PDA

View Full Version : My caz arrive in ukkkkkkkkkk

pocahontas
16th November 2009, 00:02
hello:Hellooo: my co THREADERSSSSS i miss you all...do you miss me..hehe ..:Erm::D anyway i have to admit that i miss posting and all to my fans...hehe:icon_lol: yes thats right my good pinsan just arrive in uk last friday!! which keeps me busy. she's a bit far from our place but since my hubby off every weekends we had a chance to visit her in WARRINGTON.. which is about 1 and haft hours driving. but its really nice to see your close relatives.. we were so excited hugging each other..and the makulit of being filipina is really natural to us..haha she stay one night here to our place she needs to goback today where she going to start work tomorrow..hm..cant believe have now relative here..yuhuuuu:)

she just came home today we drive way back home again for her ofcours......i saw her nursing home where she work and will stay for the meantime..grabee nakakatawa tlg lalo na pag first time makalabas ng bansa my caz she is genius have to admit that. but she is funny innocenteng my utak ang dating peace caz..:D.. i put some pictures that ive been busy for the past few days...

hope you like the picturessss:bigcry::D wala pa yung today na pauwi kami hehe

liane
16th November 2009, 04:45
Yes it would be nice to have someone around especially a close cousin.:):):)
You could hang out together when your schedules permits you to do so, lucky:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Nice pictures:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

adam&chryss
16th November 2009, 09:20
hello:Hellooo: my co THREADERSSSSS i miss you all...do you miss me..hehe ..:Erm::D anyway i have to admit that i miss posting and all to my fans...hehe:icon_lol: yes thats right my good pinsan just arrive in uk last friday!! which keeps me busy. she's a bit far from our place but since my hubby off every weekends we had a chance to visit her in WARRINGTON.. which is about 1 and haft hours driving. but its really nice to see your close relatives.. we were so excited hugging each other..and the makulit of being filipina is really natural to us..haha she stay one night here to our place she needs to goback today where she going to start work tomorrow..hm..cant believe have now relative here..yuhuuuu:)

she just came home today we drive way back home again for her ofcours......i saw her nursing home where she work and will stay for the meantime..grabee nakakatawa tlg lalo na pag first time makalabas ng bansa my caz she is genius have to admit that. but she is funny innocenteng my utak ang dating peace caz..:D.. i put some pictures that ive been busy for the past few days...

hope you like the picturessss:bigcry::D wala pa yung today na pauwi kami hehe

:xxgrinning--00xx3:
nice! glad u had fun last weekend :)
the feeling is great... i still remmber when we travelled 2 hrs to gatwick just to see my flight attendant cousin...
good for you, you can meet your cousin any weekend you like :BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
16th November 2009, 10:54
Enjoy your time! I like your colourful attire.:Rasp::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

pocahontas
17th November 2009, 15:25
Enjoy your time! I like your colourful attire.:Rasp::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

thanks ate pens friend..talagang colourfull ako mag dadamit para naman makita ako hehe.. kela kaba call hehe what your number din? take care and regards and study hardddddd:D