PDA

View Full Version : Ex convict

Northerner
20th October 2009, 17:27
After 20 years in US prison for armed robbery, a now free man walks out of jail and heads home to his old town. But before he can get there he goes into and old mining town in the mid west, to refresh and get some company.

He walks through the town and doesn't see anybody, but he comes across a bar so he heads inside. Inside the bar there is only the bartender. He goes over and orders a drink.

"Excuse me Mr Bartender, where are the women round here for some fun?" He asks the bartender.

"No women round these parts" Says the bartender, "Just Old Ben! And he costs 50 dollars"..

"Nahhh, forget that" says the ex prisoner, "I aint like that!"

And off he walks into the town determined to find a lady to spend the night with. A few hours later he returns to the bar after walking for miles and not seeing a single person.

"Okay, if I do this and go with Old Ben?", asks the ex convict. "I don't want anybody to know about it, nobody except you, me and Old Ben. Cos I've got a wife at home".

The bartender smiles and says " Don't worry son! Nobody will find out about it, except you, me, Old Ben, Jim Bob and Billy Bob".. "Just pay me the $100 and I will get it arranged for ya"

"Whoa.. $100, I thought you said Old Ben cost $50?" said the ex convict. "And why the hell does Jim Bob and Billy Bob got to know about this?"

"I did say $50" says the bartender. "But the other $50 gets split between Jim Bob and Billy Bob! Cos you need them two boys to hold Old Ben down... Cos he aint like that either!"

:D:D:D:D

belfast_dude
20th October 2009, 20:38
ouch!!!!

hahahahahahahahhahaahahhaahhahahhaahah

Sophie
20th October 2009, 20:48
LOL :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: