PDA

View Full Version : Off to Canada

bless.books
2nd November 2009, 00:45
Hello everyone! Be off to Canada only for a week. Another country to vist and experience. I heard it is much colder there, so getting ready now. I will miss threading ... Anyway, I will a bit of that, when I come back ... Happy threading guys ..

PAT
2nd November 2009, 05:07
Have a nice trip,dont forget to send us all postcards hehe.

liane
2nd November 2009, 07:14
Have a nice trip:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
2nd November 2009, 11:35
yep,have a nice trip and watch out for the french.

Sophie
2nd November 2009, 17:51
Hello everyone! Be off to Canada only for a week. Another country to vist and experience. I heard it is much colder there, so getting ready now. I will miss threading ... Anyway, I will a bit of that, when I come back ... Happy threading guys ..

Have a safe trip bless and enjoy your 1 week stay in canada :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
3rd November 2009, 01:25
:Hellooo: Have a good trip and enjoy well :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

bless.books
6th December 2009, 23:19
Have a nice trip,dont forget to send us all postcards hehe.

Hello Pat! Thank you ... sorry for this reply. I was only there for a week, jsut that I got engaged on a lot of things when I came back to the UK.

bless.books
6th December 2009, 23:21
Have a nice trip:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Liane ... Been gone safe and been back safe as well :) ...

bless.books
6th December 2009, 23:23
yep,have a nice trip and watch out for the french.

Hello bornabirth! Thanks though late here, replying. I did hahaha!

bless.books
6th December 2009, 23:27
Have a safe trip bless and enjoy your 1 week stay in canada :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hello and thanks Sophie! Sorry, haven't got the chance to reply then or log on here even. We've max our time since it is only for a week - it was all worth it. I wish I could post a link here, going up the CN Tower and going to the Niagara Fall ... or maybe not, coz I will be exposed :-) hahaha ...

bless.books
6th December 2009, 23:29
:Hellooo: Have a good trip and enjoy well :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks for your wishes. I enjoyed it very much. You both can try as well. It is just good to be out even for just a week! :-)