PDA

View Full Version : I met new friend here in leeds for the second time finally..8-)

pocahontas
19th October 2009, 01:06
hi all threaders.. in my first join here and my first thread as i remember my subject is looking for a friend.. and now today that announcement is happened..:D

we had a lunch in chinese resto in citycenter..:) well we pay our own bill hehe:D life now is hard so no free. but i did feel a bit aukward for all of us because i guess id just dont know how to handle that situation when it comes to bills. because i used to be a payor in my friends not because im a showy im just not comfortable waiting whose going to pay for it honeslty i dont know what to say so id just keep my mouth shut.. :NoNo::D but everything was great...

here's the picture of us.. hey tin and mark its nice to meet a couple like you . looking forward in next meeting..:)

jaishann
19th October 2009, 01:16
hi all threaders.. in my first join here and my first thread as i remember my subject is looking for a friend.. and now today that announcement is happened..:D

we had a lunch in chinese resto in citycenter..:) well we pay our own bill hehe:D life now is hard so no free. but i did feel a bit aukward for all of us because i guess id just dont know how to handle that situation when it comes to bills. because i used to be a payor in my friends not because im a showy im just not comfortable waiting whose going to pay for it honeslty i dont know what to say so id just keep my mouth shut.. :NoNo::D but everything was great...

here's the picture of us.. hey tin and mark its nice to meet a couple like you . looking forward in next meeting..:)

very nice happy pics..

pocahontas
19th October 2009, 01:55
very nice happy pics..

hello ty..:)

thejarvs
19th October 2009, 06:57
It was really nice to make some new friends and have a giggle (doesn't take much to make Raffy giggle :D ) we are also looking forward to a next meeting.

hehe I couldn't let you guys pay for the greedy jarvs our eyes are too big for our bellys though :icon_lol:

salamat/mh goi neih for a lovely lunch :D

Arthur Little
19th October 2009, 16:44

Great to see so many happy, smiling :) faces ... thanks for sharing your lovely photos.

James Hubbard
19th October 2009, 16:48
I'm happy to see you're building a life in the UK and getting a base of friends. This is very important, because when you are isolated, life can feel like ... :doh:furious3::bigcry::angry::Brick::Help1:

Now you are in a good road to really enjoy your life in the UK.

It gets easier from here :D

pennybarry
19th October 2009, 18:42
Goodluck to your friendships to both of you!

Jay&Zobel
20th October 2009, 12:05
Happy to know you have found friends :-)

kimmi
20th October 2009, 15:22
Lovely pics..good to know Poca that u met some friend in Leeds now..:)

pocahontas
20th October 2009, 20:50
Happy to know you have found friends :-)

yeah thank you.. well my husband is number one happy for me.. coz i know how much he wants me to settle here just like others. i have to admit that hes been having a hard time to do that for me coz i have to admit again that its been hard for me to settled my life here without any of my friends and family .. but thats life im here for us to make our own family..:)

pocahontas
20th October 2009, 20:52
Lovely pics..good to know Poca that u met some friend in Leeds now..:)

hello kimmi thanks for the post.. yes thats right.. finally. i have told to my friends in phili and japan, and they are happy for me.. well atleast something little happned right.. :)

Sophie
20th October 2009, 22:05
great pics pocahontas :xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm happy that you found new friends close to your area :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pocahontas
21st October 2009, 22:02
great pics pocahontas :xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm happy that you found new friends close to your area :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi sophie...thanks for the post...you post here and you post every of my thread thanks hehe..its nice when y ou recieve a reply for something that you shared.. can i add you in my friends list..:D how are you?? where here in uk your from??:D

Sophie
21st October 2009, 22:07
hi sophie...thanks for the post...you post here and you post every of my thread thanks hehe..its nice when y ou recieve a reply for something that you shared.. can i add you in my friends list..:D how are you?? where here in uk your from??:D

you're welcome pocahontas :) I'm from poole, and yes, you can add me in your list, it will be my pleasure :)