PDA

View Full Version : extra documents

dave63
12th October 2009, 09:48
My wifes visa was refused and I have sent out to her documents that they asked for. My question is this. We needed a bank statement of my savings. This came late after I sent the documents to her. Is there someway or somewhere in the uk that I can send these documents to save me sending these out there?The appeal date runs out on the 19 october.Once she has sent the appeal form ,appeal letter and the documents that she has there to manila. Would it be also too late for me to send this documents out there and finally would they accept a copy of the statement instead? Hope all this makes sense.

pennybarry
12th October 2009, 09:54
My husband sent them email before, he sent email with attached docs, he made follow-ups by emails too.
I sent fax to them before. Try it.
http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk/en/our-office-in-the-philippines/contact

jaishann
12th October 2009, 10:10
My wifes visa was refused and I have sent out to her documents that they asked for. My question is this. We needed a bank statement of my savings. This came late after I sent the documents to her. Is there someway or somewhere in the uk that I can send these documents to save me sending these out there?The appeal date runs out on the 19 october.Once she has sent the appeal form ,appeal letter and the documents that she has there to manila. Would it be also too late for me to send this documents out there and finally would they accept a copy of the statement instead? Hope all this makes sense.

in my appeal form AIT -2 Section 8 there is a box that says if you are intending to send other documents that are not yet available to you please list them - so I think if you come accross something similar then you can put it down as to follow.

My appeal when I was first refused on a fiancee visa my document came 3 months after and obviously it was beyond the appeal time scale which is 28 days , so dont worry try to let them know in writing like what Penny mentioned and then send the doc straightaway, if you can scan and email it as an attachment to your letter then I think all will be fine.

All the best to you and your wife, hope all goes well

IainBusby
12th October 2009, 19:08

Not if you send it by courier and I would think it would be worth the money. If you use Interparcel http://www.interparcel.com/ , it will be delivered by DHL but a lot cheaper than if you actually send with DHL and it will be there in a couple of days and at this stage if you can get the document there they may reconsider your application so it doesn't have to go to a full appeal.

Ji&Ma
12th October 2009, 19:49
Not if you send it by courier and I would think it would be worth the money. If you use Interparcel http://www.interparcel.com/ , it will be delivered by DHL but a lot cheaper than if you actually send with DHL and it will be there in a couple of days and at this stage if you can get the document there they may reconsider your application so it doesn't have to go to a full appeal.

:iagree: When I've been sending documents to my Maricel for her fiancee visa I've used services of Interparcel and no complaints at all.
Package picked up on time by DHL from my house, tracking available over the internet and to deliver it to Manila took just 48 hours!!!