PDA

View Full Version : Old Photos

pennybarry
18th November 2009, 15:58
My Mom digged her drawers yesterday and found some old photos of my husband.

I was shocked, I discovered he was a bloody good looking lad in his 20's and 30's.:omg::omg:
If I married him in his 20-30's, I will surely stay beside him anywhere he goes.:D:icon_lol:
He was not bald, macho and completely different.
But he's still goodlooking. You can still see the shadows.:Rasp:

How about others here? How did you feel when you see your partner's old photos?When Barry seen my old photos, he said I'm more beautiful in his eyes in my 40's.
He's now have poor eyesight. I'm afraid.:cwm24:

KeithD
18th November 2009, 16:49
How did you feel when you see your partner's old photos?
My wife looked at me in the bath at 6 months old and said "It hasn't grown much since then!" :angry:

pennybarry
18th November 2009, 16:58
My wife looked at me in the bath at 6 months old and said "It hasn't grown much since then!" :angry:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:
Really! :omg:
You need a doctor boss.:D
Ginseng.
Korean bugs.

But then, it is the performance, not the size.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hubby said he used to see it before, but now no more.:icon_lol:

dave63
18th November 2009, 18:01
I will show my wife my old photos when she comes out here.......If I can get them from the police!!!!!:doh:doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
18th November 2009, 18:28

What? ... the bath? :icon_lol:

Ana_may365
18th November 2009, 19:05

its not new man!every english man are the same:xxparty-smiley-004::222::Hammer::icon_lol::icon_lol:

pennybarry
20th November 2009, 09:20
its not new man!every english man are the same:xxparty-smiley-004::222::Hammer::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Are you sure Ana?:yikes:
It maybe just a co-incidence:D
They are all the same when sleeping.:Rasp::NEW5::40__s:

eagles
20th November 2009, 12:02
i got to see my sweethearts pics when he was at school , way back when he was 10-15.. what i noticed was his eyes, his peculiar jaw bones when he smiles or laughs.. I love him..

South-east boy
20th November 2009, 13:55
Does anyone have photos of themselves as a child of teenager? I have more of myself as a child but not so many as a teenager! I even had nearly blonde hair at one time when I was about 2 years old!

KeithD
20th November 2009, 17:52
I even had nearly blonde hair at one time when I was about 2 years old!
My dad used to be a professional photographer and took loads of me naked when I was a kid.... he used to make money by publishing them in magazines delivered in brown envelopes :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Erm:

Ana_may365
20th November 2009, 18:11
My dad used to be a professional photographer and took loads of me naked when I was a kid.... he used to make money by publishing them in magazines delivered in brown envelopes :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Erm:

aye!boss,its ok coz at that time the people has no malice b4:xxgrinning--00xx3:but not this time thou:action-smiley-081:if they saw u that ur naked:yikes::yikes::omg::omg::omg::censored::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
20th November 2009, 18:16
They are all the same when sleeping...:Rasp::NEW5::40__s:

... unless, of course, they're having :Erm: ...'Wet Dreams'! :cwm24:

Florge
20th November 2009, 20:33
my fiancee is and was gorgeous... hahahaha.... i got good taste... and so does he...

eherm... better go back to my cooking...

South-east boy
24th November 2009, 00:57
Here's a really old of me at Christmas!:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d92/aquablue27/Me/Ilikenicesuprisesss.jpg :icon_lol:

Tawi2
24th November 2009, 01:13
Me with an old marsh arab taken years ago,euphrates delta,couldnt speak each others language but we spoke the common tongue of fishermen as we both knew how to make nets :)Talking of fish,thats some mullet on my head,must have been my spandau ballet period :Erm: Believe in Gold....GOLD,your indestructable:icon_lol:

KeithD
24th November 2009, 10:03
Me with an old marsh arab taken years ago....
:Erm: Which one is the Arab? The one who looks like Roy Keane? :yikes:

pennybarry
24th November 2009, 10:18
Here's a really old of me at Christmas!:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d92/aquablue27/Me/Ilikenicesuprisesss.jpg :icon_lol:

Cute little boy:D:rolleyes:

Me with an old marsh arab taken years ago,euphrates delta,couldnt speak each others language but we spoke the common tongue of fishermen as we both knew how to make nets :)Talking of fish,thats some mullet on my head,must have been my spandau ballet period :Erm: Believe in Gold....GOLD,your indestructable:icon_lol:

You're a big man Tawi. Half size of that arab? :omg:

Attached my hubby and his wife 30 years ago and hubby in his 20's

Tawi2
24th November 2009, 10:26
The trick is to hunker down next to a very small wizen old arab :icon_lol: Roy Keane?My nickname used to be keegan :icon_lol: Or Tom Hanks :Erm:

pennybarry
24th November 2009, 10:38
keegan :icon_lol: Or Tom Hanks :Erm:
:omg::omg::Cuckoo:

sheila_ADY
24th November 2009, 11:09
Adrian's mother send me his (ADY)picture when he is 4 yrs old last 2007.I fall more inlove hahahaha..and until now it was in my parents living room in Davao City.lol.Seems I want to bring him to school with his baon and collect later after school.So I feel like I am his nanny.:-((

