PDA

View Full Version : New member from Ireland

xfactor
3rd November 2009, 11:26
Hi, hoping to meet new friends in UK. Quite lonely here in Ireland.

bornatbirth
3rd November 2009, 11:29
hello there :cwm12:

do you have the xtra factor :D

you found this forum no need to be lonely anymore! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

September
3rd November 2009, 11:30
Welcome here in the forum, you are like living in Visayas or Mindanao, dont get me wrong because if Philippines had Luzon,Visayas Mindanao.

United Kingdom had England, Scotland, Wales Ireland:Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

bornatbirth
3rd November 2009, 11:36
United Kingdom had England, Scotland, Wales Ireland:Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

yes,the united kingdom is england,scotland,wales and northern ireland and not the republic of ireland but xfactor didnt state either,anyway we can all forgive her either way :D as a newbie :xxgrinning--00xx3:...to the forum and to the uk of course or hehe to the republic of ireland?

xfactor
3rd November 2009, 11:36
That was quick, 2 replies already. I think I'm gonna love this site. Thanks Guyz!

xfactor
3rd November 2009, 11:47
I live in the republic. Have you been to Ireland?

kimmi
3rd November 2009, 12:04
welcome to the forum Xfactor..I am sure u will gonna meet loads of friends in here..

Arthur Little
3rd November 2009, 12:04
Hi, hoping to meet new friends in UK.

You've come to the right place! ... Welcome. :Hellooo:

bornatbirth
3rd November 2009, 12:06

sadly i havent been to ireland,the countryside looks amazing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

xfactor
3rd November 2009, 12:15
Thanks for welcoming me, appreciate it very much. I have to catch up from old posts and guidelines of this forum. Thank God I have a week off. Not too sure why under my name it says "Restricted Access".

bornatbirth
3rd November 2009, 12:19
Not too sure why under my name it says "Restricted Access".

dont worry about it,just keep posting and be yourself! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :BouncyHappy:

vbkelly
3rd November 2009, 12:20
Hi, hoping to meet new friends in UK. Quite lonely here in Ireland.

welcome to the forum xfactor!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

vbkelly
3rd November 2009, 12:24

i've been in republic of ireland which my father in laws family from there, donegal, buncrana haha lovely places

whiteraven
3rd November 2009, 13:04
welcome to the forum xfactor:Hellooo::Hellooo:

xfactor
3rd November 2009, 13:16
Been to Donegal myself, but we live in Dublin.

Arthur Little
3rd November 2009, 13:32
Quite lonely here in Ireland.

you found this forum no need to be lonely anymore! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

As my friend implies, we're a very sociable bunch HERE ... so there's no need to feel lonely any longer. :)

xfactor
3rd November 2009, 13:42
As my friend implies, we're a very sociable bunch HERE ... so there's no need to feel lonely any longer. :)
Thanks a mill. No longer lonely.

liane
3rd November 2009, 13:59
Welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: Hope you'll have a great time in here.:)

:Erm: from Ireland, it's where the boyband Westlife are from:xxgrinning--00xx3:

xfactor
3rd November 2009, 14:04
Welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: Hope you'll have a great time in here.:)

:Erm: from Ireland, it's where the boyband Westlife are from:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks. That's right they're Irish but I'm more of a Take That fan.

Arthur Little
3rd November 2009, 14:16
Been to Donegal myself, but we live in Dublin.

Ah ... Dublin! There's ONE :irish: bloke I know of ... uses the pseudonymn 'belfast dude' ... on this forum. Okay, he's from the North [as the name implies!] but a regular train service operates between Ireland's two main cities.

A 37-year-old chef, his main interests include sport, music and comedy; it might be worth your while establishing contact with him ...

liane
3rd November 2009, 14:20
Thanks. That's right they're Irish but I'm more of a Take That fan.

Yeah I remember they are very popular during early 90's to mid of 90's.:)

xfactor
3rd November 2009, 14:32
Ah ... Dublin! There's ONE :irish: bloke I know of ... uses the pseudonymn 'belfast dude' ... on this forum. Okay, he's from the North [as the name implies!] but a regular train service operates between Ireland's two main cities.

A 37-year-old chef, his main interests include sport, music and comedy; it might be worth your while establishing contact with him ...
I'm happily married, thank you very much!

Arthur Little
3rd November 2009, 14:44
sadly i havent been to ireland,the countryside looks amazing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:bigcry: Ah ... you don't know what you're missing, pal! Lovely, green countryside ... just like Scotia :icon_lol: ... albeit, a bit more lush. :D

Jonnywina
3rd November 2009, 15:09
Where abouts are you in ireland? maybe we could meet? I am here in Aughnacloy, County Tyrone. I'm also in desperate need of seeing a filipina!!! hihihi..:yikes::bigcry::yikes::icon_lol:..would you like to add me on ym?

Arthur Little
3rd November 2009, 15:31
I'm happily married, thank you very much!

Oh ... so's he! indeed, as far as I'm aware, he and his missus are currently in the process of applying for a spousal visa. So, don't worry ... I was merely suggesting contacting the guy as a means of extending the hand of fellowship (not for romantic purposes) since clearly, the use of 'xfactor' gives no indication of YOUR gender :NoNo:

xfactor
3rd November 2009, 16:36
Where abouts are you in ireland? maybe we could meet? I am here in Aughnacloy, County Tyrone. I'm also in desperate need of seeing a filipina!!! hihihi..:yikes::bigcry::yikes::icon_lol:..would you like to add me on ym?

I'm actually only 40 mins. from Newry. Very new to this site, what's ym? not sure how to add you on.::doh

pennybarry
3rd November 2009, 16:41
lolssss another lonely gurl!
Don't worry be happy:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Cheer up!

Cheers!:Hellooo:

xfactor
3rd November 2009, 16:43
Oh ... so's he! indeed, as far as I'm aware, he and his missus are currently in the process of applying for a spousal visa. So, don't worry ... I was merely suggesting contacting the guy as a means of extending the hand of fellowship (not for romantic purposes) since clearly, the use of 'xfactor' gives no indication of YOUR gender :NoNo:
That would be nice. Sorry for the confusion. I was only kidding.

mike1
3rd November 2009, 18:29
Welcome to the forum- lots of filipinos in Dublin , I know that .

belfast_dude
3rd November 2009, 21:33
i see people are talking about the dude....hahahahaha...yes i am married and i am cool too....ingat palagi po...good luck....and yes i am from belfast

aromulus
4th November 2009, 08:10
yes i am from belfast

Probably Ballywatticock..........:omg:

xfactor
4th November 2009, 12:51
Welcome to the forum- lots of filipinos in Dublin , I know that .

Oh yes, loads of filipinos here but from where I live is quite isolated and no pinoys here.

xfactor
4th November 2009, 12:56
i see people are talking about the dude....hahahahaha...yes i am married and i am cool too....ingat palagi po...good luck....and yes i am from belfast

Hey Dude (don't let me down) :icon_lol:We're only an hour away from Belfast. It's recommended to establish contact with you. Is your missus already in Ireland?

belfast_dude
4th November 2009, 21:36
Hey Dude (don't let me down) :icon_lol:We're only an hour away from Belfast. It's recommended to establish contact with you. Is your missus already in Ireland?

no:bigcry:

she is still in philippines.....and i dream every day she is with me..u r an hour from belfast....cool...there is a big filipino community in belfast...only 2 months ago was the barrio fiesta( my first)....and i have many filipino friends here and work with two in my workplace....my ates...lol....ingat palagi po