PDA

View Full Version : yes to spousal visa

whiteraven
17th November 2009, 06:26
after a sleepless night maria bella rang me at 3 am screaming and shouting that she had her visa:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:its been almost a year since ive seen her so i cant wait to see her at heathrow possibly on the 29th of this month. i always hoped that we would be togehter for our first anniversary on 10th dec, xmas and my 50th birthday which is also xmas day. i would just like to thank all those on this forum for their support, in particular the moderators and trusted members who without their help and advice im pretty sure i wouldnt be in this position now.im off to the pub lunchtime to celebrate :D im sure pumpkins will be writing her positive blog later and ron will do the same next week:xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
17th November 2009, 06:31
Congratulations!
Well done! Soon you will be seeing your wife and that's really great!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
Thanks for sharing the good news!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Time to celebrate:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

reaandandrew
17th November 2009, 07:45
hi whiteraven! that is so nice to hear.. congratulations... most of us submitted our papers last october finally with be our love ones, specially in the upcoming season.. this is really great.. enjoy and have fun! :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy: :Hellooo:

whiteraven
17th November 2009, 07:51
Congratulations!
Well done! Soon you will be seeing your wife and that's really great!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
Thanks for sharing the good news!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Time to celebrate:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:
thanks very much for the kind words:xxgrinning--00xx3:

whiteraven
17th November 2009, 07:52
hi whiteraven! that is so nice to hear.. congratulations... most of us submitted our papers last october finally with be our love ones, specially in the upcoming season.. this is really great.. enjoy and have fun! :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy: :Hellooo:

thanks very much, now i know how it feels to win the lottery:D

rusty
17th November 2009, 08:30
Congratulations to you both. :REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

Ji&Ma
17th November 2009, 09:04
:BouncyHappy: :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy: Woow, thats great, another happy "customer", our sincerest congratulations, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Tiime to start cleaning and preparing the house then ;) :D

Sim11UK
17th November 2009, 09:55
Congratulations! to you both. I've been following your story with interest...You've had some tough times.

Time to put those behind you now...Lots of celebrations to come. :)

vbkelly
17th November 2009, 09:57
after a sleepless night maria bella rang me at 3 am screaming and shouting that she had her visa:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:its been almost a year since ive seen her so i cant wait to see her at heathrow possibly on the 29th of this month. i always hoped that we would be togehter for our first anniversary on 10th dec, xmas and my 50th birthday which is also xmas day. i would just like to thank all those on this forum for their support, in particular the moderators and trusted members who without their help and advice im pretty sure i wouldnt be in this position now.im off to the pub lunchtime to celebrate :D im sure pumpkins will be writing her positive blog later and ron will do the same next week:xxgrinning--00xx3:

well done!

lordna
17th November 2009, 10:01
congratulations!

dave63
17th November 2009, 10:05
Congratulations!:BouncyHappy: It is so refreshing to see couples getting their visas. My wife and I have appealed over ours (october 15) and we are still waiting. It is so nice to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel (My wife!!):cwm38:

jonathan47
17th November 2009, 11:12
whiteraven,
well done and a big congrats, now for the settling in process !! and shopping for the warm clothes ! annabel appointment is next week so you never know we might be at heathrow on the same day, will your wife be flying from manila ?

well done fella i still stressed with the waiting but the positive result on here keeps me positive

regards

j and a

kimmi
17th November 2009, 11:20
wow congratulations whiteraven and wifey! :)

bornatbirth
17th November 2009, 11:20
congrats to you both!

acs
17th November 2009, 11:41
well done..congrats...:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

KeithD
17th November 2009, 12:23
Which pub? ... and what time will the taxi pick us all up? :D

dave63
17th November 2009, 12:30
:Hellooo::Hellooo:hands up,Who thinks that win2win buys the first round?:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Arthur Little
17th November 2009, 13:29
:cwm38:iest Congratulations, my friend! I'm absolutely delighted to hear the news ... for sure it'll be TRIPLE cause for "making the rafters ring" in YOUR household this festive season ... your 1st wedding anniversary, 50th birthday celebrations and Xmas Day itself ... indeed, you'll feel as if all your Chistmasses have come at once! :xxparty-smiley-050:

"Roll out the barrell ... :REDancedancer08:"

walesrob
17th November 2009, 13:31
Excellent news, congrats! :)

AyinX
17th November 2009, 14:10
Congratulations! I'm very happy for you and your wife! :)

whiteraven
17th November 2009, 20:44
thank you all, i do feel like ive won the lottery today( feeling a little bit emotional as just got back from the pub lol)i did expect to get my result by the 18th and i feel ron will get theirs next week. i would just like to thank all those who have followed my story from the beginning and gave me their support:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
17th November 2009, 20:53
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

another visa success, without the need of a solicitor :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
17th November 2009, 21:11
Good man WR,very pleased for you,you always come across as a decent sort of Geezer,I am sure your going to have a long and happy married life :xxgrinning--00xx3:

JimOttley
17th November 2009, 22:11

Smashing news a great anniversary and birthday present all in one :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ron
17th November 2009, 22:35
At least now you can have the best nights sleep ever. CONGRATULATIONS to you both and happiness in your life together at last

Ron:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

whiteraven
18th November 2009, 07:55
Congratulations!:BouncyHappy: It is so refreshing to see couples getting their visas. My wife and I have appealed over ours (october 15) and we are still waiting. It is so nice to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel (My wife!!):cwm38:

i hope you get your answer soon, noone needs this kind of stress good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

whiteraven
18th November 2009, 07:58
whiteraven,
well done and a big congrats, now for the settling in process !! and shopping for the warm clothes ! annabel appointment is next week so you never know we might be at heathrow on the same day, will your wife be flying from manila ?

well done fella i still stressed with the waiting but the positive result on here keeps me positive

regards

j and a

done some of the clothes shopping already,winter coat hoodies etc.she will be flying to cebu first to see her sister then to manila to get her flight its cheaper that way.

whiteraven
18th November 2009, 07:59
Good man WR,very pleased for you,you always come across as a decent sort of Geezer,I am sure your going to have a long and happy married life :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i am iam :D

whiteraven
18th November 2009, 08:02
Which pub? ... and what time will the taxi pick us all up? :D

sorry, too late now i have a headache from all that real ale:party-smiley-012::action-smiley-060:

pennybarry
18th November 2009, 08:06
Wow! What a wonderful holiday seasons you have!
Congrats and have a safe journey!

IainBusby
18th November 2009, 16:14
Congratulations !!! :appl::appl::appl:

justchecking
18th November 2009, 23:49
made it for your first anniversary - another hope inspiring story - Enjoy!

pumpkins
20th November 2009, 18:12
hi whiteraven
congratulations:Jump::Jump::Jump:
what a big relief ha..:D:D:D
we will also celebrate our anniversary in uk.. me and my husband on dec 6 for our 1st year meeting anniversary

once again..
congratzzz:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

whiteraven
20th November 2009, 18:31
thanks pumpkins, i know we will all have a great xmas this year:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: