PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!!

Jay&Zobel
7th October 2009, 19:40
Hello how's everyone? It's been a while since I've visited this forum, last visited was on 5th of August :omg:

But anyway, hope I can catch up. By the way I can't see any UNREAD POSTS, i'd like to update myself of whereabouts of lovely people. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope I'm still welcome here :D:D Thank you

Northerner
7th October 2009, 19:42
Hello how's everyone? It's been a while since I've visited this forum, last visited was on 5th of August :omg:

But anyway, hope I can catch up. By the way I can't see any UNREAD POSTS, i'd like to update myself of whereabouts of lovely people. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm sure you will catch up on the soap opera's :icon_lol: Welcome back :xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
7th October 2009, 19:42

Hi, I would advise to steer clear of the thread about Age Differences by "AyJay" as it's a pejorative and it'll wast 12 pages of your time :)

welcome back!

bornatbirth
7th October 2009, 19:47
Hi, I would advise to steer clear of the thread about Age Differences by "AyJay" as it's a pejorative and it'll wast 12 pages of your time :)

welcome back!

avoid the last few pages with the drama queen?

where have you been hiding :D

ca143
7th October 2009, 19:51
oh dear.....welcome back....were have u been?:D

James Hubbard
7th October 2009, 19:54

polemicist? It Would appear that you are!!

Arthur Little
7th October 2009, 19:59

:) Welcome back, my friends!!

Queenbee
7th October 2009, 20:07

nyaha are u talkingbout me or your bestfriend Ayjay????:D:D:D:D

Jay&Zobel
7th October 2009, 20:14
I'm sure you will catch up on the soap opera's :icon_lol: Welcome back :xxgrinning--00xx3:

welcome back!

oh dear.....welcome back....were have u been?:D

:) Welcome back, my friends!

I know right?!!! Hehe interesting!! lol, might take me ages to read them all, worry not I'll be good hehe, I wont stir up any conversation :Erm:

Well, lots of things happend for the past few months. I went back to work for few days in a week; Went on holiday to Scotland and got too busy taking care my young baby boy and lots to mention!

Anyway, thank you all for the warm welcome and for those who PMed me:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
7th October 2009, 20:20

welcome back sis, we missed you :cwm38::cwm38:
glad to see you back, mwah! :):):)

bornatbirth
7th October 2009, 20:21

Ayjay of course my dear queenbee :D:D

you have missed lots of fun zobel :Erm:

tiN
7th October 2009, 21:46
MANAY!!!!!! :Hellooo: :Hellooo:
Welcome back here :D
we're really glad to see u back :)

tiN x

somebody
7th October 2009, 21:50

Good to see you back:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
7th October 2009, 21:54
Hey Jayzee,musta?

Tish
7th October 2009, 22:07

:Hellooo:

This is Tish :BouncyHappy:

Not sure if i've spoken to you in the past as I'm in and out of this forum like someone with a runny nose :doh

Tish

GaryFifer
7th October 2009, 22:09
I know right?!!! Hehe interesting!! lol, might take me ages to read them all, worry not I'll be good hehe, I wont stir up any conversation :Erm:

Well, lots of things happend for the past few months. I went back to work for few days in a week; Went on holiday to Scotland and got too busy taking care my young baby boy and lots to mention!

Anyway, thank you all for the warm welcome and for those who PMed me:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed Bonnie Scotland. :xxgrinning--00xx3: There's a whole thread about Bonnie Scotland which has some great locations and pictures of note ;)

GaryFifer
7th October 2009, 22:11

Not sure if i've spoken to you in the past as I'm in and out of this forum like someone with a runny nose :doh

Tish

That was cleverly phrased. Only a lady could make that clean :) and only a man can make it silly and immature.:action-smiley-082:

Tish
7th October 2009, 22:14
That was cleverly phrased. Only a lady could make that clean :) and only a man can make it silly and immature.:action-smiley-082:

:icon_lol: I just couldn't think of any words to use :doh

Glad you like it Gary2Jessica:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

Florge
8th October 2009, 02:48
ZZZZZZZZZZZz.....

