PDA

View Full Version : Finally

eljean
20th November 2006, 18:53
Im with my fiance now....i had the longest flight in my life ...:cwm3: but its worth when u see your baby smilin at you waiting at the airport....:Rasp: :cwm38: now starting a new whole life with my true love...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
20th November 2006, 18:54
Now you must start to ON the HEATER :D

Chrisirene
20th November 2006, 18:55
Im with my fiance now....i had the longest flight in my life ...:cwm3: but its worth when u see your baby smilin at you waiting at the airport....:Rasp: :cwm38: now starting a new whole life with my true love...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

CONGRATSSSSSS ELJEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish
20th November 2006, 18:58
Congratulations!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Irelandken
20th November 2006, 19:06
Now you must start to ON the HEATER :D
Congratulations from ken and josephine in ireland..welcome to sunny UK. it's still autumn, you dont need a heater yet do you :D

Tish
20th November 2006, 19:13
Congratulations from ken and josephine in ireland..welcome to sunny UK. it's still autumn, you dont need a heater yet do you :D

Got to have my heater on full blast lately!!! It's freezing:omg:

scotsfiancee
20th November 2006, 19:25
you dont need a heater yet do you :D

Yes we have to, as its totally freezing at all :Brick:

jbt
20th November 2006, 19:30
:) :)

:) :) now you'll have to start searching for a filipino shops to buy her stuffs for cooking...

Congratulations and wishing you the best....

andypaul
20th November 2006, 23:00
Welcome to the Uk, may i wish you both a Happy Life together.

Still lots of hard work in front like any newly/soon to be wed couple but seems more for a brit/phill couple. But with all the info at this wonderful site and of course all the experience of those who have been though it themsleves, its much easier.

Louella
21st November 2006, 08:31

Congratulations Eljean!!! Best wishes to both of you!

Iain & Louella

Doc898
21st November 2006, 10:28
Congratulations and best wishes to you both!!

gingxrick
21st November 2006, 10:32
welcome to the UK eljean, hope you'II be very happy here with your B/F soon to be your hubby. wishing you all the best in the near future. ging and ricky:Beer: :xxparty-smiley-050:

KeithD
21st November 2006, 10:38
Just in time for the snow :)

eljean
21st November 2006, 20:51
brrrrrrrrrrrr.......its freeezing out here:Cuckoo:

dave65
21st November 2006, 21:44
Congratulations to you both
from Dave and (not here yet but hopefully soon)Jasmine

jimcarie
21st November 2006, 22:11
welcome to uk,,,, all the best in your new life here, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gingging
21st November 2006, 23:04
congrats eljean...welcome to the freezing world!:icon_lol: :appl: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish
21st November 2006, 23:47
brrrrrrrrrrrr.......its freeezing out here:Cuckoo:

Welcome Eljean,

Make sure you're well wrap up and warm.:)

vbkelly
22nd November 2006, 18:10
WELCOME eljean!!!! theres no snow yet

Hunter3513
22nd November 2006, 20:08
Congrats Eljean. Stay warm.

russ01539
22nd November 2006, 22:58
Congratulations Eljean from Russ and Wena.

We are really excited here now cos we go to collect my wife's friend from the airport tomorrow. She is engaged to my best friend Tim. She hasn't encountered our weather yet so I advised her to open her fridge and stand there for an hour - which she duly tried, and decided she hates the weather already but her love for her bf will always be stronger.

PS. Buy some socks, gloves and a hat and you should survive, oh and ask your bf for an electric blanket for xmas.

maldita
24th November 2006, 04:03
Congratulations Eljean! Ask for thermal underwear, fleece coat and never go out with wet hair.

I live in Bath and I'm fine with the weather. Visited Leicester for a wedding two weeks ago and it was effing cold! Two layers of clothing was definitely not enough there. Been sick ever since.

Oh, and if you're buying one off the ebay stores, make sure you check out the name. Bought several tights and vests and got a telling off. Why? My fiance received "Thanks for buying fantasy tights from madamefantasy!" in his work email. Webmaster and other colleagues teased him for that. My bad.

scotsfiancee
24th November 2006, 10:05
Congratulations Eljean! Ask for thermal underwear, fleece coat and never go out with wet hair.

Its available in M&S, £10 each

IainBusby
24th November 2006, 11:59
Congratulations Eljean! Ask for thermal underwear,

Check out my previous post on this subject. There's a link there to a great site to buy them online and very cheap.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=1541&highlight=thermal

My wife wouldn't be without her thermal underwear.

KeithD
24th November 2006, 12:03
Ian....any pictures of your wearing the wife's underwear...be a nice addition to the gallery.....along with the comment "Required for visa application!" :icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
24th November 2006, 12:15
Check out my previous post on this subject. There's a link there to a great site to buy them online and very cheap.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=1541&highlight=thermal

About same price in Primark :Erm:

eljean
24th November 2006, 18:24
its always warm under the quilt:Rasp: :Rasp:

KeithD
24th November 2006, 20:39
Even is Asda?? :Erm: