PDA

View Full Version : Today oct 24

pocahontas
24th October 2009, 23:51
hello threaders.. hm.. this morning i went to white rose shopping mall with my husband..just to drop the cv that we made with a covering letter. i hope to get a job in that mall where my husband is closed in that mall..

i am very confident now with my cv..coz i put there a some whitelies..hehe:D like having a long experience even the truth is short experience.. when i saw the girl i realize that i can do also better than her or atleast samething.. :D so yeah two store that i went to send my cv..:D

then after that my husband and i went to our gym..:D there in the gym i show all my stress hehe while im doing this cross training machine i really so upset so i really keep fast and fast fast.until im tired and i feel so good...:D

funny because my husband and i really not a good normal swimmer.. so we have to stay in a side of pool and there we swim..:D its hard to explain hehe but i find this indian girl looking at me like saying OH... BETTER STAY OUT HERE COZ THE WATER GOES TO MY FACE EVERYTIME I SWIM... :D i cant blame because its really noisy when i start to swim.. and the water gets so confuse..:D

in other words my day is so mix... happy, sad, upset, happy...:D

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE.. :D

somebody
25th October 2009, 23:13
Good Luck with the Job Application

kimmi
25th October 2009, 23:16
Goodluck sis, I hope u get the job fingers and toes crossed..xx

tiN
25th October 2009, 23:31
Goodluck on your job application, hope you'll hear from them soon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I miss going to the gym with my hubby, lucky you, you've got company :bigcry:

pocahontas
26th October 2009, 15:47
thanks .. i hope too but if i dint get any in touch from the jobs that i applied..well well..its not the end of the world..makakain parin naman ako..hehe8-)

for you tin hm..who know your hubby might read of your sentiments comment to me and he might think to go again in the gym with you..hm..8-)hehe

GOOD DAY..