PDA

View Full Version : Pls!! Help!! My documents..should it be redribbon stamped?? And notarized??

nivea
13th November 2009, 15:14
Hi hoping someone can give me some advice ...we are currently going to submit the documentation for a visit visa to the UK ...but at the last moment i am slightly worried about some things mentioned to me by a friend ...

one of the necessary documents is my certification of employment ..of course i have this but was told i should get it "RED RIBBON STAMPED" ..???

some of the other documents i am submitting are from my Auntie in London ..she has emailed me all the necessary documentation ...copy of passport ..invitation letter ..birth certificate ..bank statements ...landregistry ..all send via email ..Have also been told that these documents should have been STAMPED NOTARIZED BY THE BRITISH EMBASSY THEN MAILED TO ME ...

There is no mention of these requirements on the visa website?? ..any opinion/information would be gratefully received ..

kenny
13th November 2009, 21:23
Hi hoping someone can give me some advice ...we are currently going to submit the documentation for a visit visa to the UK ...but at the last moment i am slightly worried about some things mentioned to me by a friend ...

one of the necessary documents is my certification of employment ..of course i have this but was told i should get it "RED RIBBON STAMPED" ..???

some of the other documents i am submitting are from my Auntie in London ..she has emailed me all the necessary documentation ...copy of passport ..invitation letter ..birth certificate ..bank statements ...landregistry ..all send via email ..Have also been told that these documents should have been STAMPED NOTARIZED BY THE BRITISH EMBASSY THEN MAILED TO ME ...

There is no mention of these requirements on the visa website?? ..any opinion/information would be gratefully received ..

Hiya, :Hellooo::BouncyHappy:Yes Definitely need to have it a Red Ribbon Stamped and some of the documents need to notarized it, too.:xxgrinning--00xx3: Well, the most important thing to do is: make sure u got all the original documents before u submitted it in UK-Embassy (Phil-Axa).i.e Cenomar( Certificate of no marriage), National Bureau of Investigation (NBI), Employment Certificate, Baptismal and Confirmation Certificate (if u are going to marry abroad; Optional ). I Believe, You need to authenticated these documents. And also, the Certificate of Employment, Baptismal &Confirmation Certificate, it should be notarized.:)

Authentication fee cost: 100 pesos per doc.
Affidavit cost:200 peso (near the Dfa area)
Notarized (Hall of Justice-Pasay City): before 50 pesos up (as of june 2009)

Note: Authentication Releasing days-5 days (more or less)

These Authenticated docs also are recognized abroad.So, a big help for you too.

In a near future by accomplishing these things, it requires patience and determination to do so.

God bless u both!

Mabuhay kababayan!

Ken & Arl

estherboaz
13th November 2009, 21:32
when i submitted my visit visa application, the visa section accepted my documents eventhough they were not authenticated,red ribboned or notarized.

jta
14th November 2009, 01:00
I think red ribbon, notarization are not necessary as long as documents originate from Philippines are all in original. I applied visit visa twice and then spouse visa I never had a problem about it even most of my documents from U.K. were scanned and emailed.

estherboaz
14th November 2009, 07:52
I think red ribbon, notarization are not necessary as long as documents originate from Philippines are all in original. I applied visit visa twice and then spouse visa I never had a problem about it even most of my documents from U.K. were scanned and emailed.

i agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aryM
14th November 2009, 17:07
When I submitted my visit visa application last November 11, they accepted my documents even if its not red ribboned, notarized or whatsoever. I presented also original copies to them. The only document i submitted that has a lawyers signature is my affidavit that I really don't intent to work there and that I'll be coming back here in the Philippines after the visit. And on Nov. 13, got a message from the UK embassy that my application was already processed and was sent to me via a courier,..and received it this afternoon. I was granted a visit visa!

Just present all the documents that you think could support your application and be sure to present the original copies of it aside from its photocopies. The originals will be returned to you together with the result of the application. Good luck my friend!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

nivea
14th November 2009, 17:35
thanks to all of u.....really helped a lot.....
talagang maraming salamat..........
-----nivea and bruce