PDA

View Full Version : TV Soaps Poll

IainBusby
16th November 2006, 14:02
Who likes what. Just a quick poll to see which of the TV soaps is the most popular with all you recently arrived Filipinas out there.

KeithD
16th November 2006, 17:05
None - I have a life :)

Louella
16th November 2006, 20:04
Hello Babe,

I think i have develope to watch & like these soaps coz you like watching them too...but anyway, i like watching them w/ you beside me on the couch. More chocolates please... hehehe!!!

IainBusby
16th November 2006, 20:26
More chocolates please... hehehe!!!

NO NO NO, NO MORE CHOCOLATE:9: :animal-smiley-034: :action-smiley-060: :BlacklistThumbdown0 :censored:

ervenescence
16th November 2006, 20:49
None, I don't watch soaps at all.

KeithD
16th November 2006, 21:39
I watched a bottle of liquid soap once.....does that count?

Ping
16th November 2006, 22:01
I don't like soap,it won't interest me at all.I watch the discovery channel program like, How It/s Made,History, Forensic detectives, Fifth gear& Top gear, Auto trader& Wheeler dealer, Extraordinary people. For short I like to watch a program that is very interesting and knowledgeable to me.But i like to watch some talk show like DES & MEL, Paul O'Grady and the game show.
Well I just name a few.

Doc898
17th November 2006, 12:41
Watching soaps makes me miserable...like the characters. I reckon at the end of the day, they'll be killing each other!!:doh Neither me and my hubby watch it. I go for music videos and films. I like Scrubs, Bo! in the USA, and Tittybangbang!!! Anyone watching it? :D :D

jbt
17th November 2006, 20:37
neither do i..........

but i've been watching the x-factor...and i guess they can call the show as 'j-factor'...as its becoming the battle of the judges and not the talent anymore...

scotsfiancee
17th November 2006, 21:26
Specially Simon Cowell :bigcry:

Oh i love Ben and the Macdonald brothers, they're great :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Raymond Quinn he's young but his voice is like an old man :icon_lol:

I love watching Travel channel (Lifestlye and Culture), Sky movies and documentaries :Rasp:

jbt
17th November 2006, 21:48
Specially Simon Cowell :bigcry:

Oh i love Ben and the Macdonald brothers, they're great :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Raymond Quinn he's young but his voice is like an old man :icon_lol:

I love watching Travel channel (Lifestlye and Culture), Sky movies and documentaries :Rasp:

Simon is too harsh with the Mac Donald brothers, i think they're fine - they're getting better...Ben has a powerful voice...and Ray is cute............but i love Eton Road...:) :) :)

Love watching Super Nanny and Trinny & Susannah Undress............

dave65
18th November 2006, 00:22
:icon_lol: Whats this no Captain Barbell on the list :cwm24: and i thought english soaps were bad :doh

jbt
18th November 2006, 00:32
:icon_lol: Whats this no Captain Barbell on the list :cwm24: and i thought english soaps were bad :doh

:sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003:
Captain Barbel's gone....went into hiding with Superman....

IainBusby
18th November 2006, 10:52
I cant stand X Factor, the Come Dancing thing or any of these stupid reality tv things like Big Brother or I'm a celebrity, get me out of here etc. I think they are ruining UK tv because they are discouraging the tv companies from spending money on producing good comedy and drama programs which used to be the mainstay of British tv.
Iain.

KeithD
18th November 2006, 10:58
I love this new Al Jazeera in English.........BOOM went the Yankees :cwm24:

mrs j english
18th November 2006, 14:01
I cant stand X Factor, the Come Dancing thing or any of these stupid reality tv things like Big Brother or I'm a celebrity, get me out of here etc. I think they are ruining UK tv because they are discouraging the tv companies from spending money on producing good comedy and drama programs which used to be the mainstay of British tv.
Iain.

Hubby got a collection of British comedies and I like Mr. Bean, The Black Adder, Fawlty Towers, Rising Damp, The Thin Blue Line and Porridge. :D

KeithD
18th November 2006, 15:10
Ask him for Chubby Brown & Lee Evans :D

mrs j english
18th November 2006, 17:10

Did ask :cwm12:

He's into Billy Connoly, Jethro, Eddie Izzard & Jim Davidson.

I enjoy watching Billy Connoly's routines. :xxgrinning--00xx3: We got a small DVD collection of his shows. Love that one where he bungee jumped in New Zealand! Also the one where he drove off in his trike! :icon_lol:

dave65
18th November 2006, 17:44
:sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003:
Captain Barbel's gone....went into hiding with Superman....
Hmmm... good idea ...hope they will be very happy:Hellooo:

IainBusby
19th November 2006, 14:41

Or maybe even Kevin Bloody Wilson !!!

KeithD
19th November 2006, 18:11
George Formby!!

misshope
19th November 2006, 19:14
TOMMY COPPER, you'll be wetting yourself laughing.......

britoy
21st November 2006, 10:58
the only shows that i watch here are the x-factor, 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps and yay for the im a celebrity (minus ant and dec :action-smiley-081: )

scotsfiancee
21st November 2006, 13:32
the only shows that i watch here are the x-factor, 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps and yay for the im a celebrity (minus ant and dec :action-smiley-081: )

Who will be out for the next elimination? :Erm: (watch out this coming saturday)

Leona, watta lovely voice :)

Tish
21st November 2006, 15:03
I must be a right saddo guys!!!:D Because I like watching Emmerdale, Coronation Street and Eastenders :Brick:

misshope
21st November 2006, 15:15
Not as bad as i am, i love watching 'touch by an angel' and 'desperate housewife'

KeithD
23rd November 2006, 12:45
MY TV is stuck on ATR, RUK & Sky Sports......not complaining though :)