PDA

View Full Version : Need help

lhen
22nd October 2009, 08:48
Hi everyone! I'm new in this site. Good thing i made a research. Thank God i found a site that might help and enlighten me on how to apply a student visa. My sister who worked and lived in UK with her family asked me to accomplish my documents. She already inquired in some colleges in UK. So i am completing my docs as of this moment (but really having a hard time). Please give me some insights on what other documents needed, what are steps should i take after the assessment of the university and how long will it take?...Please really need your help! Thanks and God bless!

pumpkins
22nd October 2009, 10:21
hi lhen.. welcome here:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

other members can advice you here..:):):)

Arthur Little
22nd October 2009, 12:37
Hi everyone! I'm new in this site. Good thing i made a research. Thank God i found a site that might help and enlighten me on how to apply a student visa. My sister who worked and lived in UK with her family asked me to accomplish my documents. She already inquired in some colleges in UK. So i am completing my docs as of this moment (but really having a hard time). Please give me some insights on what other documents needed, what are steps should i take after the assessment of the university and how long will it take?...Please really need your help! Thanks and God bless!

:Erm: Being older than most of my co-forumers ... and the husband of a Filipina who came to Britain on a Settlement Visa ... I'm not really in the best position to advise on Educational matters. However, rest assured, there ARE others on here who will be able to help with your enquiry. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Welcome to our midst ... and Good Luck with your studies!!! :)

Pepe n Pilar
22nd October 2009, 14:30
Hi Lhen welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo:.

liane
22nd October 2009, 14:42
Hi Lhen, Welcome aboard!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Sophie
22nd October 2009, 15:39

Welcome to the forum lhen :Hellooo:
Paging mod joe (joebloggs), the guy who has all the answers :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::):) I'm sure he will be able to answer your query lhen, when he comes online....:):)

Alan
22nd October 2009, 15:43
Trying to get education in the UK is very complicated. We need more details if possible please.

Al.:)

girl england
22nd October 2009, 17:58
hi lhen.. welcome here

jaishann
23rd October 2009, 23:58

welcome.

tiN
24th October 2009, 00:06
welcome here Lhen,:Hellooo:
im sure other members who applied for a student visa can enlighten you about this application:)

Or you could just use the search button :)

Goodluck!:xxgrinning--00xx3: