PDA

View Full Version : 9 Weeks Left Until Christmas Day

Jay&Zobel
23rd October 2009, 12:41
:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050: Yipee, there are just 9 weeks left until Christmas Day, the time is near!!! YAY!! too excited for Christmas Bonus hahah:Erm::D This will my son's 1st Christmas & ours as a family :)

Are you ready for the coming holidays? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
23rd October 2009, 12:43
I remember Amy Burple in your thread!:D

Start counting everyone!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
23rd October 2009, 12:45
Where is Amy???

Al.:)

Ann07
23rd October 2009, 12:49
:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050: Yipee, there are just 9 weeks left until Christmas Day, the time is near!!! YAY!! too excited for Christmas Bonus hahah:Erm::D This will my son's 1st Christmas & ours as a family :)

Hehehe Christmas topic :D:D

I have my Christmas list hmmmm not for me but for the family wahhhh
Started my christmas shopping since sept:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: will be going to toys r us next weekend:D James wants in the night garden playset:icon_lol: he had iggle piggle ang nynky nok already:Erm: ...hope he wont be picking upsy daisy:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Excited for my Christmas dinner actually:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Kids love Christmas wahhhhhh so i am one of them daw Robert said:Erm::D

tiN
23rd October 2009, 13:38
I am very well ready my dear... Im looking forward to celebrate my Christmas and New Year:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Not in the UK, but in Philippines :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

whiteraven
23rd October 2009, 15:21
its my birthday to on xmas day , so im really hoping my wife can be with me by then :BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
23rd October 2009, 15:24
its my birthday to on xmas day , so im really hoping my wife can be with me by then :BouncyHappy:

Triple celebration thrice the happiness,now that would be something to celebrate :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
23rd October 2009, 15:55

oh, xmas blues kicking in already, lol .......my very first xmas away from my family :bigcry:
but of course i'm looking forward to my first xmas here with hubby and inlaws......
Its just not thesame though, i'm sure i will miss my family on this occasion...

tiN
23rd October 2009, 15:59
oh, xmas blues kicking in already, lol .......my very first xmas away from my family :bigcry:
but of course i'm looking forward to my first xmas here with hubby and inlaws......

You will be ok sis, I know hubby will take care of you :xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm38:

Sophie
23rd October 2009, 16:02
You will be ok sis, I know hubby will take care of you :xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm38:

Thanks sis :cwm38: i know he will, i'm just used to being with my family on occasions like this....so its a big change this year....
but atleast next year, me and hubby will spend xmas back home.....so i'm really excited about that :BouncyHappy:
Enjoy your holiday and xmas in pinas sis :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

Jay&Zobel
23rd October 2009, 16:30
I remember Amy Burple in your thread!:D

Start counting everyone!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Where is Amy???

Al.:)

Haven't heard from her in ages!! :Erm:

Hehehe Christmas topic :D:D

I have my Christmas list hmmmm not for me but for the family wahhhh
Started my christmas shopping since sept:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: will be going to toys r us next weekend:D James wants in the night garden playset:icon_lol: he had iggle piggle ang nynky nok already:Erm: ...hope he wont be picking upsy daisy:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Excited for my Christmas dinner actually:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Kids love Christmas wahhhhhh so i am one of them daw Robert said:Erm::D

Christmas shopping eh? hmmm... I'm not looking forward to it though hahaha :REGamblMoney01HL1::REGamblMoney01HL1::REGamblMoney01HL1:

I am very well ready my dear... Im looking forward to celebrate my Christmas and New Year:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Enjoy your trip and don't forget my pasalubong :D

Triple celebration thrice the happiness,now that would be something to celebrate :xxgrinning--00xx3:

HAPPY BRITHDAY on Christmas Day!!!

Your family now is YOU & YOUR HUSBAND Sophie. But yeah, Christmas won't be the same without them :bigcry:

kimmi
23rd October 2009, 18:30
oh Christmas.. it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..la la la la la

islander
23rd October 2009, 18:43
unfortunately, Im not as excited as celebrating christmas in Phils. :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

liane
24th October 2009, 08:18
Christmas is my favorite time of the year!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: I need to start thinking about gifts now.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

scottishbride
24th October 2009, 09:23
It's already Christmas here in the Philippines. The malls are full of Christmas Decoration.:D

Jay&Zobel
24th October 2009, 17:12
It's already Christmas here in the Philippines. The malls are full of Christmas Decoration.:D

That, I miss so much!!!!!!!!!! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: People only starts decorating in the UK at around December.

somebody
24th October 2009, 18:49
unfortunately, Im not as excited as celebrating christmas in Phils. :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

I dont know

You try building a snowman in Phil:D

Pepe n Pilar
24th October 2009, 20:02

Hi Tin, Good for you...Masaya!!!...:xxgrinning--00xx3: How i wish to spend christmas in the Phils. Maybe next year, i hope... Pls don't forget my pasalubong :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

You will be fine Sis. Yes i know how you feel it is mixed emotions. Missing our family back home but then we also want to be with our beloved husband here.

That, I miss so much!!!!!!!!!! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: People only starts decorating in the UK at around December.

I miss the christmas celebration in the Phils. Here they start decorating in December but this morning i was surprised to see christmas decors in ASDA.

:)

pocahontas
25th October 2009, 11:14
i miss my sister in japan, my famiily in philippines,the spirit of christmas.. hm..i hope i get a job before christmas...8-(