PDA

View Full Version : a suggestion

sparky
14th October 2009, 23:30
first can i say what a great forum and its been a great help to me for the info i have got and alkso to know there are others out there in the same boat as it were

anyway my suggestion is to have a trip report section- i feel that it would help a lot of people when travelling around different parts of the Phillipines - and perhaps also different parts of the UK..

hope the "bosses" dont mind suggestions- i guess it may have been suggested before also:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
15th October 2009, 02:05
first can i say what a great forum and its been a great help to me for the info i have got and alkso to know there are others out there in the same boat as it were

anyway my suggestion is to have a trip report section- i feel that it would help a lot of people when travelling around different parts of the Phillipines - and perhaps also different parts of the UK..

hope the "bosses" dont mind suggestions- i guess it may have been suggested before also:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Why not??? That's a good idea!
I will ask my hubby to post about his trip to my province... a very long trip up to the mountains!:Hellooo: I really admire him for being so patient sitting inside the bus with me for 10 or 12 hours? (n the name of love, we do whatever it takes to be happy!)!!:BouncyHappy:
Regards

James Hubbard
15th October 2009, 09:40

That would be nice sparky, but, would it not just fit well into the "personal blogs" section of the forum?:)

MarBell379
15th October 2009, 17:58
It probably would fit in the blogs section, but having a seperate area for it might just prompt, more people to write about their trips. Might be worth a try when the boss has a free moment?

Sophie
15th October 2009, 21:16

Brilliant idea sparky :xxgrinning--00xx3: More work for the boss though, lol

KeithD
15th October 2009, 21:48
Doesn't that come under Travel Tips & Advice (http://filipinaroses.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14) ?

somebody
15th October 2009, 21:52
Doesn't that come under Travel Tips & Advice (http://filipinaroses.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14) ?

Maybe the title should be Travel tales,tips and advice:Erm: