PDA

View Full Version : Darna

Ann07
25th October 2009, 16:34
My husband has been reading the Filipino newspaper and Darna captured his attention about her costumes:D Now he asked me

WHY does Darna got a tea towel ( hanky) hanging in her belt:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

What is the purpose of it?:doh:doh:doh

Honestly, I dont know.... and he told me to post it here:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Any info guys thanks:D

James Hubbard
25th October 2009, 17:03
My husband has been reading the Filipino newspaper and Darna captured his attention about her costumes:D Now he asked me

WHY does Darna got a tea towel ( hanky) hanging in her belt:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

DARNA, my wife loves it.

Any show in tagalog just makes me feel like a manok is trying to peck through my skull!!:Brick:

maria_and_matt
25th October 2009, 18:14
its probably there to cover her bits:Cuckoo:

James Hubbard
25th October 2009, 18:49
its probably there to cover her bits:Cuckoo:

that's the only good bit :yikes::action-smiley-081:

tiN
25th October 2009, 18:55

Haven't got a scoobie Dai :doh:doh

Same as superman, why is he wearing his undewear under his pants:D:icon_lol:

Tawi2
25th October 2009, 19:27
Its to put on the nape of her neck to absorb the sweat :icon_lol:I never watched Darna,Flash Bomba with his ridiculously large hands was my fave :icon_lol:

maria_and_matt
25th October 2009, 19:29
Its to put on the nape of her neck to absorb the sweat :icon_lol:I never watched Darna,Flash Bomba with his ridiculously large hands was my fave :icon_lol:

hey tawi who is that on ur avatar? ur girl?:Erm:

Tawi2
25th October 2009, 19:33
hey tawi who is that on ur avatar? ur girl?:Erm:
I wish:cwm38: she is Darnas long lost identical twin sister,they will introduce her sometime when audience figures start slipping and they need to boost the numbers again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

maria_and_matt
25th October 2009, 19:34
I wish:cwm38: she is Darnas long lost identical twin sister,they will introduce her sometime when audience figures start slipping and they need to boost the numbers again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: love ur sense of humour

Tawi2
25th October 2009, 19:42
:icon_lol::icon_lol: love ur sense of humour
I never told you the best part,Willie Revillame is named and shamed as their father who abandoned the twins born after an illicite tryst twixt himself and sharon cuneta,yes,they are KC's long lost sisters :omg:

Sim11UK
26th October 2009, 03:02
Oooh! I like Darna, very sexy...maybe I shouldn't be saying that. :doh

The special effects, are worse than Dr Who. :icon_lol: