PDA

View Full Version : SPOUSE VISA Tracking 30th oct

ron
30th October 2009, 14:07
Hi everyone Deanna went to VFS with her application at 1230pm Local PH time at 1pm UK time i checked the status after deanna sent me the tracking number. It says your visa application has been forwarded to the high commision. What is this saying or is this normally the 1st message everyone receives.

aFTER 15 minutes i was unable to login again . I dont know if sysyem is down or this might have been error

Ron

Jay&Zobel
30th October 2009, 14:49
Hi everyone Deanna went to VFS with her application at 1230pm Local PH time at 1pm UK time i checked the status after deanna sent me the tracking number. It says your visa application has been forwarded to the high commision. What is this saying or is this normally the 1st message everyone receives

Ron

Next thing you'll know it, it has been returned to the courier :xxgrinning--00xx3: Good luck!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ron
30th October 2009, 15:03
I CHECKED AGAIN 30 mins later and i was unable to login with the tracking number. Ron

whiteraven
30th October 2009, 15:04
that means it was sent to the embassy, it should say under process in the next message:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ron
30th October 2009, 20:26
Can anyone confirm if the online tracking is working as i said above i received the message that the application i s passsed to the High Commision. Now everytime i login to see status theres nothing. Maybe its OFFLINE at weekends

Ron

whiteraven
30th October 2009, 22:00
checked mine couple of hours ago it was working then.