PDA

View Full Version : Difference between men's brain and women's brain...

RuBiX
18th October 2009, 20:39
Check out Mark Gungor's seminar called " Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuMZ73mT5zM

More Power to the lovely couples here..Let's laugh our way to a better marriage:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::icon_lol::D

Sophie
18th October 2009, 21:00
Check out Mark Gungor's seminar called " Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuMZ73mT5zM

More Power to the lovely couples here..Let's laugh our way to a better marriage:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::icon_lol::D

Hahahaha, this one really crack me up :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Good one rubix :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
I specially like the "nothing box" that men's brain have and how it is a man's favorite box of all the boxes on his brain :icon_lol:
while women's brain got all boxes interconnected to each other, just validates how complicated a woman's mind work :icon_lol:

RuBiX
18th October 2009, 21:13
Yeah right Sophie! I wonder where can we get that "nothing box".:rolleyes::cwm12::BouncyHappy:. I've been dying to have one!!!:icon_lol::Cuckoo::icon_lol:

So women, let's just chillax and be in our "nothing box"!!!:cwm12::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Stay happy lovely couples despite the differences...:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

Sophie
18th October 2009, 21:25
Yeah right Sophie! I wonder where can we get that "nothing box".:rolleyes::cwm12::BouncyHappy:. I've been dying to have one!!!:icon_lol::Cuckoo::icon_lol:

So women, let's just chillax and be in our "nothing box"!!!:cwm12::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Stay happy lovely couples despite the differences...:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

Hahahaha, i agree, hope us women can have that "nothing box" and just chill even for just a moment, lol :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

islander
21st October 2009, 18:11
this is ABSOLUTELY FUNNY! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

me & my hubby are both laughing at this.... I even had a teary eyes with too much laughing, hehehe! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: