PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Christmas gifts for husband/wife

LadyJ
1st November 2009, 22:49
either you think it's expensive or not would love to hear from you.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lizaphil
1st November 2009, 22:53
either you think it's expensive or not would love to hear from you.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i dont even know what im going to get for my hubby yet
:doh:NoNo:

Queenbee
2nd November 2009, 07:58

I got ma boyfriend loads of stuff coz its his bday this nov and xmas gifts as ell,,hehehe

hmmm his bday gifts=

*a fashionable postman bag for work,cost 3500 here in Rustans,compared to his 40k leather postman bag,,,hehehe:D:D:D:D,I kno its more cheaper than his but he loved it coz its stylish and fresh,,,He can bring it as ell when we go out n explore central london n not to be ashamed bringin it..

*a blessed crystal rosary which ironically is made from ireland but bought it here in a religious shop in a mall,a real nice one..He'll love it coz he's been asking me for rosary beads long time,,,

*toiletries!!!=bodyshop perfume and bodywash,,hmmmm me love a man who not only looks good but smells good,,I chose the wHITE MUSK for men smell,,,lovely!!!:icon_lol:

*a small birthday scrap notebook =since i cant bring our massive scrapbook we both made when he was here,i made another one for his bday...I wrote my birthday wishes ith pictures and littly shiny cute stuff with it,,,I also wrote 101 reasons why i love him and ma personal vows to him,,,

*A northface rucksack or travelling bag=we both love hiking and cruisin around and seeing lots of places and he needs it too when he's out with his other girl,his motorbike=QUEENBEE...I named her that..:icon_lol

hmm last and the most special one is ME,have smething in store for him on his bday and especially on xmas night...Sometimes you gotta have to be creative...CLUE==hmmm roleplayin with kinky costumes,,hehe:D

oh the top ten for ma bf this xmas?hmm
1 new edition of tha black ninja DUCATI bike which me cant afford,lol
2 micro lens for our new nikon d90 cam,he loves taking pictures
3 Stylish leather gloves
4 Nice lookin leather wallet which me gonna look for hen im in tha UK
5 Biker leather jacket
6 Luxurious cashmere scarf would be nice
7 Designer glasses would be nice too
8 Biker games for his PS3
9 Tickets for concert of his fave band
10 a really nice dinner of homemade cookin by me,steamy bubble bath ith scented candles and rose petals!

September
2nd November 2009, 15:27
New laptop:Erm:

Love :rolleyes:

underpants :Cuckoo: (everytime he wear he thinks of you)

necklace:cwm34:

that so for now :D

Mrs Daddy
2nd November 2009, 16:03
we can`t think of anything we wanted for christmas so we opt for a sensible option. Instead of buying each other a gift we decided to buy a 42 inch telly for ourselves!Problem solve:D

monkeyface
2nd November 2009, 16:38
Interesting thread.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

As early as now, I am looking for a birthday and a Christmas gift for my boyfriend (I hope bf/gf reply is ok despite the title husband/wife).

Last Christmas, sent my boyfriend a massaging pillow and hand warmers. Not really pricey but they're what a lowly bean counter can afford and I thought it was the best way I can show him some love from 6K+ miles away. (Yes, I am corny like that! *blush*). He really loved them and told me they were the best presents he has ever received.:BouncyHappy:

This year is a lot pressure. I have no idea what to send him yet so will be watching out for more inputs here. I'm sure lots will benefit from this thread, at least I know I will. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pocahontas
4th November 2009, 18:51
well.. for me , I GOT LOTS IDEA TO GIVE para ngang LAST CHRISTMAS NATO kung mag isip ng idea..hehe8-) first of all the reason why im so please to find a job this christmas coz i wanna have a gift for my husband that doesnt come from he's money. I know that it doesnt matter whose money is that.. and besides i wont have money coz my hubby doesnt give me much money i think twice a month or once a month....8-) so i could afford to spend any to buy things for him kahit na nga galing sana sa pera niya eh wala din pambili... though he kept saying that all makes him happy is to be with each other.. and wearing the MAID COSTUME AND OTHER LINGERIE..

but to be honest its boring right.. mas masaya at exciting if we can buy a gift to our hubbys or partner kahit na ano payan, mas masaya nga kung we able to give atleast one of hes like..8-) kaya nga araw araw nako hanap traabaho oras oras....at not to mention and never forget the family in philippines 8-( 8-)

agnesdale
4th November 2009, 21:54
New laptop:Erm:

Love :rolleyes:

underpants :Cuckoo: (everytime he wear he thinks of you)

necklace:cwm34:

that so for now :D

Good Idea!!:cwm38:

agnesdale
4th November 2009, 21:56
well.. for me , I GOT LOTS IDEA TO GIVE para ngang LAST CHRISTMAS NATO kung mag isip ng idea..hehe8-) first of all the reason why im so please to find a job this christmas coz i wanna have a gift for my husband that doesnt come from he's money. I know that it doesnt matter whose money is that.. and besides i wont have money coz my hubby doesnt give me much money i think twice a month or once a month....8-) so i could afford to spend any to buy things for him kahit na nga galing sana sa pera niya eh wala din pambili... though he kept saying that all makes him happy is to be with each other.. and wearing the MAID COSTUME AND OTHER LINGERIE..

but to be honest its boring right.. mas masaya at exciting if we can buy a gift to our hubbys or partner kahit na ano payan, mas masaya nga kung we able to give atleast one of hes like..8-) kaya nga araw araw nako hanap traabaho oras oras....at not to mention and never forget the family in philippines 8-( 8-)

Ako rin!!!!:bigcry:

jam07
5th November 2009, 02:58

myself.... still thinking how am i going to present 'me' as a gift. hehehe! :D :rolleyes:

monkeyface
6th November 2009, 20:43
myself.... still thinking how am i going to present 'me' as a gift. hehehe! :D :rolleyes:

Do you think our partners will like us wrapped like this?

http://www.getpranks.com/images/items/big/bow-bra-big.jpg

:omg::Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol:

Fitzy
7th November 2009, 21:07
Baby Doll Nightie:D:D

Fitzy
7th November 2009, 21:10

Do a Google search for Ann Summers:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
13th November 2009, 00:40
Just bought myself an early christmas prezzie :xxgrinning--00xx3: a thousand quid telly with 1080p lines resolution which is the same as my HD cam,should get some good footage of Sabong next year in Pinas :)

pennybarry
13th November 2009, 08:38
I don't think my Barry will be happy of anything I will give to him. :bigcry:

Three years ago I gave him ID bracelet, heavy and 18K. But he returned it back to me saying, he's not fancy wearing jewelry except our wedding ring and watch. I'm wearing it now.:D

He said, he likes hats from Pinas, so I gave him 24 pieces but he only wears one with San Miguel Logo.:doh He gave the rest to all filipino fishermen.:angry:

When I had my holidays in Pinas, I asked him what he wants for a presence.
He said, LEVIs, and polo shirts. :)
I did buy him 2 pairs and 6 polo shirts.
I bought the last biggest size of Levis and it didn't fit him.:bigcry:
only 2 Polo shirts fitted and remaining four are still in his covered, including 2 pairs of Levis. He said, he will go on diet to fit all of those.:icon_lol:

Whe he has still his old car, he wanted to have a new radio.
I gave him radio with AM FM, CD etc. but after a month, he returned it back to me. He said he will buy a new car. Now I have his radio to send to Pinas.

I really don't know what to give! Maybe a wonderful card again. :Rasp:

Ana_may365
13th November 2009, 09:11
im thinking about give my hubby a 'BELT'.coz they said its nice to give to ur loveones:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:althou he has a lot of belt in our wardrobe:D:D:D

Alan
13th November 2009, 09:18
Peace on Earth and a flat stomach!!!

On second thoughts, forget the Peace on Earth!

Al.:)

KeithD
13th November 2009, 09:37
Penny: Just get your fella a gift voucher for Amazon, the miserable sod can buy what he wants then :xxgrinning--00xx3:

For those thinking of nuying laptops, you can get Netbooks (Mini's) now for £200 with a 10" screen. Good enough for the internet.

I have to buy a present for the wife .... and myself :Erm:

Last year I bought wifey nipple clamps ..... it took the doctors 3 hours getting them out of my :action-smiley-081:

Alan
13th November 2009, 11:31
Last year I bought wifey nipple clamps ..... it took the doctors 3 hours getting them out of my :action-smiley-081:

I bought Hanna a new chair. She STILL hasn't plugged it in!!!!:doh

LEAHnew
13th November 2009, 13:18
As I'm going back home, I got a lot of christmas gift idea:D
ok here's my suggestion:rolleyes::D

1. personalized calendar that you have your special photo in each month.
2. wallet
3. belt
4. coffee/tea mug with personalized photo
5. socks
6. underpants
7. after shaved perfume
8. mouse pad with your photo
9. fridge magnet photo frame (for sticking note for him:D)
10. filling box to keep his papers organized:doh:D

