PDA

View Full Version : Hellooooooooooooo

filipinalass28
13th October 2009, 20:53
Hi Im Emmy been here before on this forum and now managed to return yipeeeeee.
I have received my UK settlement visa from the Canberra office in Australia 25 working days (35 days) after they received my application and we are on our way to the UK very soon.
This is now my third successful application for these types of visas. Our previous successes are with New Zealand and Australia.
Myself and my husband would like to offer any help and advice that we can to those that would like it. My husband is a scientific researcher and applied his experience to researching the UK settlement visa process and guides for ECO's including the associated policies up to this date 14th October 2009.
Best of luck to everyone and YIPEEEEEEEEE Im going to the UK!!!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

triple5
13th October 2009, 20:59
Hi there, welcome to the forum and the UK :)

Sophie
13th October 2009, 21:04
welcome here filipinalass and congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lizaphil
13th October 2009, 21:21
I have received my UK settlement visa from the Canberra office in Australia 25 working days (35 days) after they received my application and we are on our way to the UK very soon.
This is now my third successful application for these types of visas. Our previous successes are with New Zealand and Australia.
Myself and my husband would like to offer any help and advice that we can to those that would like it. My husband is a scientific researcher and applied his experience to researching the UK settlement visa process and guides for ECO's including the associated policies up to this date 14th October 2009.
Best of luck to everyone and YIPEEEEEEEEE Im going to the UK!!!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

just say hello and welcome:Hellooo::Hellooo:

bornatbirth
13th October 2009, 23:26
congrats,it will nice to have you here!

can i ask what researching your husband does?,anything to do with the mind of the woman :Erm: :D

jaishann
13th October 2009, 23:29
congrats,it will nice to have you here!

can i ask what researching your husband does?,anything to do with the mind of the woman :Erm: :D

:)

jaishann
13th October 2009, 23:30

congratulations

kimmi
13th October 2009, 23:34
welcome to the forum..:)

PAT
14th October 2009, 01:32
gday and welcome to the forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

My wife and I just got married in the UK,just applied FLR(m) visa but already we are discussing going firstly New Zealand or Australia for warmer climate hehehe

marlyn&kenny
14th October 2009, 01:47

Congrats! happy trip!!!!

scottishbride
14th October 2009, 02:47
Welcome and congrats!

liane
14th October 2009, 06:43
Welcome!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

whiteraven
14th October 2009, 06:54
welcome back:Hellooo::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
14th October 2009, 12:38
hiya!welcome aboard:D

vbkelly
14th October 2009, 13:34

mabuhay!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: