PDA

View Full Version : Member to a gym today...

pocahontas
20th October 2009, 20:59
just want to share the happy feelings that i have now where were not always happy in this unfairly world..:icon_lol:

my husband manage to get our self to be a member in one good gym in leeds city center where there is a promo and affordable.. but still enough for you to have a good place to pumper your self.. they have promo and grabbed it.. they have small gym studio and a sauna, steam, and a pool....

i thought were just going to check that gym but suddenly my babe decided to member our self because the promo will end up this month.. so were just lucky when he find that out.. we just start today...and its really good to feel good...inside and out..:)

GOOD EVENING..FRIENDS AND THREADER..

bornatbirth
20th October 2009, 21:19
can you touch your toes :D

its nice to see your keeping busy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pocahontas
20th October 2009, 21:39
can you touch your toes :D

its nice to see your keeping busy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

you are funny..hehe yeah i can touch my toes and also my back......:D thanks for the post..

Sophie
20th October 2009, 21:44
just want to share the happy feelings that i have now where were not always happy in this unfairly world..:icon_lol:

my husband manage to get our self to be a member in one good gym in leeds city center where there is a promo and affordable.. but still enough for you to have a good place to pumper your self.. they have promo and grabbed it.. they have small gym studio and a sauna, steam, and a pool....

i thought were just going to check that gym but suddenly my babe decided to member our self because the promo will end up this month.. so were just lucky when he find that out.. we just start today...and its really good to feel good...inside and out..:)

GOOD EVENING..FRIENDS AND THREADER..

Thats good pocahontas, what better way to keep yourself fit than to do it with your hubby and enjoy activities like this together......:xxgrinning--00xx3:
And you're right, its nice to pamper ourselves once in a while and rejuvenate our body and spirit :)

pocahontas
21st October 2009, 19:30
Thats good pocahontas, what better way to keep yourself fit than to do it with your hubby and enjoy activities like this together......:xxgrinning--00xx3:
And you're right, its nice to pamper ourselves once in a while and rejuvenate our body and spirit :)

hello there goodevening..id just read your post just get back home well from the gym with hubby. were right its nice to do things with your hubby. although sometimes i feel want to be alone or with a freind coz hubby do things so fast hehe.. you know girls is slow because we want to take time really and not rushing..hehe well i know my hubbys concern hes running for the parking time..:D coz we have 3hrs free parking in the hotel.. hehe my hubby is really a money saver well not bad though is a good actually but sometiemes it keeps me annoying..:omg::)

thanks for the post...:D