PDA

View Full Version : Going to Phils again

Gavanddal
28th October 2009, 13:44
Well we're going back to the Philippines again next week. But this time my wife is a British citizen with a British passport.
The other day she said "why do you want to keep going there?" I said "surely you want to visit your family".
I think now she has settled into the comfortable UK life and is more aware of the lower standards of living in the Phils and now doesn't like to be faced with it.
Personally I still look forward to the weather, the atmosphere, the beaches, the fabulous diving and cheap beer.
Even after 5 years it's still an adventure for me going out there. I can't wait.

angel1231
28th October 2009, 13:56
have a nice holliday........:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

vbkelly
28th October 2009, 14:59
Well we're going back to the Philippines again next week. But this time my wife is a British citizen with a British passport.
The other day she said "why do you want to keep going there?" I said "surely you want to visit your family".
I think now she has settled into the comfortable UK life and is more aware of the lower standards of living in the Phils and now doesn't like to be faced with it.
Personally I still look forward to the weather, the atmosphere, the beaches, the fabulous diving and cheap beer.
Even after 5 years it's still an adventure for me going out there. I can't wait.

i think she wanted to go in the other country instead of philippines specially now she got her british passport.

September
28th October 2009, 15:13
Nice, have fun both of you,take care

bornatbirth
28th October 2009, 21:47
i think she wanted to go in the other country instead of philippines specially now she got her british passport.

i think so too?

maybe paris,rome just to start.:Erm:

tiN
28th October 2009, 23:54
Enjoy ur holiday :)

islander
29th October 2009, 08:47

THIS SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR TO ME..... coz my husband also still feels excited & always looking forward on our next visit to Phils, even if its already his 8 times visit in a span of 3years, hehehe!

he is always trying to suggest going back to Phils. again very soon even after we've just visited March of this year, hehehe!

anyway, ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!

Sophie
29th October 2009, 21:28

Have a great holiday in the philippines :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fitzy
30th October 2009, 07:56
Yes, have a great one:)
Will be going myself to see my Emma, flying Nov 29th.
Can't wait to see her, we are so madly in love, and she is crazy just like me heheheh
At last, I got it right this time:D:icon_lol:

Have fun there you guys:)

Jay&Zobel
30th October 2009, 15:21

i think so too?

maybe paris,rome just to start.:Erm:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Has she been to other European countries? Think for a change she might like the idea :xxgrinning--00xx3:

THIS SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR TO ME..... coz my husband also still feels excited & always looking forward on our next visit to Phils, even if its already his 8 times visit in a span of 3years, hehehe!

he is always trying to suggest going back to Phils. again very soon even after we've just visited March of this year, hehehe!

anyway, ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!

Hehe...rings a bell too :rolleyes::D My husband totally fell in love with the place :cwm38:

liane
30th October 2009, 15:24
Have a great holiday!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Gavanddal
30th October 2009, 15:36
I've already taken her to Malta and France before she got her British Passport. We hope to visit her friends in Holland and Finland and my friends in the US and Australia.

We'll probably do a few cheap European short breaks too