Happy Christmas:Hellooo::Hellooo:

pennybarry
13th November 2009, 17:04
Penny: Just get your fella a gift voucher for Amazon, the miserable sod can buy what he wants then :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I did that one time boss! I gave him M&S voucher but he used it to buy cardigans for me as Christmas presence.:NoNo:

I am planning to give him the card I have given to him last time. I will just edit the date, cut some clip arts from magazine. Wonderful hand made card:D ehhhh:D

I bought Hanna a new chair. She STILL hasn't plugged it in!!!!:doh

Wow! expensive electric chair for Hanna.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

South-east boy
13th November 2009, 17:45
:cwm38:
Wow! expensive electric chair for Hanna.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Didn't they use electric chairs to execute people?! :omg:

Dedworth
13th November 2009, 20:35
As I'm going back home, I got a lot of christmas gift idea:D
ok here's my suggestion:rolleyes::D

1. personalized calendar that you have your special photo in each month.
2. wallet
3. belt
4. coffee/tea mug with personalized photo
5. socks
6. underpants
7. after shaved perfume
8. mouse pad with your photo
9. fridge magnet photo frame (for sticking note for him:D)
10. filling box to keep his papers organized:doh:D

Happy Christmas:Hellooo::Hellooo:

On the subject of photos this Digital Frame looks a good buy for £29.99 delivered

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=2902

KeithD
13th November 2009, 20:47
You may as well pay the extra few quid for a 8" or 10", makes a big difference.

Fitzy
13th November 2009, 21:15

For those thinking of nuying laptops, you can get Netbooks (Mini's) now for £200 with a 10" screen. Good enough for the internet.

I have to buy a present for the wife .... and myself :Erm:

:D:D

Florge
13th November 2009, 21:29
LOL... you're so funny boss!!

gifts... hmmmm.. well, haven't thought of that yet LadyJ as I am still thinking of what to give fiance for his birthday on Tuesday... darn.. so hard to think of something when the money you'll spend comes from the birthday boy eh? hehehe...

thanks for this thread though.. had some ideas now.

RickyR
15th November 2009, 10:19
http://www.gadgets.co.uk/item/RUBBISHBAG/Rubbish-Bags-Recycled-Juice-Bags.html

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=recycled+juice+bag&_sacat=See-All-Categories

These are really cool and quirky gifts, made in the Philippines on Smokey Mountain in Tondo. Not only are you buying a unique gift, your supporting a good cause!

These are pretty cool too, made in Devon

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Grolsch-Goblets-Pack-of-2_W0QQitemZ360190650923QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Home_Garden_Decorative_Accents_LE?hash=item53dd092a2b

Alan
15th November 2009, 11:30

........said the actress to the bishop.

Dedworth
21st November 2009, 01:31

Here's a 7 inch frame for £25

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.206-0718.aspx

cheap as chips 30 quid or so cheaper than 8 inch

Tish
21st November 2009, 10:11
I would love to buy hubby a 'Jag' (second hand one!), but not this time. Maybe next Christmas though :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

Happy_Now
21st November 2009, 12:50
I know how to make my husband happy on christmas. But the problem is i dont have money (im not working:doh:doh)

If somebody there want to bless us wheelchair or mobility scooter is very much welcome:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Old or new is highly appreciated:BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
21st November 2009, 12:57
Happy now,I think your husband feels true happiness just by knowing your his wife,your very presence is gift enough for him :)Hope you both have a great christmas,material presents are never as special as physical presence :)

Happy_Now
21st November 2009, 13:07
Happy now,I think your husband feels true happiness just by knowing your his wife,your very presence is gift enough for him :)Hope you both have a great christmas,material presents are never as special as physical presence :)

You lighten my day Tawi:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks a lot:Hellooo::Hellooo:
May you have good and happy christmas too:ARsurrender:

Tawi2
21st November 2009, 13:13
I lightened your day because you lightened mine :icon_lol: there are a few couples stories on here which when read seem like genuine 100% fairy tale romances,yours is one of them,theres love in your words,your hubby is a lucky guy,give him a big hug :)

bornatbirth
21st November 2009, 13:58
I lightened your day because you lightened mine :icon_lol: there are a few couples stories on here which when read seem like genuine 100% fairy tale romances,yours is one of them,theres love in your words,your hubby is a lucky guy,give him a big hug :)

and a piggy back :D