PDA

View Full Version : Am off again November 29th :-))

Fitzy
21st November 2009, 00:10
So.....

Am leaving for the Phils again end November:)
It looks like I finally have met someone who I can call a best friend:xxgrinning--00xx3:

At least we share the same wicked sense of houmor, and have a decent conversation:Hellooo:

At least her Mum isn't the Antichrist, like the other one:NoNo::butthead:

So peeps, wish me luck, but somehow I don't think I need it this time:Rasp:

This Forum has been so much fun, and a wealth of information, as it always will be:)

somebody
21st November 2009, 00:21
Blimey not long to go untill you fly off. Have a great trip and glad to read its going well for you Sir:xxgrinning--00xx3:

JimOttley
21st November 2009, 01:11
So.....

It looks like I finally have met someone who I can call a best friend:xxgrinning--00xx3:

At least we share the same wicked sense of houmor, and have a decent conversation:Hellooo:

Good luck Fitzy :)

Antichrist :omg: I am blessed :D

Our Nanay is a rock an absolute wonderful 71 year old lady, mother of six and granny to so many it's unreal!

Poor lady is having to look after our two while Ana and I struggle to make some dosh :(

I wish my partner had half the common sense her mother has ;)

Really I envy you, I miss my kids and I really wish I could go over now but the prices have just gone through the roof till at least March :(

Lucky man, make the best of it sir!

Jim

triple5
21st November 2009, 01:39
Have a good trip Fitzy. Can tell you're confident and there's a good vibe with this lady. Best of luck

Fitzy
21st November 2009, 03:19
Well everybody, thank u so much for all your kind thoughts.

Just got off YM with her.
Is funny, coz when i think we been chatting for a few mins, 2 hrs have passed lol

Thanks again.

God bless u all:)

pennybarry
21st November 2009, 15:26
So.....

This Forum has been so much fun, and a wealth of information, as it always will be:)

OK goodluck and may you find the Miss Right. I hope so!!!
:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

Fitzy
21st November 2009, 22:20
OK goodluck and may you find the Miss Right. I hope so!!!
:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

Yessss.

I kinda think so:BouncyHappy:

Thank u so much:)

aug06_2006
21st November 2009, 22:40
Hi Fitzy, good luck n have a safe journey.

Fitzy
22nd November 2009, 13:34
Well, am flying with Asiana to Seoul.
They have Dog n Chips on the menu there:yikes:
When I said no thanks, I only eat Pus:icon_lol:ey it wasn't received very well:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
I wonder if they will remember me at the Airport next week:icon_lol::icon_lol:?????

Ji&Ma
22nd November 2009, 19:14
Enjoy your trip and don't forget to bring some nice weather back. :icon_lol:
Good luck and take care :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
22nd November 2009, 23:06
When I said no thanks, I only eat Pus:icon_lol:ey it wasn't received very well:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

:cwm24: ... I can imagine! :omg:

I wonder if they will remember me at the Airport next week:icon_lol::icon_lol:?????

:Erm: ... Very likely. :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
22nd November 2009, 23:15
Is funny, coz when i think we been chatting for a few mins, 2 hrs have passed lol

Ah, my friend ... that's always a sure sign things are going well! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Good Luck, Philip, I'm sure you and Emma will have a great time together catching up. Take Care & God Bless.

whiteraven
23rd November 2009, 07:53
have a great time over there and get away from the british typhoon:D

Sim11UK
23rd November 2009, 09:11
Fitzy...you're a naughty boy :D

You don't hang around do you?...go out & get her.
The very best of luck this time. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :BouncyHappy:

Fitzy
23rd November 2009, 20:01
:cwm24: ... I can imagine! :omg:

:Erm: ... Very likely. :icon_lol:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you:)

Life is getting better each day:D

Fitzy
23rd November 2009, 20:03
Fitzy...you're a naughty boy :D

You don't hang around do you?...go out & get her.
The very best of luck this time. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :BouncyHappy:

Very rare bird she is also Si:D

Thank you mate.

Will post when I get there.

Naughty is my middle name:icon_lol:

vbkelly
23rd November 2009, 20:14
So.....

goodluck fitzy!!!

bornatbirth
23rd November 2009, 20:44
Well, am flying with Asiana to Seoul.
They have Dog n Chips on the menu there:yikes:

i flew with asiana and it was a good flight :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i doubt if the koreans will get your jokes,didnt seem like the joking kind to me or thar friendly :Erm:

have a nice time :Hellooo:

Florge
23rd November 2009, 21:21
ooooooo.. this is good Fitzy! I so wish that she's the one... good luck and tell us all about it when you return..

