PDA

View Full Version : BUSY TODAY..good morning everyone!

pocahontas
8th October 2009, 10:40
wel well..its a great sunshine today..and after my hubby's birthday there are still i have to do. coz were going down to london to visit my parents in law and stay there for a couple of days and i need to charge everything packed things. but before all of that i wanted to exercise:sport-smiley-003: a bit after a nice food lastnight.:D.

ok before staying here in internet and posting pictures about the birthday celebration lastnight... i think i better go and do first what i have to do :rolleyes: even feel a bit sneezy and a bit ill...:Cuckoo:

see you guys laterrrrr8-)

bornatbirth
8th October 2009, 10:50
good morning

how did you husband like is birthday surprise.

i think we all will be catching small colds now?

Ann07
8th October 2009, 11:08
wel well..its a great sunshine today..and after my hubby's birthday there are still i have to do. coz were going down to london to visit my parents in law and stay there for a couple of days and i need to charge everything packed things. but before all of that i wanted to exercise:sport-smiley-003: a bit after a nice food lastnight.:D.

ok before staying here in internet and posting pictures about the birthday celebration lastnight... i think i better go and do first what i have to do :rolleyes: even feel a bit sneezy and a bit ill...:Cuckoo:

see you guys laterrrrr8-)

Good day:)

Get some wii fit:xxgrinning--00xx3: if u want to do it indoors or threadmill:D

Sounds like you had a lovely night with your hubby's birthday very nice.

Speaking of cold my two wee boys have them and it keeps coming back grrr:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23: blame the weather:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Enjoy you london trip:xxgrinning--00xx3: