PDA

View Full Version : any filipinas in brum please? :)

etoile23
19th October 2009, 12:16
:Hellooo:
just recently arrived here... hoping to find filipinas living in brum city centre to be friends with...

scott&ligaya
19th October 2009, 12:52
we are in Birmingham (Harborne). How long will you be staying in B`ham?

etoile23
21st October 2009, 08:42
hello there :) i'll be staying here for a year or two... still seeing how things will go... btw you have ym? so we can chat and chat :cwm12: here's my ID if you have >> aycee_froze

James Hubbard
21st October 2009, 08:47
hello there :) i'll be staying here for a year or two... still seeing how things will go... btw you have ym? so we can chat and chat :cwm12: here's my ID if you have >> aycee_froze

On the message just above yours of scott&ligaya, there's a Red "Y". If you click on that then you shall be able to have a Yahoo Messenger conversation!

Arthur Little
21st October 2009, 14:14
Hellooo:
just recently arrived here...

:Erm: Never been in Birmingham ... but would like to take the opportunity of welcoming you to :Britain:, and to the Filipino/UK Forum! :Hellooo:, Etoile!

Sophie
21st October 2009, 14:54
just recently arrived here... hoping to find filipinas living in brum city centre to be friends with...

welcome to the forum and hope you find some filipina friends around your area :)

Jonnywina
21st October 2009, 15:21
is there any filipina living in northern ireland? in county tyrone to be specific. :P i have been here for more than a month and i have not met a single filipina just yet :bigcry::doh:cwm34: i'd like to meet some filipinos :(

James Hubbard
21st October 2009, 16:16

Birmingham - otherwise known as heaven!

I can give you the exact location of Heaven ... it's this place

Lahore Kebab House
187 Ladypool Road, Birmingham, West Midlands B12 8LG

Get the bus to take you to sparkhill . . . and ask a local from there ...

seriously for 3 or 4 quid, you will get the nicest and best food on the planet.

Do it, I wish I was tasting it right now!

Also, there's a nice middle eastern place on the Coventry Road, Small Heath Birmingham (B9 or 10).

Try them, heaven, also try the foods available in Alum Rock, just be careful of your wallet etc :D

scott&ligaya
21st October 2009, 16:58
A TRUE BALTI FAN!!! way to go my man, I love Ladypoool Road and Stoney Lane, used to live in Moseley many years ago and Adil No1 was one of the best, not sure now though. Now we are back in Bham we have tried out some others in the balti mile and also in Stourbridge which has some excellent ones as well:Rasp::Rasp:

James Hubbard
21st October 2009, 17:03
A TRUE BALTI FAN!!! way to go my man, I love Ladypoool Road and Stoney Lane, used to live in Moseley many years ago and Adil No1 was one of the best, not sure now though. Now we are back in Bham we have tried out some others in the balti mile and also in Stourbridge which has some excellent ones as well:Rasp::Rasp:

oh, gosh, Moseley, it has a really good Jamaican restaraunt on it's main strech! Very nice, have had food from there when I was around Moseley for work/and ... pleasure :xxgrinning--00xx3:

My gosh, moseley, so you were only a few minutes away from the heaven (for the tongue) that is Balsall Heath?

Lucky lol

Although, harborne now, very posh :Hellooo:

Are you close to Edgbaston on Rotton area, or which part do you live in?? My friend in Birmingham used to live right in the centre of Harborne! Eventually moved to edgbaston, coz for the same rent, they could have much nicer flat 1 mile away lol!

Oh, how birmingham is heaven!

Yes, I am a balti fan!

When I return to UK in 2 weeks, my first meal will be a Balti :D

When I'm in Birmingham next I should let you know! :D

scott&ligaya
21st October 2009, 17:33
We are on the way down to California Island backing onto the golf course. Just message me when you are about and we can partake in a decent curry.

James Hubbard
21st October 2009, 19:28
We are on the way down to California Island backing onto the golf course. Just message me when you are about and we can partake in a decent curry.

Nice one, will take you up on that.

Curry is my weakness.

LEAHnew
13th November 2009, 23:03

Hi I'm from Great Barr, Birm., I'll be going tomorrow at Birm. City Centre to meet one of the most famous and bravest forum member here:rolleyes::D ...we'll be there 9am until 5pm:D to roam around and explore German Frankfruit market...wanna join?:rolleyes:please pm I would love to meet other members here before I go back home:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Scot&ligaya are you free?hehehe Hope to see you again, apologised for not visiting you in your place we've been occupied with the legal docs. processing before:Brick::doh:D but it's alright now just waiting result while I'll be back home.:)

cheers,
Leah

etoile23
28th November 2009, 13:08
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for the replies. :)

@LEAHnew- sorry I wasn't able to read your message, been a bit busy these past few weeks... Hopefully we could meet very soon and have a nice chat :):):)

scott&ligaya
30th November 2009, 20:05
Hi there, Leah has a returned to the Phils for a few months until all is sorted here in the UK. How is your time already in Birmingham?

bob2009
30th November 2009, 20:08
I am in birmingham. Oh how I hate it. Birmingham I hate you.

jguanlao
1st December 2009, 12:50
from birmingham here! :Hellooo:

etoile23
4th December 2009, 20:20
@scott&ligaya- thanks for the info. still coping with the weather here in brum and still in job hunting mode. how are you? you're from harborne, hopefully i could visit you there :BouncyHappy:

@bob2009- why you hate birmingham, if may i ask?

@jguanlao- hello there!! where you in birmingham? :cwm12:

Arthur Little
5th December 2009, 03:26
:Erm: ... Louella ... Iain Busby's wife ... lives in nearby Coventry!