Fitzy
25th November 2009, 21:04

Not me:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ana_may365
25th November 2009, 22:01
Not me:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

really!:omg:nah!cant believe:NoNo::NoNo:all english man are all have 'niknoi ham':icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp:

Tawi2
26th November 2009, 10:10
Thats Pattaya-speak though the thai ladies of my aquaintance never used to say that Ana,good to see your picking the language up:icon_lol:I think its spelt nit-noy but not sure :Erm:You should really have said otin ng kabayo :icon_lol:This threads rapidly degenerating,sliding downhill fast,from cute pics to...........:cwm24::icon_lol:

Doc Alan
27th November 2009, 10:02
I've enjoyed reading this thread, less serious than some of the others. I have to say, I'm a doctor (now retired), but I can't help! Maybe I chose the wrong specialty (laboratory medicine), because I'm now poor, but happy and I still feel like a 30 year old !!

Ana_may365
27th November 2009, 11:10
I've enjoyed reading this thread, less serious than some of the others. I have to say, I'm a doctor (now retired), but I can't help! Maybe I chose the wrong specialty (laboratory medicine), because I'm now poor, but happy and I still feel like a 30 year old !!

really!:omg:coz of v-g--a:omg::omg:ah its ok then,even its nit noy ham[tawi2 said:D]

Ana_may365
27th November 2009, 11:13
Thats Pattaya-speak though the thai ladies of my aquaintance never used to say that Ana,good to see your picking the language up:icon_lol:I think its spelt nit-noy but not sure :Erm:You should really have said otin ng kabayo :icon_lol:This threads rapidly degenerating,sliding downhill fast,from cute pics to...........:cwm24::icon_lol:

tawi2,r u guilty like when im telling about 'nit noi ham':icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:R U?:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
27th November 2009, 11:22
You should really have said otin ng kabayo :icon_lol:

Watch your words Tawi. That's shocking!
But you know, it's not the proper accent if you are talking in tagalog. You should use u not o, you should also use e not i.:icon_lol::Rasp:

I still feel like a 30 year old !!

Doc, What makes this thread feels you younger?:D:omg:

Tawi2
27th November 2009, 11:44
tawi2,r u guilty like when im telling about 'nit noi ham':icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:R U?:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
siguro gamay kay maglingkod man ko mag-ihi:Erm::icon_lol: Sorry for the rude expression Pen:bigcry:But thanks for the lesson,my spelling was always atrocious on the rare days I attended school :NoNo:

Ana_may365
27th November 2009, 15:05
siguro gamay kay maglingkod man ko mag-ihi:Erm::icon_lol: Sorry for the rude expression Pen:bigcry:But thanks for the lesson,my spelling was always atrocious on the rare days I attended school :NoNo:

lage!tingali dong oi!:D:D:D

fred
28th November 2009, 06:09

Oi !! Who`s got a lage dong?:Erm:

pennybarry
28th November 2009, 06:53

I thought you're caviteņa but what language you are speaking here? Is that thai? :D

Ana_may365
28th November 2009, 08:53
I thought you're caviteņa but what language you are speaking here? Is that thai? :D

:D no pen,im not cavitena.im actually manilena coz i was born and grewn up in TONDO,MANILA.and move to dasma.,cavite[to cut the long story short:D]and also i know how to speak a liitle bit cebuano coz my mom was cebuano:D[talisay,cebu] i know how to speak a little bit waray also coz my dad come from SAMAR[laoang]:D & also a nit noi thai coz of being always in pattaya:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Doc Alan
28th November 2009, 09:53
It's not the thread that makes me feel like a 30 year old but a filipina girlfriend (oh , and maybe choosing the right parents) !

pennybarry
29th November 2009, 09:30
:D no pen,im not cavitena.im actually manilena coz i was born and grewn up in TONDO,MANILA.and move to dasma.,cavite[to cut the long story short:D]and also i know how to speak a liitle bit cebuano coz my mom was cebuano:D[talisay,cebu] i know how to speak a little bit waray also coz my dad come from SAMAR[laoang]:D & also a nit noi thai coz of being always in pattaya:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

hmmm Ana, you are half cebuana half Samar, grew up in Manila, moved to Cavite, and now living in the UK, also been to Pattaya oftentimes.:icon_lol:

It's not the thread that makes me feel like a 30 year old but a filipina girlfriend (oh , and maybe choosing the right parents) !

Wow! How is she and where is she? Goodluck to your relationship!:Hellooo:

Doc Alan
30th November 2009, 10:23
Maraming salamat Pennybarry ! She's a student nurse from Marikina City, survived typhoon Ondoy and hopes to graduate in April. I've taken much advice from this forum, visited Philippines many years ago (before I met my girlfriend), learned about the history and culture, learning Tagalog, become a fan of Aegis Band, saving hard, keeping fit ....what more can I do !!! Bahala na...