PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

ultro
24th October 2009, 05:23
Just thought I'd say hi to everyone. I'm 33, and I'm married to a lovely Pinay beauty. I'm living in Davao, which is a great place & I love. I've also got a small outsourcing/call center here, which has been a massive job to get going, and has cost so much more than I expected. Anyway, everything it going pretty well. Just trying to work out how to get the UK visa sorted out as we might go to the UK for a few months next year.

Regards,

jp

scottishbride
24th October 2009, 05:27
Just thought I'd say hi to everyone. I'm 33, and I'm married to a lovely Pinay beauty. I'm living in Davao, which is a great place & I love. I've also got a small outsourcing/call center here, which has been a massive job to get going, and has cost so much more than I expected. Anyway, everything it going pretty well. Just trying to work out how to get the UK visa sorted out as we might go to the UK for a few months next year.Regards,jp Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay! :)

whiteraven
24th October 2009, 06:53
:Hellooo:hi ultro and welcome, you can find everything on the official uk visa website and far more on the search facility here to help you with any visa questions. my wifey is in davao currently waiting for her spousal visa:BouncyHappy:

liane
24th October 2009, 08:20
Welcome here!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

kimmi
24th October 2009, 11:34
welcome to the forum..:)

Arthur Little
24th October 2009, 14:07
Just thought I'd say hi to everyone. I'm 33, and I'm married to a lovely Pinay beauty. I'm living in Davao, which is a great place & I love. I've also got a small outsourcing/call center here, which has been a massive job to get going, and has cost so much more than I expected. Anyway, everything it going pretty well. Just trying to work out how to get the UK visa sorted out as we might go to the UK for a few months next year.

Regards,

jp

:Hellooo:Welcome ultro/JP. Congratulations on being married to a lovely Pinay ... and good luck with your hard-earned Call Center business venture!

ultro
24th October 2009, 15:19
Yes - thanks everyone. It's a tough life out here trying to run a company, but it's well worth it in the end. You just need to learn to be like bamboo and to bend with the wind sometimes, and be super strict sometimes to keep the guys on track.

Anyway - to be sociable, I'll post a couple of photos from our wedding (in the Philippines - not sure how I managed in that suit) -

jp

http://wedding.james-pitt.com/index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=Kl9MQVIwMDk0LkpQRypjM2RjZjBmZDVhZGI1NjcxYzZjNGFhYjYyYmQ3NjY5Zg

http://wedding.james-pitt.com/index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=Kl9MQVIwNTQzLkpQRyoxNTA3ZmQ3MTU5NjEzOTFlZGNkODU5OTY5Yjc1MzMwMA

http://wedding.james-pitt.com/index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=Kl9MQVIwNjE0LkpQRypiODhiMDlhMzBkOGUwZDE4ZDU4NTFmZmQ4M2FmMmYzMg

somebody
24th October 2009, 20:45
Welcome to the Site. Blimey you must have created a mini Lake with that suit on..

tiN
24th October 2009, 22:34
Fab photos :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congratuatins and welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Arthur Little
24th October 2009, 22:54
Welcome to the Site. Blimey you must have created a mini Lake with that suit on..

:omg: A 'morning suit' ... complete with waistcoat! You must've been sweltering in the Philippines' humidity.

Fab photos :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:iagree: Nice photos, though ... thanks for sharing.

Ana_may365
25th October 2009, 13:40
hiya!welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:nice wedding photo also:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

ultro
27th October 2009, 03:07
Yes - it was a little hot. I've been here a long time, so it's not too bad. It was actually not too hot a day, but sadly the result was that it really started raining during the reception.

jp