PDA

View Full Version : id just made an order food deliveryyy

pocahontas
7th October 2009, 17:01
:D do i have to announce here.. well fellow kabayans.. even i can speak english, and first time here in uk and now 6months and had experiences of job applyingggg well its my first time to order a food through phone which makes me NERVOUSSS:icon_lol: hayyy kasi nga english and my englis to tell you frank still rubbish hehe.. sometimes i find it hard to talk over the phone but now its quiet go smoothh..

i take the special offer :xxgrinning--00xx3: free delivery £14.50 and everything is hubby's favorite.. now im just about to wait and when the food arrive i can now change my clothesss:cwm38:...

till next post!

pennybarry
7th October 2009, 17:06
:D do i have to announce here.. well fellow kabayans.. even i can speak english, and first time here in uk and now 6months and had experiences of job applyingggg well its my first time to order a food through phone which makes me NERVOUSSS:icon_lol: hayyy kasi nga english and my englis to tell you frank still rubbish hehe.. sometimes i find it hard to talk over the phone but now its quiet go smoothh..

i take the special offer :xxgrinning--00xx3: free delivery £14.50 and everything is hubby's favorite.. now im just about to wait and when the food arrive i can now change my clothesss:cwm38:...

till next post!

You can try to speak chinese. Wo yao mai tsu lo, chao mien, mifun....:Rasp:
Just wear robe or negligee:icon_lol:
I'm hungry now.

Ann07
7th October 2009, 17:07

till next post!

You are so funny:)

First time is always like that carry on and keep on eventually you will get used to it.

BTW congrats hehehehe and enjoy your food with your hubby.

James Hubbard
7th October 2009, 17:11
I'm hungry now.

How do I order Penny in a negligee in chinese :Erm: ?

pennybarry
7th October 2009, 17:16
How do I order Penny in a negligee in chinese :Erm: ?

Wo yao mai swityao ifu:Erm::icon_lol::Rasp:

pocahontas
7th October 2009, 17:21
haha..is that true ni hao?? well mu husband try to teach me some chinese words.. yeah even my self i find it funny.. its like i achieve so big things but for all i know is just an oderrrr hehe..

pocahontas
7th October 2009, 17:24
You are so funny:)

First time is always like that carry on and keep on eventually you will get used to it.

BTW congrats hehehehe and enjoy your food with your hubby.

hello ann thanks..really i feel so congratulate my self. coz it feels me nervous:NoNo:

maria_and_matt
7th October 2009, 17:33
yeheyyyyyy, first food delivery next u shall conquer the world... well done girl

Florge
7th October 2009, 17:53
good job!!!!

somebody
7th October 2009, 19:02
Nice one:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I can remeber my Wife when first here in the UK, going though a series of tough for her when first here encounters. Going out on her own, shoping on her own,going to her first job interview on her own at short notice (which she got!) traveling via public transport, going up to central london etc.

She did them all and now cant belive how worried she would be back then for things she now does with confidence:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
7th October 2009, 19:29
now im just about to wait and when the food arrive i can now change my clothesss:cwm38:...

till next post!

theres no need to post,when you both take your clothes off and go to bed early for his birthday surprise :D

but if you insist post the photos later? :Erm:

GaryFifer
7th October 2009, 22:30
I'm hungry now.

Fa Kin Su Pah :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish
7th October 2009, 22:34
Fa Kin Su Pah :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Love it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

LadyJ
8th October 2009, 00:31
now im just about to wait and when the food arrive i can now change my clothesss:cwm38:...

till next post!

:omg: sorry for being nosey, but change clothes to what?:Erm:

GaryFifer
8th October 2009, 00:34
:omg: sorry for being nosey, but change clothes to what?:Erm:

su pah man

pennybarry
8th October 2009, 08:08
su pah man

I don't know what you mean but here is really the right word if you want to eat in chinese.

Tsu fan na!:D:icon_lol::Rasp:

SteveL
9th October 2009, 14:42
Always remember the golden rules of home deliveries:
1) Dont order popodums, if they ask say no because you'll get them free that way.
2) When they say the order will be with you 40 minutes, reply nope, be here in 20 or forget it. They will be there , trust me.
3) When they ask thin crust or deep pan remind them they only do one type and to stop showing off !
4) If you dont want your food to go cold and grey whilst the delivery driver explains for the 98th time he doesnt have change, ask them how much the order is on the phone and tell them your paying with XXXX (e.g. a £20 note) so to bring change.

Alternatively, just marry a Filipina and you'll never have to order take aways again !!!!