PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question I guess re Visa Application

Angel1403
19th November 2009, 20:43
Hi folks,

Those who have been reading my previous posts will realise I am going back to Manila Christmas week to spend Christmas with my lovely fiance & her family and some new friends we both made.

I plan to take my "evidence paperwork" out with me and leave it with my fiance, for submitting.

We have also completed the ONLINE Fiance Visa application. In relation to that we thought about submitting that around the 21st of December.

However, my question is in relation to the evidence documents and printed copy of the online Visa application.

Do we submitt it online then send the paper version and docs, or send the printed copy of the online Visa application first, then submitt the online copy?

Sorry if a stupid question, but I am confused LOL

Thanks for help :)

bornatbirth
19th November 2009, 20:45
dont you just print it off,sign it and take it with all your other docs and give it to them :Erm: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Angel1403
19th November 2009, 20:55
Hi thanks for the answer.

I think there is a "Submit" button once you complete the application.....that what confuses me LOL

Cause if we submit it online they have no supporting evidence paperwork at that time?

bornatbirth
19th November 2009, 21:03
i guess if you do,then you need to hand in the docs at a later date?

maybe someone else will know.:D

Florge
20th November 2009, 20:59
better to print it off and attach it with the docs.. when you get to VFS, they will ask for it as well as the checklist...

good luck!

Angel1403
29th November 2009, 22:55
Hi

Thanx for the information :)

jhellymay
30th November 2009, 16:02
goodluck angel....:)

Angel1403
1st December 2009, 22:25
goodluck angel....:)

Thank you very much....

Omg I am so nervous about the application.....no doubt we are in love and want to be together, thats for sure, but the "not known" re decision really freeks me out.

I guess we got to make sure we have all the evidence to show that our love is real and true :)

Arthur Little
2nd December 2009, 00:57
Omg I am so nervous about the application.....no doubt we are in love and want to be together, thats for sure, but the "not known" re decision really freeks me out.

Please try not to worry too much. Most of us have gone through the same process, fortunately ... so we know full-well how it feels. :rolleyes:

Good Luck with your application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I guess we got to make sure we have all the evidence to show that our love is real and true :)

:iagree: ... but we always get there in the end!

Arthur Little
2nd December 2009, 01:02
Incidentally, your question WASN'T at all "stupid" ... nor even in the least bit silly. :NoNo: We're ALL here to help each other!

Angel1403
1st January 2010, 16:06
Incidentally, your question WASN'T at all "stupid" ... nor even in the least bit silly. :NoNo: We're ALL here to help each other!

Thank You & Happy New Year