Sophie
23rd November 2009, 22:43
enjoy your vacation fitz and have a wonderful time with emma and her family :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fitzy
23rd November 2009, 22:43
i flew with asiana and it was a good flight :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i doubt if the koreans will get your jokes,didnt seem like the joking kind to me or thar friendly :Erm:

have a nice time :Hellooo:

Yeah, no ****:doh

Sure will mate.

Asiana are great, as I flew with the once before also.
A BA staff ticket was far too expensive, so I gave up the chance to fly to HK in club, cos Asiana were 200 quid cheapar, and all the way to Cebu.
Full fair commercial too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fitzy
23rd November 2009, 22:45
Thank you Sophie/Florge.

You are always so kind, and supportive.

Will report back heheheeh xx:D

Fitzy
23rd December 2009, 09:28
Well, am back now, and my feet still haven't touched the ground yet:D
Everything is wonderful, and I am planning my return for mid Feb:)
Emma, and her family were wonderful, and made me feel at home literally, becaused I stayed in the family home.
Later, we went to cebu, and I took Emma on a day trip to Bohol.
It was so nice, as she loved it:)
I know my way around Cebu, and saved at least 50% on the trip to Bohol, as I have been before, and we chose not to take the Hotel package, and used a metered Taxi to the Seaport, and hired a driver for the day for only Php 2500 in Bohol:xxgrinning--00xx3:
It was her first ever plane flight, and was so exciting for her, and me also, at seeing her so very happy.
My departure was painful tho', because Emma was more than upset that I was leaving, and so was I.
Lots of tears, but that's being in love I guess:)

Is a refreshing change from my past bad experiences, but life is like that!

Thank you all for being so nice to me, and giving all your supports.

Sim11UK
23rd December 2009, 09:39
Hi Fitz, was wondering how you got on, well it's obviously thumbs up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Really pleased to hear that, with all your previous upsets...Sounds like this is the one.

February is not long to wait, Good luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :love2: :philippines::unitedkingdom:

maria_and_matt
23rd December 2009, 10:16
good to hear it all went well...

Fitzy
23rd December 2009, 10:26
Thank you everybody.

Going out in Feb, and then April for my friends wedding, and Aug for ours hopefully :D:D

South-east boy
23rd December 2009, 11:43
Thank you everybody.

Going out in Feb, and then April for my friends wedding, and Aug for ours hopefully :D:D

Sounds like you had a great time! :xxgrinning--00xx3: 4 trips in 9 months - wow! I can't afford even once at the moment. :NoNo: In fact I haven't had a Holiday for 4 years! Also I only get 23 days holiday after 15 years with the company (stingey sods!). I think they would have a fit if I wanted 4 holidays in less than a year! :icon_lol: I wouldn't be able to have it or I would have to leave as they wouldn't be able to do without me for that time as there is only me that does my job here.

Arthur Little
23rd December 2009, 12:09
Well, am back now, and my feet still haven't touched the ground yet:D
Everything is wonderful, and I am planning my return for mid Feb:)
Emma, and her family were wonderful, and made me feel at home literally, becaused I stayed in the family home.
Later, we went to cebu, and I took Emma on a day trip to Bohol.
It was so nice, as she loved it:)
I know my way around Cebu, and saved at least 50% on the trip to Bohol, as I have been before, and we chose not to take the Hotel package, and used a metered Taxi to the Seaport, and hired a driver for the day for only Php 2500 in Bohol:xxgrinning--00xx3:
It was her first ever plane flight, and was so exciting for her, and me also, at seeing her so very happy.
My departure was painful tho', because Emma was more than upset that I was leaving, and so was I.
Lots of tears, but that's being in love I guess:)

Is a refreshing change from my past bad experiences, but life is like that!

Thank you all for being so nice to me, and giving all your supports.

:welcomex: back, mate ... great to read this extract from your "BIG adventure", and to learn that everything went so well for you and Emma! Will be in touch personally, later ... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
23rd December 2009, 12:30
Getting married in August Fitzy,congratulations:cwm38:I wish my sis still worked at the airport so I could have been on her "Friends and family" list :icon_lol:Good on you man,you found Mrs Right :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
24th December 2009, 08:25
Is that really final Fitz? :Rasp::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

That's cool and we're happy to see you happy with your happy girl!:icon_lol:

Goodluck Fitzy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fitzy
24th December 2009, 09:27
Is that really final Fitz? :Rasp::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

That's cool and we're happy to see you happy with your happy girl!:icon_lol:

Goodluck Fitzy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yep!

Sure is:D