PDA

View Full Version : question

mheanRanola
14th October 2009, 13:37
we are about to print all our supporting documents needed for spouse visa.... what paper size should i use?? a4 or 8 1/2 x 11 inches...

thanks in advance... :)

miss.piggy
14th October 2009, 14:33
:icon_lol::Erm: ...I think a4 will be perfect! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

estherboaz
14th October 2009, 14:36
i used 8 1/2 x 11 inches

September
14th October 2009, 16:13
It makes no diff. what ever size you prefer, for sum up answer

scottishbride
14th October 2009, 20:02
we are about to print all our supporting documents needed for spouse visa.... what paper size should i use?? a4 or 8 1/2 x 11 inches...

thanks in advance... :) I used A4. Goodluck on your application.

somebody
14th October 2009, 20:06
The paperwork from the UK A4 and the paperwork in fille was letter size should not matter im sure the Brit embassy used to see both sizes.

Good luck with your application:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
14th October 2009, 22:57
:icon_lol::Erm: ...I think a4 will be perfect! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i share your amusement :D

:Erm: i cant think it will make a difference what paper you use.

marlyn&kenny
15th October 2009, 01:12

I guess they would not mind either u use a4 or 8 1/2 x 11".... it doesn't indicate there right? so Good luck !!!

mheanRanola
15th October 2009, 09:20
okay.. thanks for all the answers... :D

Arthur Little
19th October 2009, 13:37
Oh for goodness sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest you ignore the caustic comment quoted above; it was completely uncalled for! :rolleyes: As far as I'm concerned the question you asked was a perfectly reasonable one ... and SHOULDN'T have been responded to in such an exasperated-sounding, off-hand manner. We're ALL here to HELP each other as best we can.

Somehow or other I missed your earlier posting, and would now like to extend a belated Welcome to our fellowship. Since you're at the stage of submitting your visa application, I imagine you've resolved the accommodation issue to everyones' satisfaction, and I wish you and your husband every success for the future. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
19th October 2009, 14:59

I would suggest A4 ... That's what my wife and I shall be using.

The more important thing is : the information you have on the pages. If that's good, then you're sorted :xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
19th October 2009, 14:59
I suggest you ignore the caustic comment quoted above; it was completely uncalled for! :rolleyes: As far as I'm concerned the question you asked was a perfectly reasonable one ... and SHOULDN'T have been responded to in such an exasperated-sounding, off-hand manner. We're ALL here to HELP each other as best we can.

Somehow or other I missed your earlier posting, and would now like to extend a belated Welcome to our fellowship. Since you're at the stage of submitting your visa application, I imagine you've resolved the accommodation issue to everyones' satisfaction, and I wish you and your husband every success for the future. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

You're a good man Arthur Little :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
19th October 2009, 16:32
You're a good man Arthur Little :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks, :rolleyes: I TRY ...

Sophie
19th October 2009, 16:47

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: