PDA

View Full Version : Being popular....

aromulus
20th November 2009, 10:16
Is not always useful to your aims......:D

Mr. Bliar worst kept secret wish of becoming the first EU president has gratefully hit the buffers....:icon_lol:

And Jordan A.K.A. Katie Price has been voted for a 4th bushtucker trial on the trot, by Peter Andre's fans with a grudge....:icon_lol:

September
20th November 2009, 10:44
[SIZE=4]And Jordan A.K.A. Katie Price has been voted for a 4th bushtucker trial on the trot, by Peter Andre's fans with a grudge....:icon_lol:

I love watching it Moderator Dom, very much :icon_lol: she is having hard time now, obviously people doesnt like her, is it?

bornatbirth
20th November 2009, 11:38
Mr. Bliar worst kept secret wish of becoming the first EU president has gratefully hit the buffers....:icon_lol:

And Jordan A.K.A. Katie Price has been voted for a 4th bushtucker trial on the trot, by Peter Andre's fans with a grudge....:icon_lol:

who :Erm:

i think jordon does very well in the trails....she doesnt mind getting dirty,must be good in bed :Erm:

aromulus
20th November 2009, 12:00
i think jordon does very well in the trails.... ,must be good in bed :Erm:

There is that........:rolleyes:

And thanks to the media we know exactly where she's been and with who.........:icon_lol:

Personally I would rather read about the intrinsical benefits of washing hands in a bucketful of vomit than about her....
:omg:

vbkelly
20th November 2009, 12:49
I love watching it Moderator Dom, very much :icon_lol: she is having hard time now, obviously people doesnt like her, is it?

i watched it sometime but it's not a good idea for her children to see their mum flirting to other guy

aromulus
20th November 2009, 13:03
i watched it sometime but it's not a good idea for her children to see their mum flirting to other guy

I am afraid that with role models like her, created by the media, morals are slipping quite fast into extinction.

joebloggs
20th November 2009, 22:21
how dumb can she be, what did she expect :Erm:,

i would be surprised if she doesn't have to do them all :D

i was even tempted to waste money voting for her :icon_lol: