PDA

View Full Version : Financial Support ??

charmingprinces
12th October 2009, 04:35
Hi guys.....:)

I'm aware that approximately £2000 is needed to show that sponsor has enough money for financial support.

My husband is paid monthly.He works as a chef & receives £23000 annually.At the end of each month his account is in black once all the bills has been paid including monthly remittance he sends me.So his saving account never shows minimum of £400 in credit for the last 6 months. But I do have around 200k in peso savings here which I got from all the remittances he sent me since 2007. I was employed then But i just resigned last July 2009 and also have a business -currently I still do have a business, so I dont need to spend much of his remittances infact I was able to save most of them coz my earnings is enough for me.

My husband also has a land property here in the phil which he just bought
the last time he visit me here.

What do you think are the chances of getting refused for a spouse visa.

I understand financial support is very important. Would having his regular income not enough in this case.

Thanks,

charmingprinces
12th October 2009, 04:41
How about considering a co-sponsor like her mum... is that possible?

Tnx guyz........

joebloggs
12th October 2009, 06:10
How about considering a co-sponsor like her mum... is that possible?

Tnx guyz........

no, no 3rd party financial support is allowed.

when are you thinking of appyling for a visa ?

are any of his bank statements overdrawn ?

jaishann
12th October 2009, 11:09

I'm aware that approximately £2000 is needed to show that sponsor has enough money for financial support.

My husband is paid monthly.He works as a chef & receives £23000 annually.At the end of each month his account is in black once all the bills has been paid including monthly remittance he sends me.So his saving account never shows minimum of £400 in credit for the last 6 months. But I do have around 200k in peso savings here which I got from all the remittances he sent me since 2007. I was employed then But i just resigned last July 2009 and also have a business -currently I still do have a business, so I dont need to spend much of his remittances infact I was able to save most of them coz my earnings is enough for me.

I understand financial support is very important. Would having his regular income not enough in this case.

Thanks,

£ 2000 is a lot of money I didnt realise that is the amount now to consider (no wonder I was refused to get my daughter ) ..anyway hope all things be ok for you and your husband.

charmingprinces
12th October 2009, 12:23
Now I understand.... I have the plan to submit the application last week of october... but I think with the bank statement husband sent me... it would be very impossible.. Now I have to wait for another 6 months ryt?..... :)

Tnx agen.......

charmingprinces
12th October 2009, 12:32
no, no 3rd party financial support is allowed.

when are you thinking of appyling for a visa ?

are any of his bank statements overdrawn ?

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I'm planning to submit the application on the last week of October, but with the bank statement husband sent me it seems very impossible...
non overdrawn for the last 6 months so far......
Do I have to wait for another 6 months until his bank statement shows a healthy savings.....:cwm34:

marlyn&kenny
12th October 2009, 19:50

Thanks,

Hello charmingprincess! Be patient to use the search tool you might get the answer to your questions... Good luck !

You mentioned that your hubby bought a property in Philippines, Does the property under his name too?Coz my hubby is interested in buying a property too but we want it to be under his name too not only mine:NoNo: even though m a filpina, Im not familiar with the philippine law sad to say lol

Regards,

alicat
12th October 2009, 20:01
You mentioned that your hubby bought a property in Philippines, Does the property under his name too?Coz my hubby is interested in buying a property too but we want it to be under his name too not only mine:NoNo: even though m a filpina, Im not familiar with the philippine law sad to say lol

Regards,

hmmm..we bought some properties in phillipines,and its both under our
name,we got all the tittle.

marlyn&kenny
12th October 2009, 20:04
hmmm..we bought some properties in phillipines,and its both under our
name,we got all the tittle.

Great!!! my hubby will be happy to know that!:)

Thanks alicat:Hellooo:

darren-b
12th October 2009, 20:10
Great!!! my hubby will be happy to know that!:)

Thanks alicat:Hellooo:

I would check it out properly yourself first. My wife owns property in the Philippines and I am mentioned on the title, but I don't believe I actually own the property.

My understanding is that a foreigner cannot directly purchase land in the Philippines.

jaishann
13th October 2009, 01:37
My understanding is that a foreigner cannot directly purchase land in the Philippines.[/QUOTE]

thats what my husband said.

charmingprinces
14th October 2009, 06:12
My understanding is that a foreigner cannot directly purchase land in the Philippines.

thats what my husband said.[/QUOTE]

Hey...I'm not aware of that.hehehe My husband was born Filipino and got his citizenship 2 years ago....Land title is still on process.

IainBusby
14th October 2009, 09:45
I would check it out properly yourself first. My wife owns property in the Philippines and I am mentioned on the title, but I don't believe I actually own the property.

I believe there is a difference between the land and the property in Filipino law. I think you can own the property, but you can't own the land. As far as the land is concerned, I think it's classed as joint ownership if you are married to a Filipina but if you get divorced or the Filipina wife dies then you cannot own it in your own right or inherit it so it would go to her closest Filipino kin.

angel1231
14th October 2009, 11:12
as long as you are married to a filipina then you have the rigth to buy and own a property as you want ......

angel1231
14th October 2009, 11:14
goodluck to anyone who's applying for any kind of visa.....:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
15th October 2009, 10:31
Belated Welcome, Princess. I would simply suggest you be guided by the advice offered on this, and your earlier thread ... and everything should work out fine. Good luck to you and your husband. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

darren-b
15th October 2009, 17:57
I believe there is a difference between the land and the property in Filipino law. I think you can own the property, but you can't own the land. As far as the land is concerned, I think it's classed as joint ownership if you are married to a Filipina but if you get divorced or the Filipina wife dies then you cannot own it in your own right or inherit it so it would go to her closest Filipino kin.

By property I meant house and land. I seem to remember my name was mentioned on the title using the phrase something on the lines of "bought with the knowledge of" rather than myself actually owning anything. I think in certain cases it is possible for a foreigner to inherit land but only if there isn't a close filipino relative to inherit it.

as long as you are married to a filipina then you have the rigth to buy and own a property as you want ......

Don't think so... As far as I know the property will officially be owned by the filipina wife.