PDA

View Full Version : looking for a filipina friends

joan
23rd October 2009, 12:43
im joan from phils just new here in greenlaw scotland,i just wanted to meet a filipinafriends who live greenlaw or near edinburgh

Ann07
23rd October 2009, 12:53
im joan from phils just new here in greenlaw scotland,i just wanted to meet a filipinafriends who live greenlaw or near edinburgh

H joan welcome here

Y0u close to galashiels?

pennybarry
23rd October 2009, 12:55
Hi Joan! So you live close to Galashiels and about 6-8 miles away from Duns?

Been to Gala couple of times at Beijing Restaurant. Are you close there? We passed Greenlaw oftentimes.:D

chiechie74
23rd October 2009, 12:59
hi joan..welcome to scotland...

Ann07
23rd October 2009, 13:03
We are always there in galashiels....hehehe love the place be back again nextweek maybe:D:D we always passed your place :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: if thats the greenlaw you are on about:) hehehe cant wait to drive there on my own:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: doing my driving and im gettin there:xxgrinning--00xx3: did a country road driving last wed and loves it:xxgrinning--00xx3: my instructor was so pleased:D
My father in law always spends his weekend there lol he loves the place :D esp beijing buffet wahhhhhhhhhh dad knows the owner lol:D

hope you love the place and enjoy my dear:D

Sophie
23rd October 2009, 13:16
welcome to the forum joan :Hellooo: I'm sure you'll find many filipina friends nearby :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joan
23rd October 2009, 13:24
yes we live in greenlaw

joan
23rd October 2009, 13:26
if u pass in greenlaw can u drop by the house hehhehe.looking forward of seeing u

joan
23rd October 2009, 13:30
thank you chiechie and sophie for welcoming me

Ann07
23rd October 2009, 13:34
if u pass in greenlaw can u drop by the house hehhehe.looking forward of seeing u

hehehe y not:) when did you arrived in the Uk my dear?

joan
23rd October 2009, 13:36
last wed oct 13

pennybarry
23rd October 2009, 13:41
Looking forward for whatever will happen soon. See yah !Goodluck!:omg::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

Ann07
23rd October 2009, 13:47
last wed oct 13

How do you find the weather?
I just realized you are in greenlaw duns...hehehe my husband's mother side came from dun's we always visit the place:D we even registered the birth of our son there lol! you are close to chirnside too:)

We can meet sometimes at berwick if you want? im in berwick:D do you go to church? im going to church on sunday here at Our Lady of St Cuthberts Roman CAtholic Church Ravensdowne st Berwick upon tweed:)

liane
23rd October 2009, 15:14
Hi Joan, welcome to the forum.:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

tiN
23rd October 2009, 15:19

How do you find the weather?
I just realized you are in greenlaw duns...hehehe my husband's mother side came from dun's we always visit the place:D we even registered the birth of our son there lol! you are close to chirnside too:)

We can meet sometimes at berwick if you want? im in berwick:D do you go to church? im going to church on sunday here at Our Lady of St Cuthberts Roman CAtholic Church Ravensdowne st Berwick upon tweed:)

Maybe u wanted to invite me as well :rolleyes::D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Welcome here joan:)

genuine27m
23rd October 2009, 18:06
Hiya Joan!

Hope you have a good weekend.

x

kimmi
23rd October 2009, 18:21
welcome to the forum Joan..:)

joan
23rd October 2009, 19:52
im coping for the weather here,and the life here as well,sure why not but not these weekend as we busy maybe next time as my husband promise me that

Ann07
23rd October 2009, 20:38
im coping for the weather here,and the life here as well,sure why not but not these weekend as we busy maybe next time as my husband promise me that

ok dear no problem...mass time is 9am and 10.30am every sunday morning only..i usually go for the 10.30am mass...see you a week on sunday :D:D

Ann07
23rd October 2009, 20:45
Maybe u wanted to invite me as well :rolleyes::D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Welcome here joan:)

anytime my dear you are welcome:)

pocahontas
23rd October 2009, 20:56

hello kamusta... hope you invite me too.even im here in leeds...:D you got now lots of friends that want to come over to your place... enjoy and i still want to welcome you here in forum kahit marami ng nag welcome hehe:D

Pepe n Pilar
23rd October 2009, 21:00
Welcome to the forum Joan:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

scottishbride
24th October 2009, 05:07
Welcome to the Forum! I will be in Scotland on December! Maybe you want to invite me too! :DCount me in!!!:icon_lol:

Ann07
24th October 2009, 10:02
Welcome to the Forum! I will be in Scotland on December! Maybe you want to invite me too! :DCount me in!!!:icon_lol:

my pleasure sis:D anytime paramdam kalang:xxgrinning--00xx3:

acs
24th October 2009, 10:34
hello welcome to scotland...

Arthur Little
24th October 2009, 11:38

:Hellooo: Welcome, Joan. Stay tuned here ... and you'll soon meet many Filipina friends online. Forbye, MY wife came to the UK in March, and has already met a fair number of her countrywomen in Perth alone, so I should imagine there will be many more in the likes of a city the size of Edinburgh. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
1st November 2009, 09:04
Nice to meet you and your hubby Joan!
Kind regards to your hubby.

Ehehehe I spotted a Filipina walking in the harbour with her husband.
I told my hubby about this and asked her if she's a Filipina.

She said she is Joan. What a small world isn't it?

Here's our photo.

Maricel, me and Joan. (alignment according to height:action-smiley-081:)