PDA

View Full Version : Status of our fiance visa application

Scottie1875
14th October 2009, 16:03
Hello everyone,

I am new here and was wondering if anyone can help me.

The status of our visa application changed today to say "processed application returned to courier"

Does anybody know what this means?
has it been accepted or refused?

My Fiancee in the philippines has not heard anything from them and she cant get through on the phone to ask anyone.

I'm worried that its bad news, can anyone shed any light on the situation?

Many thanks

reaandandrew
14th October 2009, 16:07
i would think thats a good news... now im getting more nervous for our own application.. if u dont me asking, when did u submit your application?

Scottie1875
14th October 2009, 16:15
we submitted it on the 1st of September, i really hope its good news, i dont know what we'll do if its not

reaandandrew
14th October 2009, 16:17
i hope so mate.. but im positive with it.. goodluck

Scottie1875
14th October 2009, 16:25
Thanks, good luck too!!

IainBusby
14th October 2009, 18:12
Hello everyone,

The status of our visa application changed today to say "processed application returned to courier"

My Fiancee in the philippines has not heard anything from them and she cant get through on the phone to ask anyone.

Many thanks

You just won't know until the courier delivers the package. Even if you get through on the phone they will just tell you the same as it says on the website, "processed application returned to courier" they don't usually tell you what the result is. I sometimes think they like being bloody awkward.
Iain.

smiler78
14th October 2009, 18:13
:xxgrinning--00xx3: mate that sounds like good news, we got our fiance visa 3 weeks ago and and that's the same message we got, and she had her visa delivered the next day, I know just how your feeling right now but keep calm and you will soon get your good news, from what I know if there was a problem they would have contacted her for interview, How many days since you submitted the application? we got ours in just 7 days.

Best of luck to you and anyone else waiting.

Carl.

Scottie1875
14th October 2009, 18:42
She applied on the 1st of September, so its been a while, but if you think its good news, thats great, i will just need to be patient for a day or 2.

7 days, wow, thats quick, i was expecting mine to be at least 2 or 3 months.
Thanks a lot, i will keep waiting a while longer.:Cuckoo:

smiler78
14th October 2009, 19:07
ah just relax and get ready for the good news. Good luck mate :xxgrinning--00xx3:

abby
14th October 2009, 19:38
dont worry scottie1875 i think its a positive one.. i got my fiancee visa approved in 4 days. i think the ECO are doing double time in the processing. youre from scotland?

let us know bout the result then. Godbless!

scottishbride
14th October 2009, 20:00
Hello everyone,

Many thanks The ECO processing visas quickly. I've got my spouse visa in 22 days! I am sure it is good news! Congrats in advance! :)

Scottie1875
14th October 2009, 21:09
thanks everyone for all the positive replys, you have all been very helpful:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
15th October 2009, 01:17
:xxgrinning--00xx3: mate that sounds like good news, we got our fiance visa 3 weeks ago and and that's the same message we got, and she had her visa delivered the next day, I know just how your feeling right now but keep calm and you will soon get your good news, from what I know if there was a problem they would have contacted her for interview, How many days since you submitted the application? we got ours in just 7 days.

Best of luck to you and anyone else waiting.

Carl.

Wow! you got it in 7days? amazing!!! was is a fiancee visa or spouse visa?
Regards,

marlyn&kenny
15th October 2009, 01:20
Hello everyone,

Many thanks

Hi! Like everyone said, Just pray that it is positive! Good luck and best wishes !

Looks like everyone got their visa so quick than we can imagine. Hope we can get it too quick and smooth!!!
Regards,

smiler78
15th October 2009, 06:47
Wow! you got it in 7days? amazing!!! was is a fiancee visa or spouse visa?
Regards,

Fiance visa Marlyn was amazed also as we were both getting our heads ready to not spending Christmas together but now we are planning the best Christmas ever !! :BouncyHappy:

Scottie1875
15th October 2009, 10:41
Hello Everyone,

Just to let you all know, she got her visa through this moning and its been approved. yayyyyyyyyyy, thanks to everyone here for your kind comments and help, it really put my mind at ease yesterday.

Hopefully now she'll be here soon if can get the flights booked.

