PDA

View Full Version : need seminar?

jhellymay
9th October 2009, 04:40
hello to everyone...
i just get my visa today..and its aprroved,i apply was 3 days ago....im really happy, its too quick,,,,and i dont know after this before my flight, do i get a cert. from CFO? the embassy didn't tell anything...looking forward for reply...thank you to all of u...and for some advice...

Ana_may365
9th October 2009, 05:03
u need to attend the seminar in cfo,sis:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

jhellymay
9th October 2009, 06:00
ok thank u ana.....:):):)

jhellymay
9th October 2009, 06:01
i apply as a visit fiancee...so i need to attend at simenar then....really thanks....:):)

Ji&Ma
9th October 2009, 07:49
i apply as a visit fiancee...so i need to attend at simenar then....really thanks....:):)

Hi, long time no see ;) :Hellooo:
Congratulations to your successful visa application, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

To your question:
1) fiancee visa is NOT visit visa it is regarded as SETTLEMENT visa
2) YES - you need to attend the CFO seminar otherwise you won't be allowed to board your flight to UK...

See this link - CFO Manila (http://www.cfo.gov.ph/fs_manila.htm) - it should give you some ideas as what to prepare yourself for.

jhellymay
9th October 2009, 08:02
yeah long time no see ji&ma...thanks,,,yeah its a fiancee visa i apply:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:,,, and i will go to uk in december 2 months from now,,,is it possible that i will attend in next month??? thank u again ji&ma....:):):)

Ji&Ma
9th October 2009, 08:05
yeah long time no see ji&ma...thanks,,,yeah its a fiancee visa i apply:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:,,, and i will go to uk in december 2 months from now,,,is it possible that i will attend in next month??? thank u again ji&ma....:):):)

I think any time will do - as far as you will do it before departure and have that sticker in your passport to show it to them at the airport :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jhellymay
9th October 2009, 08:21
ahh ok ji&ma...thank u so much.....:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ana_may365
9th October 2009, 08:38
dont forget to fetch all ur papers with u:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:spclly ur pics together:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
9th October 2009, 08:41
dont forget to fetch all ur papers with u:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:spclly ur pics together:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:gp::iagree:

ahh ok ji&ma...thank u so much.....:Hellooo::Hellooo:

No worries, you are welcomed, take care and good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:
BTW- where you will be staying in UK? :Erm:

jhellymay
9th October 2009, 08:56
ok ana i will do that....thanks again....:)

jhellymay
9th October 2009, 08:57
thank u ji&ma...i just visit with my fiance just 20 days....i will stay at the coventry burlington road....take care! where did u stay at england?:)

abby
9th October 2009, 10:20
hi jhellymay!

better attend the CFO at SMEF-COW in Quezon City.. I didt it for 3 hours, so easy.. Goodluck!

scottishbride
9th October 2009, 10:27
hello to everyone...
i just get my visa today..and its aprroved,i apply was 3 days ago....im really happy, its too quick,,,,and i dont know after this before my flight, do i get a cert. from CFO? the embassy didn't tell anything...looking forward for reply...thank you to all of u...and for some advice...

Well done! Congrats! :)

scottishbride
9th October 2009, 10:29
hi jhellymay!

better attend the CFO at SMEF-COW in Quezon City.. I didt it for 3 hours, so easy.. Goodluck!

I agree with Abby. It is very easy in SMEF-COW Q,C.
Just bring the ff:

3 copies of your visa page
3 copies of your passport
and the fee.

goodluck!

Sophie
9th October 2009, 11:32
Congratulations on your visa jhellymay :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Yes, getting cfo cert is required before you fly to uk....:)

jhellymay
9th October 2009, 12:39
i will do that to all of your advice,,,,and really thanks to all of u.....god bless all!!!:):):):xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
9th October 2009, 13:14
Congrats! It was quick! Looking for your arrival here and have a safe journey!

jhellymay
9th October 2009, 14:25
thanks penny:):)

Ji&Ma
9th October 2009, 17:31
thank u ji&ma...i just visit with my fiance just 20 days....i will stay at the coventry burlington road....take care! where did u stay at england?:)

We are living in Bicester, Oxfordshire...
Are you coming to UK just for 20 days???:Erm:

IainBusby
9th October 2009, 21:39

Hi Jhellymay,

My wife Louella and I live in Coventry and only about 2 or 3 miles from Burlington Road. When you arrive here I'll send you a PM with our contact details if you like. I'm sure my wife Louella can introduce you to many Filipinas in Coventry so you won't feel so homesick.

Iain.

jhellymay
10th October 2009, 12:10
yep ji&ma just only 20 days....i just only spendtime for x-mass and new year...with my fiance...and after that maybe i will go back again....

jhellymay
10th October 2009, 12:14
hello iainbusby, yeah sure why not...looking forward for that... and its my first time to travel in uk,and meet some filipina,,,,happy to hear...

darren-b
11th October 2009, 07:58
yep ji&ma just only 20 days....i just only spendtime for x-mass and new year...with my fiance...and after that maybe i will go back again....

Did you say you have a fiancee visa (costs currently PHP 46800)? If so they are granted so you can come to the UK to get settle here and get married, not for a short visit.

jhellymay
11th October 2009, 08:35
yes i have...my fiance he invite me as a visit fiancee, thats it...i just paid onlyPhp 5,360,,, for application,,and we don't have a planning yet to settle our married in uk....i only visit him....and its a short visit,,,valid with in 6 months...

darren-b
11th October 2009, 08:47
yes i have...my fiance he invite me as a visit fiancee, thats it...i just paid onlyPhp 5,360,,, for application,,and we don't have a planning yet to settle our married in uk....i only visit him....and its a short visit,,,valid with in 6 months...

In that case you do not need to attend the CFO seminar as you have just a normal visitor visa.

jhellymay
11th October 2009, 09:15
really? so i don't need to attend the simenar and get CFO then...what if i will stay only 20 days in uk...and after a month i will come back again in uk just a short days only till i expired my visa...is it possible? thanks darren....

darren-b
11th October 2009, 09:42
really? so i don't need to attend the simenar and get CFO then...what if i will stay only 20 days in uk...and after a month i will come back again in uk just a short days only till i expired my visa...is it possible? thanks darren....

CFO is only required for settlement visas. If your visa is stamped multi-entry it will allow you to re-enter the UK again.

The only possible issue is what you said when you applied for the visa - UK immigration like people to do what they said say there would do. So if you said you'd only make one trip for 20 days, and then you made a couple of trips for many months they may take a closer look at your application if you apply for visas in the future.

jhellymay
11th October 2009, 11:21
ahh ok darren...coz i dont know yet this situation, thank you for your information about this, now i know....so i can re entry then,, i have stamped in my visa passport a multiple.....thanks again darren....god bless