PDA

View Full Version : hELLo tO EVERYONE HERE!!!!!

nivea
13th November 2009, 08:12
:):) hi to everyone here...im nivea from caloocan,future wife of bruce from northampton....
bruce was here last time september... now planning to go back here december to spend his christmas with me..his first christmas here in the philippines.. and hopefully,january i can be with him...together going to england... now im applying for tourist family visitor visa..we are thinking it could be easier cos i have close family there,british citizen.. and bruce has already meet them...:)
we have joined this forum but we only have one account..now we have two..
I HAVE LOTS OF QUESTIONS......please help us and we are happy to give advise too if we know it... ----nivea and bruce

scottishbride
13th November 2009, 09:00
Welcome to the forum! Just keep reading/ you can also try the searched function, Goodluck!

Ana_may365
13th November 2009, 09:03
hiya!welcome aboard, sis:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:all the best to both of u:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

LEAHnew
13th November 2009, 13:40
:):) ...............
I HAVE LOTS OF QUESTIONS......please help us and we are happy to give advise too if we know it... ----nivea and bruce

Hi Nivea welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo:
:Erm:maybe some of your question been discussed before so try to use the SEARCH function facility:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Goodluck:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Arthur Little
13th November 2009, 13:44
:):) hi to everyone here...im nivea from caloocan,future wife of bruce from northampton....
bruce was here last time september... now planning to go back here december to spend his christmas with me..his first christmas here in the philippines.. and hopefully,january i can be with him...together going to england... now im applying for tourist family visitor visa..we are thinking it could be easier cos i have close family there,british citizen.. and bruce has already meet them...:)

:Hellooo: Welcome, Nivea ... and enjoy your first Christmas with Bruce in the Philippines. Lots of useful informaton can be had by logging into the 'Search' function! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
13th November 2009, 14:38

Welcome Nivea and Bruce!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
You will learn a lot from this site and everyone will be willing to help you.
Have a lovely holidays together! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

whiteraven
13th November 2009, 15:47
welcome to the forum nivea:Hellooo::Hellooo:

nivea
13th November 2009, 16:06
:) thank u so much for warm welcome....
i have a question and i made a post but no ones replying yet..):
please help me...
im hoping someone can give me some advice ...we are currently going to submit the documentation for a visit visa to the UK ...but at the last moment i am slightly worried about some things mentioned to me by a friend ...

one of the necessary documents is my certification of employment ..of course i have this but was told i should get it "RED RIBBON STAMPED":Erm::Erm::Erm: ..???

some of the other documents i am submitting are from my Auntie in London ..she has emailed me all the necessary documentation ...copy of passport ..invitation letter ..birth certificate ..bank statements ...landregistry ..all send via email ..Have also been told that these documents should have been STAMPED NOTARIZED BY THE BRITISH EMBASSY THEN MAILED TO ME ...:Erm:

There is no mention of these requirements on the visa website?? ..any opinion/information would be gratefully received ..thank u all------NIVEA AND BRUCE...

bruce
13th November 2009, 16:27
Honey!! ..u joined at last and gosh u even managed to make a post in english ...did ur nose bleed :yikes: ...love u honey ...see u later xx

nivea
13th November 2009, 16:33
yikes!!im waiting for reply..hahaha... my hubby did..i love u too!! see u later honey... this is funny sweet....:cwm38:

triple5
13th November 2009, 16:37
Hi Nivia and Bruce. welcome :)

Ladybug_sim
13th November 2009, 16:53
Hi! Bruce and Nivea, welcome you guys to the forum... I think mod can answer some of your question but still keep search and read on here coz some members did before they do so you can get lots of info... wish you good luck for your future plans soon .. just keep posting so we will know what will happen :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

simplyxiao
13th November 2009, 17:09
hi, welcome to the forum and good luck to ur application :)

estherboaz
13th November 2009, 19:35
:)
one of the necessary documents is my certification of employment ..of course i have this but was told i should get it "RED RIBBON STAMPED":Erm::Erm::Erm: ..???

some of the other documents i am submitting are from my Auntie in London ..she has emailed me all the necessary documentation ...copy of passport ..invitation letter ..birth certificate ..bank statements ...landregistry ..all send via email ..Have also been told that these documents should have been STAMPED NOTARIZED BY THE BRITISH EMBASSY THEN MAILED TO ME ...:Erm:

There is no mention of these requirements on the visa website?? ..any opinion/information would be gratefully received ..thank u all------NIVEA AND BRUCE...

hello nivea.I applied for a visit visa before.I submitted my certificate of employment.it was NOT red ribbon stamped. (our HR used the official paper of the company). The documentations from my sponsor were scanned and sent tru my email.the documents were NOT stamped, notarized by the british embassy.After 1 week my visa was approved.

nivea
13th November 2009, 21:04
thank u estherboaz for the answers u have given me....:)
and sharing me ur experience..
gosh i thought im going to wait for more and more days again to file these documents....really helped a lot...

:yikes:OH!! I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION....:Help1: please...
my auntie is sponsoring my visit to the UK with a place to stay(her house) and all my meals..just wondered if i still needed to show funds in my personal bank account??? -----thank u so much-----nivea and bruce:Help1:

estherboaz
13th November 2009, 21:18
my auntie is sponsoring my visit to the UK with a place to stay(her house) and all my meals..just wondered if i still needed to show funds in my personal bank account??? -----thank u so much-----nivea and bruce:Help1:

actually i included that.i included my bank certificate.just to show that i could support myself and i wont be needing help from their public funds.i also inlcuded all the properties documents under my name and other stuffs just to prove them that i have reasons to return to philippines.

do you have a cheklist of documents?

nivea
13th November 2009, 21:33
oh thank u for fast reply..
yes..i have a checklist.. thanks...
the reason that im showing to return here is my sweet 2yr old son...:)
thanks ---nivea and bruce

estherboaz
13th November 2009, 21:36
God bless on your application.

darren-b
13th November 2009, 21:40
thank u estherboaz for the answers u have given me....:)
and sharing me ur experience..
gosh i thought im going to wait for more and more days again to file these documents....really helped a lot...

Are you mentioning anywhere on your application that you have a British boyfriend? As if you don't and you then apply for a fiancee/spouse visa in the future stating that your relationship started prior to when you applied for the family visit visa it may cause you problems. The ECO may give you a hard time at an interview for witholding information or at worse could refuse your visa.

nivea
24th November 2009, 06:15
:):)thanks for all ur warm welcome here...
i have been reading this forum everyday...
yes,darren b:) i have mentioned on my application that i have a british fiancee on my application....
thank u all....:)

Sophie
24th November 2009, 22:00
welcome here nivea :Hellooo:

South-east boy
28th November 2009, 10:28
Hi to both of you! I hope you have a great first Christmas together and that your visit visa application is sucessful. Whereabouts is Caloocan in Phils by the way?

tiN
28th November 2009, 11:19
welcome to the forum :)