PDA

View Full Version : Guten Tag

el capitan
3rd November 2009, 23:26
Hi everyone

I am an english guy, living in Germany, who has recently started an online relationship with a filipino lady. I met her on a dating site, not intentialy looking to meet someone from the Philippines In fact I was really looking to meet someone in Germany, so thats not quite worked out as planned:doh

So I expect that as things develop I will be coming here for advice and information. Its only early in the stages so no big questions as yet.

Looking forward to hearing from you all. I geuss the better it goes the more I will be here:)

Ji&Ma
3rd November 2009, 23:35
Hi everyone

I am an english guy, living in Germany, who has recently started an online relationship with a filipino lady. I met her on a dating site, not intentialy looking to meet someone from the Philippines In fact I was really looking to meet someone in Germany, so thats not quite worked out as planned:doh

So I expect that as things develop I will be coming here for advice and information. Its only early in the stages so no big questions as yet.

Looking forward to hearing from you all. I geuss the better it goes the more I will be here:)

:Hellooo: Hi, welcome in here and feel free to search and ask. Good luck to you and your lady :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
4th November 2009, 00:33
Hi everyone

:Hellooo: Welcome, el capitan. We wish you good luck with your developing relationship ... and look forward to being kept abreast of its progression. We're also here to help as and when required, so please don't hesitate to ask for our assistance.

RuBiX
4th November 2009, 00:37
Welcome to the informative forum:xxgrinning--00xx3: with its friendly members:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12::xxgrinning--00xx3:...

Enjoy:cwm12::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

whiteraven
4th November 2009, 07:50
hi capitan, welcome to the forum. you will find all the information and just as important the support you will need for your relationship on here:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

aromulus
4th November 2009, 08:04
Wilkommen :Hellooo:

KeithD
4th November 2009, 09:42
:Hellooo: Welcome, el capitan.
:Erm: He's in Yosemite!

http://www.greatoutdoorblessings.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/el-capitan-yosemite.jpg

liane
4th November 2009, 09:42
Welcome here, El Capitan:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

scottishbride
4th November 2009, 09:48
Welcome to the forum!

el capitan
4th November 2009, 10:48
:Erm: He's in Yosemite!

http://www.greatoutdoorblessings.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/el-capitan-yosemite.jpg

Well spotted, that is the referance I chose for my online pseudonym.

and thanks to everyone for the welcome

KeithD
4th November 2009, 11:24
Well spotted, that is the referance I chose for my online pseudonym.
Have you been, I've only just got back from the Sierra area :xxgrinning--00xx3: (yes I know... AGAIN... before anyone else adds it :rolleyes:)

el capitan
4th November 2009, 11:30
No never been, just one of the places on my hit list.

KeithD
4th November 2009, 13:06
No never been, just one of the places on my hit list.
Only go in the summer, unless you have a very big shovel :rolleyes:

Sconnie
4th November 2009, 13:18
Hi and welcome to the forum.
In which part of Germany are you living ?

xfactor
4th November 2009, 13:23
Hi everyone

Herzlichen Wilkommen und Viel Gluck, El Capitan.

September
4th November 2009, 14:31
Hello Capitan, welcome to the forum, I am wishing you all the best, hoping it ends well as like many couples here now in succes relationship, Goodluck

Jay&Zobel
4th November 2009, 16:36
Welcome here :-)

el capitan
6th November 2009, 10:47
Only go in the summer, unless you have a very big shovel :rolleyes:

A bit of ski touring in the area would be a pretty nice way to see it.

el capitan
6th November 2009, 10:47
Hi and welcome to the forum.
In which part of Germany are you living ?

I'm in Darmstadt Hessen

acs
6th November 2009, 12:38
hello el capitan welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

el capitan
6th November 2009, 13:31
Is it normal that I seem to have more access before I log on than after?

Sconnie
6th November 2009, 13:38
I'm in Darmstadt Hessen

I work for Siemens in Newcastle and quite often travel to Muelheim with work.

tiN
6th November 2009, 15:24
Welcome :Hellooo:

simplyxiao
7th November 2009, 13:45
welcome to the forum :)

Ana_may365
7th November 2009, 16:38
welcome aboard!el capitan:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: