PDA

View Full Version : The Brave & The Bold Lord Nelson!! :-)

nigel
5th November 2009, 22:58
During the great battle of Trafalgar, Lord Nelson was out on his ship, when he notices a HUGE fleet of Spanish ships heading towards them!!:omg:

He turns to his assistant and says "Fetch me my telescope and my red coat!"

His assistant says "The telescope I can understand, but why do you want the red coat??"

Nelson says "With blood being the same colour as the red coat, the men wont notice I'm injured, and therefore good for their morale!" :xxgrinning--00xx3:

His assistant gulps with fear and says "Well what a great idea! I think I'll wear my brown trousers!" :Help1::xxparty-smiley-004::Help1:

:rolleyes:

belfast_dude
7th November 2009, 21:12
hahahahhahhaa

LEAHnew
8th November 2009, 02:45
:Erm::Erm:what's funny?:doh:D I prefer the Dinomite humour:icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp::Cuckoo:

nigel
8th November 2009, 22:20
:Erm::Erm:what's funny?:doh:D I prefer the Dinomite humour:icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp::Cuckoo:

Lord Nelson wants the red coat to hide his blood, and his assistant wants the brown trousers to hide his......?:Erm:

bornatbirth
8th November 2009, 22:26
when you have to explain your jokes,you know its bad :doh

nigel
9th November 2009, 19:54
Lord Nelson wants the red coat to hide his blood, and his assistant wants the brown trousers to hide his......?:Erm:
To hide his.....chocolate bar..?:Erm:

aromulus
9th November 2009, 20:12
How's the post delivery business nowadays...???:Erm:

nigel
9th November 2009, 20:36
How's the post delivery business nowadays...???:Erm: I don't know really...all I can say is that the striking is to do with Postman being forced to work their full hours instead of nipping home early after finishing their round...(they're not happy about it:NoNo:) And there has been a big shake up with a lot of Royal Mail departments being closed down...and the work is being 'bumped' onto other already seemingly overwoked departments..(they're not happy :NoNo:) The courier work I do has had loads of extra work bumped onto it...it's still not a bad job though!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
9th November 2009, 21:23
To hide his.....chocolate bar..?:Erm: His Chocolate Hills?:Erm: