PDA

View Full Version : How is Michael (Mickant) now?

liane
19th October 2009, 17:44
It's been some days since I read some post from him.:Erm: I hope he's starting to get over it and move on.:)
Mick, I hope you are doing well and I wish you will find your true happiness:). Time heal all wounds.

September
19th October 2009, 17:48
Oh that sweet of you liane,that thread was the one I feel sad when I registered myself here in the forum, yah like you I think of him as well,

liane
19th October 2009, 18:00
Oh that sweet of you liane,that thread was the one I feel sad when I registered myself here in the forum, yah like you I think of him as well,

I still feel sad about it and worried how is he. He's a good man, not just so lucky to find someone who can love him back the way he deserved to be loved. I hope he is not so lonely now.

James Hubbard
19th October 2009, 18:19
Good thread :D

Yes, I want to know how that good man (mick) is!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

JimOttley
19th October 2009, 18:25
I think he is a rather quiet and good man and I imagine that he is going through some terrible times right now.

Sometimes people just need a bit of space...

Jim

liane
19th October 2009, 18:35
I think he is a rather quiet and good man and I imagine that he is going through some terrible times right now.

Sometimes people just need a bit of space...

Jim

Yes you are right, he needs a bit of space and time.

whiteraven
19th October 2009, 18:49
i just hope he doesnt quit the forum altogether, he may feel too bitter about the whole thing. plllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssse come back mick!!!

Tawi2
19th October 2009, 18:56
He will be ok,time is the healer,we are like wild animals,we need to crawl away into the dark and the quiet for the wounds to heal,as for the lady,well,she had issues from the very beginning :NoNo:

Sophie
19th October 2009, 20:45
Yeah, time heal all wounds :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
19th October 2009, 22:46
But he Knows everyone is here for him whenever he feels like poping in:)

jam07
20th October 2009, 03:39
I noticed that he hasnt been here for a while, too... but its not a suprise for me. Mick is definitely taking some space on his own and that will do him good.... who knows, he might suprise us by telling us that he is doing okay and moving on :)

liane
20th October 2009, 06:02
But he Knows everyone is here for him whenever he feels like poping in:)

Hope to hear from Mick soon!:xxgrinning--00xx3: