PDA

View Full Version : the celebration is over....

pocahontas
8th October 2009, 00:07
its now 12:10am hehe were just having relax after the busy day for hes birthday. hm...well i think he enjoyed i HOPEE hehe ... but well there is no bad sign that he show me that he didnt like it... well well i take post for him in my cant resist maid costume that he bought to me in my first arrive here in uk..:D

we did like the movie we watch in VUE CINEMA KIRKSTALL its a DORIAN GREY.. ok according to my hubby that hes just told now that its a story of a desire which my opinion is opposite..OMG sounds we really have difference hehe but still carry onnnn:ARsurrender:

the cake is so yummy in M&S glad i found it..:)

ok i have to say goodnight every one...and thanks for being like a part of this celebrationnnn:) with your comments, greeting, ideas suggestions..till next birthdayyy:D

bornatbirth
8th October 2009, 00:16
are you still wearing the maids costume? :Erm::D

Arthur Little
8th October 2009, 00:18
its now 12:10am hehe were just having relax after the busy day for hes birthday. hm...well i think he enjoyed i HOPEE hehe ... but well there is no bad sign that he show me that he didnt like it... well well i take post for him in my cant resist maid costume that he bought to me in my first arrive here in uk..:D

we did like the movie we watch in VUE CINEMA KIRKSTALL its a DORIAN GREY.. ok according to my hubby that hes just told now that its a story of a desire which my opinion is opposite..OMG sounds we really have difference hehe but still carry onnnn:ARsurrender:

ok i have to say goodnight every one...and thanks for being like a part of this celebrationnnn:) with your comments, greeting, ideas suggestions..till next birthdayyy:D

:BouncyHappy: Glad you both enjoyed yourselves; goodnight to you too!

Arthur Little
8th October 2009, 00:21
are you still wearing the maids costume? :Erm::D

:Erm: ... Nosey! Now WHY would YOU want to know that? :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
8th October 2009, 00:23
well pocanotas mentioned it and got all curious :D

Florge
8th October 2009, 03:04
LOL... men! LOL

pennybarry
8th October 2009, 08:16

The story you shared is not enough! :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
Did you sing before or after?:D

pocahontas
8th October 2009, 08:39
well pocanotas mentioned it and got all curious :D

haha.GOODMORNING .just read this post this morning...well for your curiousity i wear that up to the dinner part and wash the plates then i have to change my clothes for were going out for the cinema right.......:D

hm....happy :icon_lol:

pocahontas
8th October 2009, 08:43
The story you shared is not enough! :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
Did you sing before or after?:D

HI THERE new friend here.. GOOD MORNING.. id just left a message in your visitor well yesterday i mean. well ok i sing the happpy birthday in the early morning which i made by myself the hot cake just for the candle to stand and then the last sing birthday cake is when he came from work then im waiting upstair where i wear the maid costume and carrying the cake with ofcours candle there he finds me hehe...

i will try to post some pictures here for my contribution hehe....but that would be later...need to do first sandwich for my hubby..:D

aromulus
8th October 2009, 08:44
French maid...???:Erm:

KeithD
8th October 2009, 08:48
French maid...???:Erm:
Blimey Dom, your staff are looking a bit rough! :cwm24:

bornatbirth
8th October 2009, 10:19
isnt the wife employing the staff?

if we ever got a maid,my wife will find a old ugly one :icon_lol:

i dont think she trusts me :rolleyes:

smiler78
8th October 2009, 15:47
You went to watch DORIAN GREY at VUE cinema in a french maids uniform??? Hope they were more open minded about it than when i tried the same thing!! Never did get to see Finding Nemo :bigcry:

Carl.

pocahontas
28th October 2009, 00:36
You went to watch DORIAN GREY at VUE cinema in a french maids uniform??? Hope they were more open minded about it than when i tried the same thing!! Never did get to see Finding Nemo :bigcry:

Carl.

hello there..:Hellooo: ive just seen your post..and OFCOURS NOT.. we didint go in vue to watch movie wearing that.. i change after we had the dinner..sister..:D and even people are minded with that or people here are more in liberate i dont think i will wear that its too cold for that clothes..hehe:D