PDA

View Full Version : Interesting question?

Fitzy
19th November 2009, 17:56
Hi.

I just spoke to my lucky friend from here, who is getting married in April in Cagayan:)

He told me, that a relative of his wife to be told her, that if one marries in the Phils, that there would be quite some considerable time before she is granted entry clearance to enter the UK, and that coming here on a fiancee visa would be better ????

Can anybody elaborate on this please??

Many thanks....

kimmi
19th November 2009, 18:01
hi Fitzy,

If I am not mistaken as long as they've submitted the complete documents for their spouse visa everything will surely be okey, also they shouldn't be under 20's when they apply..

Fitzy
19th November 2009, 18:08
Thank you Kimmi.

I really must get Steve to register here heheheh:icon_lol:

kimmi
19th November 2009, 18:12
youre more than welcome Fitzy..:)

I think thats the best thing, hey Steve what's stopping you to join us here in the forum?:icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp:

whiteraven
19th November 2009, 18:13
many people including myself get married in phils,makes no difference at all to getting a visa:xxgrinning--00xx3: there are a lot of rumours going around about marrying foreigners and its all a load of c^&*p!!!

Fitzy
19th November 2009, 18:21
many people including myself get married in phils,makes no difference at all to getting a visa:xxgrinning--00xx3: there are a lot of rumours going around about marrying foreigners and its all a load of c^&*p!!!

Thanks bud.
is what i thought.

Will tell Steve.

aromulus
19th November 2009, 19:03
The chances of getting a spouse visa are slightly higher than for fiancee visa.

One overriding reason for marrying overthere is the price of weddings and stuff.....:rolleyes:

vbkelly
20th November 2009, 00:23
Hi.

I just spoke to my lucky friend from here, who is getting married in April in Cagayan:)

He told me, that a relative of his wife to be told her, that if one marries in the Phils, that there would be quite some considerable time before she is granted entry clearance to enter the UK, and that coming here on a fiancee visa would be better ????

Can anybody elaborate on this please??

Many thanks....

i don't think so its hard to get a visa, any visa you apply if you submitt the right documents it so quick like a bullet. first applied for my tourist visa the day i handed in my documents they grant me a tourist visa and my spouse visa was quick aswell. i was married 21st january and got my spouse visa 15th march same year.

johncar54
20th November 2009, 07:01
If one lives in the Schengen Area then being married means that a 'reunification visa' is almost a formality. Spouse visas do not exist and getting a tourist visa can be very difficult.

Apart from that by getting marred in Phil meant that my wife's friends and relatives were able to be there.

Fitzy
21st November 2009, 00:05
Thank you so much everybody.

I really must get Steve to register:)

Am so busy planning my trip to meet my wonderful Emma at the end of this month, and my travel laptop operating system just decided to commit suicide:cwm23:
That's all the **** I need Lol

Ohhhh well, at least I can laugh about these things that annoy us:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Thanks again everybody:BouncyHappy: