PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson has lost the plot

Dedworth
11th October 2009, 21:27
:xxgrinning--00xx3:Flogs Pique on the cheap to a major Euro rival and sticks with drug addled Rio Ferdinand who is proving game in, game out for United and England that he cannot defend.

Makes a disgraceful attack on referees fitness in a pathetic attempt to deflect media attention from his own teams failings. He's been had up before by the FA for abusing officials this time they should throw the book at him.

bornatbirth
11th October 2009, 21:44
:icon_lol: what rio does in a england shirt as nothing to do with him,i thought is was a chelsea player who messed up last night but rio gets the blame :Erm:

pique was sold before he even looked good,to your surprise fergie isnt god and cant predict the future :doh

as for the rest :Cuckoo:

Dedworth
11th October 2009, 21:47
:icon_lol: what rio does in a england shirt as nothing to do with him,i thought is was a chelsea player who messed up last night but rio gets the blame :Erm:

pique was sold before he even looked good,to your surprise fergie isnt god and cant predict the future :doh

as for the rest :Cuckoo:

Ferdinand is consistent in his sloppiness and slack attitude for both England and United

aromulus
11th October 2009, 21:49
I wonder if him and his brother have been placing some bets......:Erm:

Dedworth
11th October 2009, 21:50

They're too dense to do that :)

bornatbirth
11th October 2009, 21:50
Ferdinand is consistent in his sloppiness and slack attitude for both England and United

when he does it for united why do you care :Erm:

i can understand for england when he makes a mistake but all players do that,ask ashley cole last night :D maybe he was thinking of the next slapper hes going to sleep with :rolleyes:

bornatbirth
11th October 2009, 21:53

They're too dense to do that :)

did you both see the game last night,maybe you both need to go to spec savers :doh

Dedworth
11th October 2009, 21:53
when he does it for united why do you care :Erm:

The more he does it the more I like it