PDA

View Full Version : civil partnership visa appeal

ashley85
10th November 2009, 02:50
Hi im ashley my civil partnership visa application was refuse on september 26 2009.now i appeal in AIT and i attorney immigration to do this things..Now i received the letter from AIT about my visa appeal..They stated this
A notice of appeal was lodge on 7 october 2009 agaisnt of the respondent.A copy of the notice of appeal is enclosed

The tribunal directs that you file by 4 january ,2010 a copy of the notice of decision on which the notice of appeal relates and any other documents giving reasons for that decision, together with any application form record of interview,or any other unpublished document to which you rely upon .you must serve on the appellant a copy of all the documents except the documents which you have already sent to the appellant

TO THE APPELLANT
This notice requires no further ction by you and is intended solely for the respondent.A notice of hearing will be issued soon after 4 january 2010 informing you of the date and venue of the appeal hearing...
hope guys u can help wat i can do next plzzz

aromulus
10th November 2009, 10:17
Posted 3 times in different sections of the forum.....:doh

To keep things clear I will delete the other two, so that the answers from members will not be all over the place.:omg:

September
10th November 2009, 10:46
Hi ashley not much good giving advice here for appeal
But i am welcoming you whole heartedly here to the forum
wishing you the best for your appeal,good luck

Arthur Little
10th November 2009, 13:31
:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum, Ashley. Alas, having had no experience in dealing with matters concerning either Asylum & Immigration Tribunals or Civil Partnerships, I am unable to offer any help with the procedures involved. :NoNo:

Do stay tuned, however ... because I'm fairly confident someone here will be in a position to advise as regards the next stage.

Good Luck with your forthcoming appeal. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Immigration4u
10th November 2009, 13:45
Hi Ashley

Sorry to hear your application was rejected. I would suggest that you first read through the reason for the refusal and then collect documents for each point of the refusal letter to show that the application should be allowed and that the decision to refuse the application was wrong.

Once you have all the documents you must then send these to the Appellant and also the AIT before the 4 January 2010. I would also suggest that you have a very strong covering letter to fight the decision that was made so that the Appeal is granted. However do be aware that Appeals can sometimes be very expensive and lengthy.

If you need any more suggestions I shall be happy to help.

Good luck

Immigration4u
10th November 2009, 13:45
Hi Ashley

Sorry to hear your application was rejected. I would suggest that you first read through the reason for the refusal and then collect documents for each point of the refusal letter to show that the application should be allowed and that the decision to refuse the application was wrong.

Once you have all the documents you must then send these to the Appellant and also the AIT before the 4 January 2010. I would also suggest that you have a very strong covering letter to fight the decision that was made so that the Appeal is granted. However do be aware that Appeals can sometimes be very expensive and lengthy.

If you need any more suggestions I shall be happy to help.

Good luck Ashley

walesrob
10th November 2009, 14:00
However do be aware that Appeals can sometimes be very expensive and lengthy.

...and the same could be said of Immigration Lawyers :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ashley85
12th November 2009, 17:26
tnx guys to all your suggestions..tnx alot i appreciate it.i read the refusal letter ....right now i collect all my documents to add to my previous documents that i submitted in uk embassy manila.....someone told to me i need to wait the 2nd letter from AIT..they stated there WHEN and WHERE is the hearing...coz my partner is from SCOTLAND..