PDA

View Full Version : what is this mean?

shiera
6th November 2009, 15:51
your processed visa application xxxxxxx is ready for collection,you may collect on the next working day after the receipt of this sms or from monday to friday bet 3-4 pm at the uk visa application centre.
im excited when i received this text this morning but im not really sure what does it mea?does it mean that i got the positve result?the visa without the interview?>bec it only says that its ready for collection.pls what you all guys thinks about it.many thanks.shiera

whiteraven
6th November 2009, 15:56
hi shiera, it means they have finished processing your application and have made a decision. you wont know what that is until you get your passport im afraid. i hope it is positive:xxgrinning--00xx3: when did you make your application and what kind of visa may i ask?

shiera
6th November 2009, 16:05
hi shiera, it means they have finished processing your application and have made a decision. you wont know what that is until you get your passport im afraid. i hope it is positive:xxgrinning--00xx3: when did you make your application and what kind of visa may i ask?

hi whiteraven !thanks for the quick response,i applied for a fiance visa and i lodged my application last oct 6 so its been only 4 weeks since then.i hope and pray that it will be a positve result.ill find it out on monday.

estherboaz
6th November 2009, 16:08
hello katukayo.we have the same name.it means you need to go to the embassy and get your passport. when i recieved that kind of text message my visa was approved without interview.hope yours is the same...

liane
6th November 2009, 16:10
They already finished processing your visa. I hope it's a positive result:xxgrinning--00xx3:

whiteraven
6th November 2009, 16:14
seems to be the average time for processing at the moment , thanks for letting me know shiera and look forward to hearing the good news from you after monday. im currently waiting for my spousal visa made on 21st oct:xxgrinning--00xx3:

shiera
6th November 2009, 16:18
thanks to all of you guys and sure ill let you know what it will be on monday.i hope,i hope its a positive one..goodluck to others who are still waiting.
thanks again
shiera

abby
6th November 2009, 23:04
dont worry shiera! be positive.. let us know then... where you gonna live in the UK?

Arthur Little
7th November 2009, 02:08
your processed visa application xxxxxxx is ready for collection,you may collect on the next working day after the receipt of this sms or from monday to friday bet 3-4 pm at the uk visa application centre.
im excited when i received this text this morning but im not really sure what does it mea?does it mean that i got the positve result?the visa without the interview?>bec it only says that its ready for collection.pls what you all guys thinks about it.many thanks.shiera

:Hellooo: Welcome back, Shiera! This is MY first contact with you ... since I happened to be over in the Phils when you first posted on the forum back in January.

That said, judging by the experience of other members who've received an identically-worded text, I'm fairly optimistic you can expect to find the visa contained in your *passport when you collect *it on Monday. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Please keep us informed.

shiera
7th November 2009, 08:52
dont worry shiera! be positive.. let us know then... where you gonna live in the UK?

hi abby!yes i am,and if gods will ill be in oxford,how about you?where u guys living?

shiera
7th November 2009, 08:58
:Hellooo: Welcome back, Shiera! This is MY first contact with you ... since I happened to be over in the Phils when you first posted on the forum back in January.

That said, judging by the experience of other members who've received an identically-worded text, I'm fairly optimistic you can expect to find the visa contained in your *passport when you collect *it on Monday. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Please keep us informed.

thanks a lot arthur little!i am really excited about what to see on my passport!!dont worry ill let you guys know whatever it will be on monday!:)ill be in touch.....
shiera

abby
7th November 2009, 11:51
like i said, be positive... im currently living in Lowestoft, in East ENgland and im also on fiancee visa like you and stayed here for a month as of now...

jonathan47
7th November 2009, 12:07
shiera,
oh my god we put ours in on the 8th so maybe we hear something this coming week, keep us informed as to decision, but i do think these days unless something dramatically wrong with finance, they issue without interview, if they had any doubts they would interview so i really think its good news, and if they doing things in date order we should be there early next week !!!! oh i hope so the wait is killing me we are so stressed !!!

regards
j & a

pumpkins
7th November 2009, 16:20
hi shiera
congratulation in advance:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: