PDA

View Full Version : Medical Advice. Does anyone have the original document?

aposhark
9th October 2009, 20:52
Somebody sent me this on the email, I cannot vouch for it's authenticity but is thought-provoking, don't you agree?

Are there any "doctors in the house" to comment on what follows?
=========================================================

John Hopkins Update - Good article

AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRY ('TRY', BEING THE KEY WORD) TO ELIMINATE CANCER, JOHNS HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO TELL YOU THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY.

Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins:

1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.

2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's lifetime.

3 When the person's immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.

4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional
deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.

5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.

6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastrointestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.

7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.

8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.

9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.

10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.

11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.

CANCER CELLS FEED ON:

a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small
amounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in color. Better alternative is Bragg's aminos or sea salt.

b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk cancer cells are being starved.

c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.

d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment.. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15
minutes to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day..
Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).

e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer fighting properties. Water-best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.

12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes.
Undigested meat remaining in the intestines becomes putrefied and leads to more toxic buildup.

13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body's killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.

14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac,
anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the body's own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body's normal method of
disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.

15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive
spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor. Anger, un-forgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.

16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. No plastic containers in micro.

2. No water bottles in freezer.

3. No plastic wrap in microwave.

Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in its newsletters. This information
is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center as well. Dioxin chemicals cause cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently, Dr. Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Cast le Hospital, was on a TV program to explain this health hazard. He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers.. This especially applies to foods that contain fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body. Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food You get the same results, only without the dioxin. So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else. Paper
isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper.
It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc. He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper.
The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.

aromulus
9th October 2009, 20:56
Is anything left apart from Pepsi Max...???:Erm:

aposhark
9th October 2009, 21:27
I was chatting with a very knowledgeable English lady in the UK a few years ago.
She had her own business selling natural products.
I remember her telling me how she thought about the bad effects that plastics have in our lives.
She believed then that this was one of the main reasons the sperm count was going down in the developed countries.

aposhark
9th October 2009, 21:30
Is anything left apart from Pepsi Max...???:Erm:

Ice cubes :idea:

GaryFifer
9th October 2009, 22:44
God I hate these hippy peddlers

Natural products my ass. Everything on the Earth is natural. What is unnatural. Explain it?

Medicine is the stuff that works, herbs, is basically all the stuff that did not work.That is why science tries to find the right chemicals.

So rubbing yourself with a bit of lavender isn't going to a fractured leg, stop it bleeding. You go do that next time at a motorway pile up with your lavender and camomile tea.

Since I am living proof the chemotherapy works, because my DNA is now crosslinked by something called CIS platinium, I suggest you say I am unnatural.

aposhark
10th October 2009, 20:31
God I hate these hippy peddlers

Natural products my ass. Everything on the Earth is natural. What is unnatural. Explain it?

Medicine is the stuff that works, herbs, is basically all the stuff that did not work.That is why science tries to find the right chemicals.

So rubbing yourself with a bit of lavender isn't going to a fractured leg, stop it bleeding. You go do that next time at a motorway pile up with your lavender and camomile tea.

Since I am living proof the chemotherapy works, because my DNA is now crosslinked by something called CIS platinium, I suggest you say I am unnatural.

Bit tetchy eh :Erm: :Erm: :Erm: :Erm:
"God I hate these hippy peddlers"
"God".......what is that????
I don't know you so how can I judge you?
Are you saying I am a hippy peddler or the Johns Hopkins?
Johns Hopkins is one of the world's premier hospitals, but you must know that already. Don't you?

I did not imply that conventional medicine was not good for people, neither did I try to belittle anyone.
I posted an article by a renowned and famous hospital, my question was to try to locate the original document.....
If you dispute their findings then that is your right.

I have always had my suspicions about plastic being next to our food though, that is my right.

Take a chill pill :Kilt: man, and let everyone make their own minds up on what they perceive to be correct for them.

joebloggs
10th October 2009, 20:45
my misses agrees with most of it,
but not so sure about the milk and mucus,

but avoiding all them foods you'll be eating cardboard and drinking only water :cwm24:

aposhark
10th October 2009, 21:10
my misses agrees with most of it,
but not so sure about the milk and mucus,

but avoiding all them foods you'll be eating cardboard and drinking only water :cwm24:

My sister is a health visitor and a SRN.
She says if you followed all those suggestions, you would be in danger of becoming obsessive and that a little balance is called for.

I am throwing the plastic containers out though :smileybigtmouth:

GaryFifer
10th October 2009, 21:23
God judge me already.

No I said the lady who has a business that sells "NATURAL PRODUCTS" is to be view with suspicion. As per assuming that the public are stupid and think that unnatural products are the creations of bad scientist like me. :devil-smiley-029: i.e. what other kind of products are there? There are no unnatural products on this Gods earth.

Johns Hopkins is one of the world's premier hospitals, but you must know that already. Don't you?

Yes, it is one of them, and it copied the European model.Imperial College London is a leading one too. Taking a generalisation like best in the world, I take that with a pinch of salt, The world best hospital? You mean the best in the west, because you have not visited Africa, Russia, Australia, North America, South America.

I did not imply that conventional medicine was not good for people, neither did I try to belittle anyone. But you have released a can of worms with people like me get worried if we did the right thing. As for unconventional medicines I could say it is not good for people. I suppose the worst that could happen is that you could drown in lavender water.

I posted an article by a renowned and famous hospital, my question was to try to locate the original document..... If you dispute their findings then that is your right. I dispute anything distributed by email. They normally put their findings in Scientific Journals not personal emails.

I have always had my suspicions about plastic being next to our food though, that is my right.
No you are right. Tests have been done about this in the past. It was found that the glue from noddle packets, managed to get into the product,and they are too high in salt in the way they are produced.But these are trace levels, and you are safe.

Take a chill pill :Kilt: man, and let everyone make their own minds up on what they perceive to be correct for them

Since I have cancer. I don't want misleading information about it. Nothing worse than false hope.

Your so called email is a HOAX. Are you absolutely sure that is from John Hopkins? You have been had!

Read this please. Please be more careful when you distribute information and question it.

http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk/help/default.asp?page=26278

GaryFifer
10th October 2009, 21:40
I am throwing the plastic containers out though :smileybigtmouth:
Another misleading thing.By throwing plastic out, you create more rubbish. Environmental toxins will affect our children in later life. Those plastic containers will be there for 100 years.

Fertility is affected by many things. Read here:

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/menshealth/facts/malefertility.htm

aposhark
10th October 2009, 21:49
God judge me already.

No I said the lady who has a business that sells "NATURAL PRODUCTS" is to be view with suspicion. As per assuming that the public are stupid and think that unnatural products are the creations of bad scientist like me. :devil-smiley-029: i.e. what other kind of products are there? There are no unnatural products on this Gods earth.

Yes, it is one of them, and it copied the European model.Imperial College London is a leading one too. Taking a generalisation like best in the world, I take that with a pinch of salt, The world best hospital? You mean the best in the west, because you have not visited Africa, Russia, Australia, North America, South America.

I have visited all these countries and spent long time in four of them, I haven't had medical treatment there though.

I did not imply that conventional medicine was not good for people, neither did I try to belittle anyone. But you have released a can of worms with people like me get worried if we did the right thing. As for unconventional medicines I could say it is not good for people. I suppose the worst that could happen is that you could drown in lavender water.

Bit of a silly point IMO

I posted an article by a renowned and famous hospital, my question was to try to locate the original document..... If you dispute their findings then that is your right. I dispute anything distributed by email. They normally put their findings in Scientific Journals not personal emails.

That is why I wanted to see if it was true, that was the point of my thread.

No you are right. Tests have been done about this in the past. It was found that the glue from noddle packets, managed to get into the product,and they are too high in salt in the way they are produced.But these are trace levels, and you are safe.

Take a chill pill :Kilt: man, and let everyone make their own minds up on what they perceive to be correct for them

Since I have cancer. I don't want misleading information about it. Nothing worse than false hope.

I am sorry you have cancer. I can understand why you would question other types of treatments and alternative medicines. I wish you all the best in your future.

Your so called email is a HOAX. Are you absolutely sure that is from John Hopkins? You have been had!

No, I am not sure. I was hoping to get verification by someone else in the "know". This was the point of my post.

Read this please. Please be more careful when you distribute information and question it.

http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk/help/default.asp?page=26278

It is always good to read information and to try to see if information is true. That is why public forums are good. We get positive and negative responses to our thoughts, and other sources of information.
Thank you for commenting on this, and once again have a speedy recovery.

Gary, please see my comments above.

joebloggs
10th October 2009, 22:01
the first part of the email is it not medical facts ?

the second part what cancer feeds on is the problem ?

good luck thou gary

GaryFifer
10th October 2009, 22:08
Gary, please see my comments above.

No problem I understand you looking for the validity of it. Stick to the bodies we have in the UK that release the information.

The point is, when you are in the situation of having the said disease, you will cling onto anything in order to cure yourself. It affects peoples mindset in different ways. I talked to people on the wards who decided to get alternative treatment instead of the chemo(which they said was unnatural), they died. Their family had to respect the decision.

People will go off to strange places and try new treatments to further science. It can be distressing for family members.

However, some people take advantage of this vulnerability. That is what I object to.