forgive me....:):):)

PEACE:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Tish
6th October 2009, 17:39

In that case, I better go back to doing what I'm doing :icon_lol:

Tish

Tish
6th October 2009, 17:40
One last thing...i dnt ant to fight or didt mean to hurt you in any ay...can you accept it in your heart to forgive me....:):):)

Ahh that's nice :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

aromulus
6th October 2009, 17:40
Mod, in all seriousness, are you talking about LadyJ and QueenB?

Who else....:Erm:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:41
In that case, I better go back to doing what I'm doing :icon_lol:

Tish

which is not making tea ;)

Queenbee
i got interested on this.... Some may agree and some may not...

totally agree

James Hubbard
Who else....:Erm:

They're good now. They've kissed and made up . . . and, well, the rest is on youtube.:ARsurrender:

Tish
6th October 2009, 17:43
which is not making tea ;)

My husband just shouted to kids telling them their T's ready :xxgrinning--00xx3:

So difinitely not be making T :Rasp:

Tish

aromulus
6th October 2009, 17:43
They're good now. They've kissed and made up . . . and, well, the rest is on youtube.:ARsurrender:

I reckon the knives are only outa sight.....:rolleyes:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:44
My husband just shouted to kids telling them their T's ready :xxgrinning--00xx3:

So difinitely not be making T :Rasp:

Tish

lolz, I see you've been married for quite some time ;)

:)

I better get used to being a teasmaid.

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:44
I reckon the knives are only outa sight.....:rolleyes:

I think they'll be fine, it seems heartfelt to me.

Tish
6th October 2009, 17:47
lolz, I see you've been married for quite some time ;)

:)

I better get used to being a teasmaid.

20YRS in a few months time. YIKES :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Making your own T certainly helps :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:48
20YRS in a few months time. YIKES :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Making your own T certainly helps :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

from your picture, you must have gotten married when you were 5 years old ;)

Tish
6th October 2009, 17:52
from your picture, you must have gotten married when you were 5 years old ;)

:icon_lol: I hope that's a compliment :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:54
:icon_lol: I hope that's a compliment :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

yes, I'm sayin u look young

BUT, I realise that could have meant something really yucky!
lolz

:doh

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 17:54
Hi pumpkins I understand how you feel and it's good that you voiced out your feelings to her. but then I hope its OK for you to forget what happened?

Pls let us all be fair to our comments on this thread:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's not looking good to see this forum like this.

Im just waiting for Queenbee's opinion so I can close this thread.

and LADYJ im not a mean person,just sensitive...I think it's normal for a filipina to be strong about What she believes What's right especially if someone throWs the first bomb on them.But i dnt linger on negatve feelings,,,I dnt feel good about it...

i apologize again and thank you for making this thread:):):)

P.S about the visa i still have to pick it up in manila,,,still have to fly there but since im busy noW With UNi for Finals,i dnt kno hoW can i let the visa center send it to me by post nalang...I kno dumb ass me as im thinkin it Wud take longer than a month or 2...I hope u didnt pray i dnt get the visa...hehehe:icon_lol:

Tish
6th October 2009, 17:57
yes, I'm sayin u look young

BUT, I realise that could have meant something really yucky!
lolz

:doh

Don't worry about it (I'm thick skin anyway..lol) :icon_lol:

Thanks for making the 'GrandMa' feel young :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:59
Don't worry about it (I'm thick skin anyway..lol) :icon_lol:

Thanks for making the 'GrandMa' feel young :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

no problems lola :)

LadyJ
7th October 2009, 00:59
OMG!:omg: 5 pages already? I only made this less than 24 hrs ago! :Erm: All i read on you lot posts was :Erm: 'Lady gaga, asses ...':Erm::icon_lol:

Anyway, back to the MAIN TOPIC:doh

Ofcourse I do :xxgrinning--00xx3: that's why I made this thread for both of us and also didn't want to ruin the forum's reputation:xxgrinning--00xx3: So I'd like to say sorry aswell for hurting you.. :ARsurrender:

Also Its nice to see that you starting to get along with the other members, making a laugh and joke with them:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
7th October 2009, 01:08
Alright folks, problem has been solved! Me and Queenbee are now sexy PEACE again:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: and since I made this thread I now wish to close the book:xxgrinning--00xx3:

If anyone want to comment here Im sorry if u cant do that now because the thread is closed, but why not make a new thread?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
7th October 2009, 06:17
Alright folks, problem has been solved! Me and Queenbee are now sexy PEACE again:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: and since I made this thread I now wish to close the book:xxgrinning--00xx3:

If anyone want to comment here Im sorry if u cant do that now because the thread is closed, but why not make a new thread?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

No it ain't......:D

aromulus
7th October 2009, 06:19

Am pleased all is resolved in an amicable way.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Brick:women.....:doh