Wala lang... welkam beeeeekkkkk....

pennybarry
8th October 2009, 07:57
Welcome back Jayzee! Long time no look! How are you?

Enjoy in our forum again!:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
8th October 2009, 11:11
welcome back zobel I know am still gonna post my you know what I mean for you.haven`t got time nga lang kasi si buntis palaging pagud at nagsusuka.hehehe

Ann07
8th October 2009, 11:14
We missed you my dear:D Hope you had a bonnie time in scotland:D

James Hubbard
8th October 2009, 11:17
welcome back zobel I know am still gonna post my you know what I mean for you.haven`t got time nga lang kasi si buntis palaging pagud at nagsusuka.hehehe

Engsaya or Bisglish?

Mrs Daddy
8th October 2009, 11:23
Engsaya or Bisglish?

Its Taglish btw:D

James Hubbard
8th October 2009, 11:25
Its Taglish btw:D

wow, it looked very bisaya-ish to me, or maybe I've just lived in Visayas so long everything looks like bisaya to me lolz ... or maybe I'm starting to understand tagalog too :omg::omg::omg:

Pepe n Pilar
8th October 2009, 12:54
Welcome back Manay1!!!!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

happyboy
9th October 2009, 16:00
HELLO!!!!!!!! its my first time in this forum. im about to work in london. may i know the current per hour wage in UK?

thanks!

happyboy
9th October 2009, 16:02
hello mr.somebody.... you're currently in london? :)

GaryFifer
9th October 2009, 16:06
HELLO!!!!!!!! its my first time in this forum. im about to work in london. may i know the current per hour wage in UK?

thanks!

Hiya happy boy. We have a law for a MINIMUM WAGE. so make sure ya get paid more than that. Its against the law, to pay you less. Click below and read this:

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/nmw/

£5.73 per hour for workers aged 22 years and older
A development rate (http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/nmw/#dev) of £4.77 per hour for workers aged 18-21 inclusive
£3.53 per hour for all workers under the age of 18, who are no longer of compulsory school age (http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/nmw/#comp)

It varies depending where ya live of course, and the capital is usually raised to 6.50 because things can be expensive.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1561938/Higher-minimum-wage-advised-for-London.html

Arthur Little
9th October 2009, 18:21

thanks!

:Hellooo: Welcome! Please refer to Gary's response ... which answers your question about statutory minimum hourly wages in the UK.

Jay&Zobel
10th October 2009, 17:58

Hmmm... so you must be the Queenbee hehe nice meeting you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

welcome back sis, we missed you :cwm38::cwm38:
glad to see you back, mwah! :):):)

Cheers Sophie

Ayjay of course my dear queenbee :D:D

you have missed lots of fun zobel :Erm:

Yep, I know :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good to see you back:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks somebody

Hey Jayzee,musta?

Hi Tawiwi, I'm great thanks!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

Hi Tish thank you... not sure if we have spoken either but nice to meet you.

Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed Bonnie
Scotland. :xxgrinning--00xx3: There's a whole thread about Bonnie Scotland which has some great locations and pictures of note ;)

I & my family did enjoy BONNIE SCOTLAND, was really great experience!

ZZZZZZZZZZZz.....

Wala lang... welkam beeeeekkkkk....

Salamat Florge

Welcome back Jayzee! Long time no look! How are you?

Enjoy in our forum again!:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

Salamat po :Erm::D

Wow, I heard you are pregnant!! Congratulations btw hinayhinay lang po! Oo sige padala mo if meron pa hehe. Cheers

We missed you my dear:D Hope you had a bonnie time in scotland:D

Miss you to Dai!

Welcome back Manay1!!!!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Salamat man po Manay2

BTW YAY!!! SOmeone GAVE ME A green blob yay!!! thanks :xxgrinning--00xx3::D