Thanks again to all :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

reaandandrew
15th October 2009, 10:55
congratulations! all the best for your u and your future missus..

filipinalass28
15th October 2009, 10:59
Hello Everyone,

Just to let you all know, she got her visa through this moning and its been approved. yayyyyyyyyyy, thanks to everyone here for your kind comments and help, it really put my mind at ease yesterday.

Loads of congrats looks like Scotland is doing well hehehehehe I am married to a Scot from Near Glasgow and we were issued my settlement visa on the 13th October here in Australia after a wee wait of 25 working days. Off home with my husband next week yipeeeeeeeeee hope your fiancee is with you soon :BouncyHappy:

ViesVies
15th October 2009, 11:12
Hello Everyone,

Im in tears for you, Im so happy. I really hope when I apply my news is as good as yours. Im so happy for you both

vbkelly
15th October 2009, 11:41
Hello Everyone,

congratz!

Jay&Zobel
15th October 2009, 13:11
Congratulations!!!! VISA GRANTED, no doubt about it:-)

liane
15th October 2009, 14:17
Hello Everyone,

Congratulations!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Arthur Little
15th October 2009, 14:27
Hello everyone,

The status of our visa application changed today to say *"processed application returned to courier"

Many thanks

*As a rule this means *GOOD NEWS ... so every reason to be optimistic! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Hellooo:Welcome to the forum, btw.

POSTSCRIPT: *Ah ... told you so! Congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

miss.piggy
15th October 2009, 14:41
Congratulations, well done and welcome! :)

Ji&Ma
15th October 2009, 15:12
:BouncyHappy: Our sincerest congratulations to your visa, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

smiler78
15th October 2009, 15:12
:BouncyHappy::cwm12::BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Great news to both of you, you must be so happy.

Really nice news, makes me happy to think there's another guy also doing the big clean on his house ready for his girls arrival!! :)

marlyn&kenny
15th October 2009, 15:44
[QUOTE=smiler78;182421]Fiance visa Marlyn was amazed also as we were both getting our heads ready to not spending Christmas together but now we are planning the best Christmas ever !! :BouncyHappy:[/QUOTE

Great!!! enjoy your Christmas together!!! Keep n touch

Scottie1875
15th October 2009, 15:47
:BouncyHappy::cwm12::BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Great news to both of you, you must be so happy.

Really nice news, makes me happy to think there's another guy also doing the big clean on his house ready for his girls arrival!! :)

Your so true, i have spent the last 6 weeks cleaning the house and throwing out 10 years worth of junk, my bathroom already looks like a girls bathroom and shes not even here yet:D

LEAHnew
15th October 2009, 16:15
Your so true, i have spent the last 6 weeks cleaning the house and throwing out 10 years worth of junk, my bathroom already looks like a girls bathroom and shes not even here yet:D

:yikes::D you must be so excited:xxgrinning--00xx3:
congratulation:)

IainBusby
15th October 2009, 16:20
Hello Everyone,

Congratulations !!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

smiler78
15th October 2009, 17:39

Haha Know what you mean ive used it as a good excuse to clear out years of junk but now im left with a huge mess of things everywhere in every room and a list of things I wanted to get done and with working overtime and having only 7 days until I fly there its going to get crazy!!

Have you got a date of when she is coming? :)

girl england
15th October 2009, 19:34
Congratulations!

eleazebonares
15th October 2009, 23:57
congratz!

timbo
28th October 2009, 12:32
Scottie - My finacee and I went through the same last Month - It basically means that a decision has been made and the documents are on their way to the embassy for despatch to you or collection dependant on what option you chose during application - .

For us - it was about 2 days from the status changing to them being delivered to house in PH - GOOD LUCK!!!!! - ITS NERVE RACKING but we got the result and Maryrose is now with me in UK getting climatised to the weather!! lol - Keep calm - and trust the system !!

Cheers TIm

Hello everyone,

Many thanks

Arthur Little
1st November 2009, 20:06
:Hellooo: Welcome too, to Tim ... hope your fiancee, Maryrose is getting accustomed to life in the UK, and [gradually] becoming "acclimatised" to our notorious British weather!

Jonnywina
2nd November 2009, 17:35
Congrats on you two!! Tell her to get ready for the winter is coming :yikes::omg: I still can't get used to the cold damn it!!! :doh:rolleyes::NoNo: but you have yourself to keep her warm..nyahahaha!! may she have a safe trip..good luck on your future together!