PDA

View Full Version : Spotify

walesrob
3rd November 2009, 21:19
Anyone got a spotify invite? I want to try the service, its invite only. PM me if you have one :xxgrinning--00xx3:

darren-b
3rd November 2009, 21:40
I have a free account (forgot I had it...) but unfortunately unless I subscribe I don't get any invitations.

KeithD
4th November 2009, 09:58
I was waiting for a Google Wave invitiation so I could use it for spamming :rolleyes:

Anyone tried the new Google Caffeine? Basically it's a complete update of the normal Google search, faster and more accurate, with extra tweaks, I suppose it's to compete with the new Bing.

It's going to screw up a lot of SEO though if it wasn't done around phrases, good for me though as checking my sites, they've moved up :D

darren-b
4th November 2009, 18:48
I was waiting for a Google Wave invitiation so I could use it for spamming:rolleyes:

Anyone tried the new Google Caffeine? Basically it's a complete update of the normal Google search, faster and more accurate, with extra tweaks, I suppose it's to compete with the new Bing.

It's going to screw up a lot of SEO though if it wasn't done around phrases, good for me though as checking my sites, they've moved up :D

I've tried google wave (had an account for a couple of weeks..) and not been impressed. I'll have to have a look at google caffeine.

jam07
5th November 2009, 02:51
Anyone got a spotify invite? I want to try the service, its invite only. PM me if you have one :xxgrinning--00xx3:

geez! I though 'spotify' is an another social network trying to invite people to join in! :Erm: :doh :rolleyes:

theres too much social networks in the world already! :NoNo: :Brick:

sorry guys, i'm not that techie! heheh! :Rasp: :CompBuster:

:D

darren-b
5th November 2009, 06:18
geez! I though 'spotify' is an another social network trying to invite people to join in! :Erm: :doh :rolleyes:

theres too much social networks in the world already! :NoNo: :Brick:

sorry guys, i'm not that techie! heheh! :Rasp: :CompBuster:

:D

You thought wrong... Spotify does have a 'social' aspect, but the main feature of Spotify is that it allows you access to a huge library of music.